• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is it okay to continue a story?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuddle-Bunny

Hi, I came onto the site because I enjoyed a lot of the stories that were here and I planned on writing my own stories. But... I read one story by an author while I was writing other stuff and their story gripped and held my attention, but it had a rather unfortunate end for the character.

My problem is this... just for kicks I started writing about that same charter five years down the line to give them a bit of a break. 40pages later, it is longer than the original posting. The story was writen about three years ago and there have been no additions to it. Is it alright to post my story which takes up where the author left off?

The story is one of yours JP if you're out there. Just wanted to say... I loved it! Would like your permission first before posting it.

Latest posts

Back