• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jennifer Love Hewitt caves to the "you're too fat!" crowd

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
As many people may know, Jennifer Love Hewitt (the Ghost Whisperer), a very beautiful actress known for her natural curves caught hell late last year when paparazzi photos showed her in a bikini with a "supposedly" flabby butt and belly. There were rumors at the time that she might have been pregnant, but overall the press was condemning, negative, and even made the cover of People magazine.

Her rebuttal article in People spoke to the fact she was fine with her size, and it was just another prejudice in Hollywood that actresses can have curves, but can't be TOO heavy. In short, she was OK with how she looked.

Seems she just recently ate her own words after a cover story on Us magazine where she lost 18 lbs. through the help of a personal trainer, using "more energy" as an excuse for getting thin.

I'm not a size Nazi by any means, but the sheer amount of negative publicity she got was just despicable. I loved her look at ANY size (how many naturally busty/curvy actresses besides Rosario Dawson and Drew Barrymore do we even see these days?) and it just bugged me that she caved in. I just remember seeing those bikini pics with captions like "Cellulite Whisperer" and other such hateful nonsense. Heaven forbid you actually look like a girl, Jennifer.

"Remember when models were...pretty? Remember when they looked like...girls? Tell you what Hollywood, why don't you tell us which MEN are attractive, and let the heterosexuals pick the girls." - David Spade, SNL Hollywood Minute, regarding an article about Kate Moss

Latest posts

Back