• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jenna 11: All The Way - By Id (~BBW, Foreplay, Romance,~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Id

~BBW, ~SWG, Foreplay, Romance - Jenna and Tom celebrate their relationship

Jenna 11: All The Way
By Id

(Click here for the previous installment)

It had taken Jenna a little time to get used to the idea that Tom liked her fat, but only a little. After all, Jenna enjoyed being able to indulge her appetite with all sorts of tasty treats. The fact that she still played water polo—and was great at it—kept Jenna from feeling guilty about not staying in shape. This isn’t exactly true, for Jenna was fit—her shape just happened to be round. Furthermore, knowing that her boyfriend adored her fat as much, if not more than, as when she was thin made Jenna’s life heavenly.

Jenna had never been so happy. At the beginning of the year Jenna had everything—she was popular, universally considered drop dead gorgeous, and all of the choicest boys of RFK High would have done anything just for a shot with her—but it all seemed hollow when compared to the bliss that Jenna had found with Tom. Looking back, it all seemed hollow and superficial, especially her relationships.

What Jenna had thought was love was really shallow lust. Though it had been satisfying, it never lasted, which was why Jenna had bounced from boy to boy, becoming tired of each in turn. None of her relationships had ever gone past four or five months, for by then things had become stale, all of the excitement of a new relationship gone, and Jenna usually wanted to move on, a feeling that was often mirrored by her now ex-boyfriend.

By contrast, Jenna and Tom had been dating for five months now, matching her previous record, and it was in a class far above all of her other previous relationships. Her fall from the social pantheon of RFK had made her receptive to dating Tom and she couldn’t have been more surprised by the experience. The fixation on popularity, looks, and prestige was now the furthest thing from Jenna’s mind. She valued Tom for none of these things (though she did definitely find him handsome), but rather for his personality, intelligence, and how much he cared for her. A relationship built on all of those things was so much stronger than one built on the façade of personal appearance. Though she had been taught that the hard way, it was a lesson that she was grateful to have learned.

For Tom, it was such a relief to finally confess his feelings to Jenna and not have her think he was a total weirdo that he physically felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Now he could tell Jenna how curvy those jeans made her lips look and get a broad smile from her. When Tom and Jenna made out, Tom didn’t even hesitate to grab some of Jenna’s belly and gently knead it while their lips were locked. Truth be told, it added a whole new dimension to the experience for both of them and they couldn’t get enough of it. Ordering dessert was now a joint task for the couple, for everything always looked equally delicious to Jenna so she usually let Tom choose since she knew that he enjoyed seeing her indulge in a delectable dessert.

As the overcast southern Californian winter began, just barely, to melt away into a blue skied spring, Jenna and Tom’s relationship couldn’t have looked any brighter.

Jenna rolled out of bed, her hair a mess from tossing and turning in her sleep. Groggily she stretched, raising the hem of her flimsy tank top, exposing more of her flabby midriff as she did so. Immediately Jenna’s stomach grumbled for food and Jenna couldn’t wait to get downstairs for breakfast. Unlike many of her peers, Jenna took breakfast very seriously as a meal. These days waffles with maple syrup were her favorite thing to have, and that’s precisely what she intended to whip up for herself the moment she was dressed.

As Jenna brushed out her hair, applied a bit of make up here and there, and brushed her teeth, the first and foremost thing on her mind was Tom.

Last night was a really great dinner. I’m so glad Tom chose the lemon meringue pie over the cheesecake. It was soooo good. The cheesecake looked really tempting, but I had that three days ago when we went out. Too much cheesecake can be a bad thing, even if it is so delicious.

The very thought of last night’s dessert made Jenna’s stomach growl with increased hunger. She sped up her morning routine so as to get to breakfast quicker.

I can’t wait for those waffles. They’re going to be good. Just what I need to get the day started right.

Once Jenna got downstairs, dressed in a tight Hollister t-shirt that flattered her full figure and a pair of trendy jeans, she immediately popped two waffle slices into the toaster.

