• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Iron Foodie Challenge For January!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

...tickled...
December's Iron Foodie Challenge was so much fun that I hope we have lots of participants and recipes to look forward to in the long cold month of January.

At the wonderful suggestion of SVS, we are going to go with Cream Cheese as the not-so-secret ingredient of the month.

It can be regular or the Neufchatel(sp) low fat cream cheese. Anyway you can think of to use it is game.

Photos are encouraged but not required. We like drooling over your items and it helps people to see what they are voting on. Post your recipe in this thread by January 25 (I will be out of town the 26th - 30th so I can't put up a poll thingy after that) and on January 31 a brand new Iron Foodie Challenge winner will be announced with much applause and celebration.

Good luck, good cooking and Allez Cuisine!

Latest posts

Back