• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It's Julia Child's 100th birthday. . .

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithnwesson

Drug dealer
. . .at least according to Google.

She was America’s queen of cooking and I worship her.

Paula’s OK (minus her dumb sons), Giada’s not bad (especially with them boobies hanging out), Guy is great (with his tats and wit), but Julia was the queen.

If I had been doing something for 20 years and she recommended something different, then I would change it to her way, without another thought.

God bless her and supply her with plenty of wine and unfiltered Camel cigs in heaven. (If they want to eat good, then they better admit her.)

She was delightful!

- Jim

Latest posts

Back