Tom and I should do something really special, Jenna thought as her waffles cooked, We’ve been together so long that a little celebration wouldn’t be out of order. Besides, it’ll help keep our romance fresh, prevent us from taking one another for granted by having a special night out. I should think up something that he’d really enjoy. We’d have to have a good dinner as part of it. A really nice one, someplace fancy, really make a big deal out of it.

“Good morning Jenna,” Mrs. Shcherbatsky said as she came into the kitchen.

“Morning Mom,” Jenna replied cheerfully. Mornings had become much merrier for Jenna ever since she added a good breakfast to them.

“Your lunch is in the fridge,” Mrs. Shcherbatsky said, “and I’ll be out this afternoon to run a few errands. I should be home by the time you get back from practice.”

“Okay,” Jenna said, more focused on her waffles than what her mother was saying.

“Oh, and I forgot to tell you last night,” Mrs. Shcherbatsky said, suddenly remembering something and causing Jenna to pay closer attention, “Your father and I are going out of town this weekend. He’s got some business up in Portland on Friday and we’ve decided to make a weekend out of it. Will you be okay being alone if I have Mrs. Sundstrom look in on you a couple times during the weekend?”

The toaster popped and Jenna’s waffles were done.

“Why that sounds like a great idea Mom!” Jenna said with a broad smile, “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be just fine!”

That day at lunch, Jenna met Tom at their usual spot with the rest of the water polo team, but pulled him aside before they started eating. This surprised Tom for the first thing Jenna usually did was dive into her lunch with gusto, pausing perhaps for a quick kiss beforehand.

“What’s up?” Tom asked.

“I was thinking…maybe we should go out and have a really, really nice dinner on Saturday,” Jenna asked with a broad, beseeching smile.

“Sure. What’s the occasion?”

“The fact that I love you soooo much,” Jenna replied.

“If we did that, then wouldn’t we have really nice dinners every night?” Tom asked playfully, “Not that I’m opposed to the idea, but I don’t think either of us could afford it.”

“Well yeah, but consider this an official recognition of the fact. A one time event…though maybe with potential for repeat occasions since I know it’s going to be so fun,” Jenna said.

“I think you’ve got me sold,” Tom said, “So where do you want to go?”

“It’s a surprise silly!” Jenna said, giving her boyfriend a playful shove in the shoulder, “I’m not going to tell you now. You just meet me at my house and we’ll go from there, all right?”

“Do I have to dress nice or anything like that?”

“Well, you should show up looking kinda nice.”

“So how nice is kinda nice?” Tom asked.

“Better than every day stuff. Whatever you’d wear for a nice date out with your smoking hot girlfriend.”

“That’s helpful,” Tom said with a playful roll of his eyes, “What are you going to wear?”

“I haven’t decided yet, but something kinda nice,” Jenna said teasingly.

“You are so…”

“Infuriating?”

“Infuriatingly cute,” Tom said as he put his hands on Jenna’s hips, “Dinner Saturday sounds lovely. I can’t wait.”

“Neither can I,” Jenna said, and she really couldn’t.

That Saturday, Tom trotted up to Jenna’s door wearing a pair of nice shorts, for the weather had turned warm enough that they were once again a feasible item of clothing, and one of the polo shirts that Jenna had gotten him for Christmas. He figured that she’d be pleased he chose to wear it for their special dinner out.

Jenna only took scant seconds to open the door after Tom had rung the bell. She was positively beaming as she stood there. She wore a yellow skirt that reached her knees, made out of a light fabric suitable for the spring. On her feet were a pair of nice sandals and Tom noticed she’d painted her toenails pink for the occasion. Up top Jenna‘s blonde hair had been nicely combed and hung down her back, which drew more emphasis to her round, smiling face. Her top was black, defined by the V-neck that almost showed off a bit of cleavage—though Tom could swear he caught just a hint. It clung to her curves, showing off all of her rolls magnificently, so much so that Tom wondered how Jenna had gotten the top on at all. The sleeves were short, showing off the bulge of Jenna’s arms.

