• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is it true that alternative hair doesn't look right on big women? D=

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
Well?! Is it?!

I thought of the question, cause I was looking at pictures of different hairstyles that aren't the basic Wavy or straight , ect .

And I'm getting my haircut before my 'prom' may 22nd.
[Also Dying, That's like. a whooole 'nother matter entirely.]

So I was just wondering if any of the ladies here could advise me on this subject. It's sort of new territory for me? Last time I got my hair cut was over a year ago, I think close to two? But I just met with him and was like "... I uh, don't know what to do. Work yer magic. "

I came out decent, thankfully, but I hate not knowing what I want/am going to get. :/ and I can't vision stuff on me. Clothes, Hair, ect.

helppp?
PS: Sorry. Couldn't find a 'hair' thread. D=

Latest posts

Back