• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It's always polite to introduce oneself!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrawberryShortcake

So before you hear it from someone else my name is Nina and I am new to the new boards. I have been coming to my personal favorite hangout, DimensionsMagazine.com for the better, no best part, of 11 years now and I am only a tender 21 years old. I wont say I am a feedee because that always sounds so impersonal for something I would like to think is very intimate and romantic. I live in the Bay Area, go to school, work, play, ride my bicycle, eat won-tons, smoke but never drink, and make friends wherever I go. I like all people except the obstinate, mean old grumpy ones... namely bill collectors. I like tolerance and obedience and people who are smiley.

Oh and not looking for a 'feeder' thank you very much.... but feel free to drop a line and be on the lookout for me in upcoming threads!

Besitos para todos,

Nina

Latest posts

Back