“Hey there you!” Jenna said. She came forward and gave Tom a healthy kiss.

“Hi yourself,” Tom said after their kiss, “So are you going to tell me where we’re going now or are you going to blindfold me while we drive?”

“I’ll tell you in just a second,” Jenna said as she took Tom by the hand, “Come with me first. There’s something I want to show you.”

Tom dutifully allowed Jenna to pull him along into the dining room, where he found the dining room table laid out for a fancy dinner. Candles were burning on the table and while Jenna hadn’t used her mother’s wedding china, she had definitely done everything she could to make it look as nice as possible.

“Surprise!” Jenna shouted with a giggle, “I’m going to cook you dinner tonight!”

“Really?” Tom said, definitely surprised. He certainly hadn’t seen this coming.

“Yep! My Mom’s been teaching me how to cook and I thought I’d give it a shot tonight,” Jenna said, “I’ve got salads ready, the main course is going to take a little longer, and dessert’s in the fridge.”

“This is wonderful!” Tom said, hugging Jenna, “That’s so thoughtful of you! I only have one question.”

“What?”

“You said you made me dinner. Are you going to have some too?”

“Of course I am!” Jenna laughed, “I’m a very good cook! I should know, it’s why I’ve gotten a little pudgier down here.”

She gave her belly a pat.

“Have to keep testing my creations you know.”

“It’s the sign of a good cook,” Tom said, giving Jenna’s belly a squeeze.

“Come on, sit down. I’ll get the salads and something to drink,” Jenna said, leading Tom to a chair.

Jenna left and shortly thereafter materialized with a couple of glasses of soda, one of which she placed in front of Tom. She then disappeared again, only to return with two nicely prepared salads with egg, tomato, onion, cheese, thick croutons, and plenty of high quality bleu cheese. Tom immediately gave his approval. It was hard to tell whether Jenna was more pleased with Tom’s enjoyment or her own, for she was eagerly devouring the salad.

The pair finished in short order, even while keeping up some “genteel conversation” as Jenna joked they’d have tonight. When she’d cleared the plates, she came back into the dining room wearing a clean white apron.

“The main dish is still going to be a little longer than I expected. I’m not so good as to be able to time everything correctly,” Jenna said.

“Well since you’ve got a moment, why don’t you have a seat?” Tom said. He took Jenna’s arm and pulled her onto his lap, a maneuver that caught Jenna a little off guard, causing her to fall with some force into Tom’s lap. Though she was definitely a heavy girl Tom didn’t begrudge her weight one bit.

“Very smooth Mr. Stevenson,” Jenna said coyly.

“Well I just can’t help myself around a hot woman wearing an apron,” Tom said.

Jenna sighed in mock despair. “Men and aprons. I’ve never understood the fixation.”

“It’s our one weakness. A woman who can cook,” Tom said.

He kissed Jenna on the cheek. “Seriously, I love the apron. Nice touch.”

“You know, it does have a functional purpose, aside from being an accessory,” Jenna said.

“Shows you’re a practical girl who still cares about her appearance,” Tom said.

At that moment the timer went off in the kitchen and Jenna jumped off of Tom’s lap and bounded into the kitchen.

“It smells so good!” Jenna called into the dining room.

A couple minutes later Jenna came in and set a couple of steaming plates of chicken cordon bleu with garlic mashed potatoes and gravy on the table. It looked and smelled delicious.

“I considered making a vegetable like green beans, but I figure I wouldn’t force you to eat them since this is a special dinner and all,” Jenna said as she sat down.

“How thoughtful of you,” Tom remarked with a smile.

