• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It's Xmas at Cowpat Cottage

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mottiemushroom

Give it some welly!!!
Whey hey my baby boy (all 6ft 6in of him lol) is home at last. The week after his 18th birthday he moved away with work & i hadn't seen him for 6 months. We'd kept in touch naturally, & managed to open a couple of prezzies together online xmas eve. But xmas just wasn't the same without him - so we're doing it all again now !!!

He'd begged me to take down the xmas decorations in the house (cos he didn't want the neighbours thinking his mum was crazy) so i did as he asked .... BUT the night before he was due home i went out & decorated the front garden: tinselled the gate & the tree trunks, xmas baubles hanging off the pear tree & flashing "santa stop here" signs along the path. It just HAD to be done - & he never said i couldn't decorate the garden pmsl

Anyway as big as he is, & despite his embaressment, he admitted he loved the fact i had bothered to make it xmassy for him !!!

I've got him home for a whole 2 weeks before he's off working for another 6 months - & i have all of next week booked off my job. All i need now is some snow just to top things off nicely lol :D

So Merry Xmas to you all , once again lol

Latest posts

Back