Neither waited any longer to dig into the main dish. The chicken was amazing with the ham and melted cheese inside. Tom almost rivaled Jenna in his eagerness to eat it all. The garlic mashed potatoes were so tasty that Tom would have sworn they came from an upscale restaurant, but Jenna assured him that they were a secret family recipe. Even though Jenna had given them both large portions, they were both hungry for more after they’d cleaned their plates.

“You really cooked that?” Tom asked when he’d finished.

“Mhmmm,” Jenna replied, the last spoonful of garlic mashed potatoes still in her mouth.

“That’s absolutely incredible. My own mother doesn’t cook that well,” Tom replied.

“Well, homemade food is always the best, but she doesn’t have my special ingredient,” Jenna replied.

“What’s that?”

“A girlfriend’s love for her boyfriend. You cook it right in and it makes everything taste out of this world,” Jenna said with a smile.

“Definitely sounds like a logical explanation to me,” Tom said, leaning forward to give Jenna a kiss on the cheek.

“Oh! I almost forgot!” Jenna said, jumping up, “There’s still dessert!”

The beautiful blonde bounded into the kitchen, taking the dinner plates with her, leaving Tom waiting expectantly. Though Tom wasn’t one to get too excited over food, he did always enjoy a good dessert. Then again, dining with Jenna was always an exciting prospect, especially when it came to dessert, that grand finale to a meal. The fact that Jenna had made this one was all the more tantalizing, for Tom figured that she would have whipped up something that fulfilled the greatest desires of her sweet tooth.

When Jenna came out, bearing a tall chocolate layer cake in both hands with a beaming smile, Tom couldn’t help but applaud her, as if she’d just won first prize at the county fair. Tom thought it a marvelous choice to cap off their feast. Jenna bent over to gently place the cake on the table, her belly bunching up into rolls as she did so.

“Hold on, it’s not done yet,” Jenna said, skittering back to the kitchen. She came back in with a carton of vanilla ice cream.

“There we go. Everything we need for a wonderful dessert to make a wonderful meal.”

“No, it’s a perfect meal, Jenna,” Tom said, taking her hand.

“Well, you haven’t had the cake yet,” Jenna said.

“I don’t need to. Any dinner with you is special,” Tom said, giving Jenna’s hand a squeeze.

“Awww…that’s so nice!” Jenna said, “But come on! That cake looks delicious and I want some!”

They cut the cake and each took a scoop of ice cream. Actually, Jenna took two scoops and a larger piece of cake, but no one at that table was going to object. The chocolate layer cake was sinfully delicious, even better since it had been chilled, and once again Tom praised Jenna’s culinary abilities.

“You could become a cook or something like that,” Tom said.

“Oh, I don’t think I’d ever do that,” Jenna said bashfully.

“Why not? You’re so good!”

“I think I’d eat everything before it got to the customers!” Jenna replied, at which they both had a good laugh.

Tom declined a second piece of cake, but Jenna wasn’t afraid to have another one with some more vanilla ice cream.

As Jenna finished her second slice, Tom said, “So, I noticed when you brought that cake out that it was rather big.”

“Yeah. I have to say I was a little scared it wasn’t going to come out all right since it was so tall, but thankfully everything turned out okay,” Jenna replied. "The last one I did was for my own 18th birthday but it was smaller."

"You had a birthday cake? I got takenn out to dinner."

"Well, we sorta ended up doing both.: replied Jenna. "We went out for breakfast, then had relatives in the evening. If we'd been together then I'd of invited you."

“I don’t suppose that you’re going to eat all of it then, are you?” Tom asked.

“Oh come on Tom,” Jenna said, “I have a healthy appetite, but I can’t eat that much. I am going to save it for later so I can enjoy every last bit of it.”

“Something tells me I don’t think it’s going to last that long,” Tom replied.

“I don’t think it will either,” Jenna agreed.

Once Jenna had finished Tom volunteered to help do some of the dishes, but Jenna told him to just let them sit for now. They moved into the living room where they sat on the couch together in one another’s arms as they let their dinner digest.

“Thanks again Jenna, that was lovely,” Tom said.

“I knew you’d like it,” Jenna said.

“I definitely did,” Tom replied, giving Jenna a squeeze.

“Hey, let me go change,” Jenna said, getting up from the couch, “I could use getting out of these clothes.”

“Why? You look great in them,” Tom said.

“I could use something that fits a little better.” Jenna rubbed her stomach. “I’d be much more comfortable.”

“Okay, whatever you like dear. Just don’t be too long, all right?” Tom said.

“I won’t be,” Jenna said before she headed upstairs to change.

As he sat in the living room, Tom thought, Wow. She can cook too. That’s so incredible. Not only am I dating the most gorgeous girl in school, but she’s a great cook. There’s nothing Jenna can’t do. She’s so incredible.

This isn’t how I ever thought things would go if I ever did date Jenna—it’s so much more wonderful. Surprising, but wonderful. Who would have thought I’d find a fat girl, even if it was Jenna, attractive? Though it’s cliché, it’s true—there’s just so much more to love! Especially her rack. Oh man. what breasts Jenna has. Just thinking about them makes me wish Jenna was here so maybe we could start making out and I could get ahold of them…

“Tom! Could you help me?” Jenna yelled from upstairs.

Tom jumped to his feet and headed for the stairs. “What’s wrong?”

“Uhh…well it’s a little complicated. Could you just come into my room to give me a hand?” Jenna yelled back.

“On my way,” Tom called as he ascended the stairs.

What he saw when he opened the door to Jenna’s room caused Tom’s heart to skip a beat.

Lying on the bed was Jenna, on her side facing Tom, her head supported by her hand, on top of silky sheets. She had an inviting smile on her face, illuminated by a number of softly glowing candles throughout the room. They gave the room the haze of some sort of a dream.

In fact, it was a dream come true of Tom’s, for Jenna lay on the bed nude.

Tom took in the entire scene all at once, but ran over it again and again to fully process and appreciate everything he saw. Perhaps oddly to some, Tom started at Jenna’s feet, which were normal enough, and ran up her legs, which quickly rose into large, flabby thighs that Jenna’s pose pressed together, showing off the weight of each.

Tom had seen Jenna’s thighs uncovered plenty of times, but now they had a new meaning. From there it was a smooth curve into her bare hips, which looked so much wider now that they were fully uncovered. Their circumference in the buff was so impressive that Tom wanted to feel them all over with his hands to be sure they were real. He could see her bare butt jutting outwards behind her onto the bed, large and round, but he couldn’t see all of Jenna’s ass. He was dying for Jenna to turn over so he could see her dual globes of flesh in their full magnificence. Jenna’s hips were nearly eclipsed by the massive spare tire that sat just above it.

Looking at it now, Tom felt like he’d never truly seen her belly before now. Her belly button looked deep, descending into the mountain of fat that was her golden gut. Even though she’d just eaten, Jenna’s belly looked soft and malleable, a pillowy paradise of smooth flab. Tom nearly caught his breath as his eyes moved upwards to Jenna’s naked breasts. They’d been the object of his dreams and desire for so long, it was surreal to see them in their full glory now. Jenna’s knockers were just as large as Tom thought they’d be. Their fullness was inviting and in their roundness they looked to be firm despite their prodigious size—a suspicion that Tom was dying to confirm.

Her nipples were visibly hard, which only caused Tom to be further aroused, even if that had seemed impossible when initially presented with the glory of his goddess nude. Jenna’s smiling face, her golden hair hanging down around her wantonly, though with a neatness that belied Jenna’s planning of this moment. All in all, it was a miracle that Tom didn’t have to steady himself against the doorframe to keep from swooning at such a wondrous sight.

“Like what you see?” Jenna asked seductively.

“Oh yeah,” Tom said, breathlessly.

“Then why don’t you come over here and engage your other senses?” Jenna asked, beckoning Tom.

But, to the surprise of both, Tom didn’t move. He couldn’t speak either.

“Come on, you’ve been so good to me Tom, you deserve this. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I want to share this with you,” Jenna said. Though she remained inviting in her words and manner, she was beginning to become slightly confused. She’d never had a boy hesitate at the prospect of sex with her, and she’d never been as in love with any of them as she was with Tom.

“Don’t worry about anything. I’ve got all of the proper protections for us.”

“It…well…” Tom tried to speak, but found he’d lost that capacity almost entirely.

A realization dawned upon Jenna.

“Oh! You mean…? It’s okay, You don’t need to be embarrassed or anything. I mean, we all had our first times,” Jenna said, reassuring Tom, but then turned bewitching once more, “Don’t worry about anything. I’m a very good teacher.”

Tom stepped into the room and said, “I…I don’t know. I don’t think I’m ready.”

Jenna moved nearer to Tom, bringing her full bosom tantalizingly closer to Tom.

“You are ready Tom. We’ve come so far and…” Jenna paused. She was going to say that she’d never dated a boy for five months without having sex with him, but she realized that might not be the most helpful thing to say.

“And we’re both ready. Haven’t you dreamed about this for so long? Don’t you want those dreams to come true right now, when we have the house all to ourselves?”

“Yes, well, yes, but no,” Tom said, “Jenna, you’re beautiful, and right now I want to…to…”

“Make love to me,” Jenna said, supplying him with the gentle euphemism, “Just do it. Don’t think. Do.”

“I do, but…this is an awfully big step,” Tom said, “I don’t think I’m ready. It’s nothing to do with you, it’s just…I’m not comfortable with it. I really love you Jenna, but I just don’t want to rush something like this.”

Jenna’s face fell. She’d planned the entire evening around this moment, and it was all falling to pieces. It was a major blow for her. Even though only a few weeks ago Tom had told her unequivocally how beautiful she was, this still shook her. In fact, it hurt that Tom was turning her down.

“Oh okay,” Jenna said softly as she slipped underneath the sheets, suddenly feeling exposed and self-conscious.

Tom recognized what was going on inside Jenna’s head and immediately drew himself closer to her, putting one arm across her belly covered by the smooth sheets.

“Jenna, you’re still beautiful and I still love you. Just because I don’t want to have sex with you—” now that the tension was gone Tom found it much easier to say, “—doesn’t mean that I don’t find you any less attractive. In fact, now I know how much you love me, that you’d be willing to take such a large step with me.”

He kissed Jenna on the cheek gently. “Thank you.”

Tom’s kind words helped Jenna’s mood considerably.

“Well, I guess I kinda should have asked you first, but I wanted it to be a nice surprise. I…well, I guess I kind of you expected to be like most of the other guys I’d dated who only wanted to sleep with me,” she said, smiling again and putting one arm around Tom.

“Well, just remember I love you for who you are, fat or thin, and that’s the only thing that matters,” Tom replied.

“Thank you,” Jenna said softly.

“Now…umm…this might seem a little weird, but…uh…” Tom was blushing now. “Would you mind if maybe we fooled around a bit without actually…getting it on?”

Jenna’s face brightened immediately. “You bet!”

Tom kicked off his shoes and pulled his shirt off and before he knew it Jenna had pulled him underneath the covers with her. Together, as they made out and explored one another’s bodies, some of their dreams did come true.

The next morning, Tom woke up in Jenna’s bed, still half naked, and found his arms wrapped around a nude Jenna who was already awake, her face inches from his. Her deep, dark brown eyes were gazing into his. It was the best thing he’d ever woken up to. Even Christmas morning couldn’t compare to the joy he felt now.

Without thinking, Tom reached one arm down and squeezed one cheek of Jenna’s large, flabby bare butt. She snuggled closer into him.

“And good morning to you too,” Jenna said, planting a soft, flow kiss on Tom’s chin.

Tom said the first thing that came to mind. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Latest posts

Back