• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jen's Attitude Adjustment - by Fanedfox (~BBW, Stuffing, Romance. ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanedfox

~BBW, Stuffing,. Romance. ~SWG --- insolent and unforced teenager is sent away for the summer and meets a different culture

Jen's Attitude Adjustment
by FANed Fox

Chapter One – Change of venue

Jane was having a fit! Her daughter Jenny had gotten in trouble - again! This time she was caught riding around with her boy friend, a total loser in Jane's opinion, in a car he stole!

This was the third time this year that Jenny had had a run in with the law, nothing that got her formally charged, but Jane was getting pretty fed up!

She picked up Jenny at the police station and drove her home, lecturing the whole time. It did no good. Jenny, little miss know-it-all, just rolled her eyes. When they got home, Jenny just ran up to her room and slammed the door.

Jane had had it! She called her Mom in Iowa. "Mom, Jenny just got in trouble again! I just cannot control her. She is eighteen and doesn’t have a job, although she managed to graduate high school. There is no way I am letting her out on her own, but I have got to do something, she is driving me insane!"

Jenny was petite, was only five foot two, and weighed on one hundred and four pounds, dripping wet as they say. She was prone to promiscuity due to her skinny little body and her attitude.

Both Jane and her Mom were heavy, though they too were quite short. They had been slim in their youth, but having kids and being married packed on the pounds. Both women though were comfortable with their weight and bodies, as were their husbands.

Mom suggested, "Why don't you send Jenny here for the summer. I think I have a plan to tame little miss smarty pants!"

"Oh Mom, are you sure? She can make you miserable with her snotty little attitude. What kind of plan do you have in mind?" queried Asked Jane.

"Jane, I know what that girl does when she’s not chasing guys. She thinks she can eat anything without any effect. I will bore her to tears and then let her stuff herself like a Christmas goose, I think a few pounds on our little Jenny might do her some good." replied Mom.

"Mom that is a wonderful idea! Fatten her up until she is a docile and plump! But do you think you can trick her into over-eating and getting fat?" asked Jane.

"Jane, dear, you should know better than to ask me whether I can fatten someone up!" admonished Mom.

Jane thought, "She has a point there, Dad has been so fat, she had him up to over three hundred pounds, until his doctor convinced Mom to stop feeding him so much so Dad could lose some weight. And Jenny is a comfort eater."

Jane acknowledged, "You're right Mom. When do you want me to send her to you?"

"The sooner the better, so I can get started on her new figure; tomorrow is good." replied Mom.

Jane was elated. Nasty little Jenny would go spend the summer with her Mom. This was awesome.

Jane broke the news to Jenny first thing the next morning. Surprisingly, Jenny did not make a huge deal out of it.

Jenny had stayed wuth grandma before, though only for a week or two, but she liked the change of atmosphere and specially the great food. She thought, "Grandma and Grandpa are such pushovers, I can really get away with nearly anything there, plus she is a better cook than Jane is any day."

Jane took Jenny to the bus station and made sure she got on the bus.

Jenny arrived in Iowa several hours later, hot and tired from the long trip. She was also hungry. Grandpa, still pretty fat, picked her up and the bus stop in town and drove her out the farm.

Grandma (formerly referred to as Mom) had a huge lunch with all of Jenny's favorites waiting for her. Jenny was pretty hungry too, with an attitude towards eating which would play into Jane and Grandma's plans. Jenny always felt she could eat whatever she wanted and as much as she wanted and not gain any weight. She believed her metabolism could handle any amount of food, no matter how rich and fattening it was. Besides, she really didn’t care if she did gain weight.

Jenny squealed in delight when she saw the table covered with wonderful food. Jenny ate two brats, a cheeseburger and a big serving of potato salad. Grandma fixed her a huge sundae which Jenny pounded down too.

Much to Grandma's delight, Jenny was showing a bit of tummy bulge from the huge lunch. "Jenny, why don't you go in and check out the computer or the television, we have internet and satellite too!"

The indolent and stuffed Jenny was only too happy to take Grandma's suggestion.

Jenny sat at the computer for three hours and then watched a movie on the large flat screen television. Grandma made sure to ply her with candy, chips, soda and ice cream causing Jenny's flat little belly to bulge.

Soon it was time for supper.

"Jenny, time for supper dearest, I have your favorite, macaroni and cheese!" called Grandma.

Jenny thought, "I am kind of full, but I love her "mac & cheese" Oh well I can eat some more now and wear it off tomorrow."

She absently reached down and patted her bloated belly.

Jenny plopped down in a chair and ate a huge helping, plus two glasses of whole milk and then had a huge slice of pecan pie ala mode!

Jenny really felt stuffed and full. Grandma just encouraged her to go in the den and watch a couple of movies on big screen. Jenny lay slouched on the couch, later snacking on candy and a milk shake, not even thinking how many calories she had taken in that day. Her belly was taut and bulging with all the calories.

Jenny went to bed late and full, then slept in until eight. Grandma woke her the next morning with a tray covered with pancakes, an omelet, sausages, bacon, glasses of milk and sweetened orange juice. Jenny stuffed herself, just lying in bed, not even noticing how bloated her tummy was. Jenny got up an hour later, showered and played on the computer until it was soon time for lunch.

Grandma fixed Jenny a chicken pot pie accompanied by more of the pecan pie left over from the evening before. Jenny loved it and gorged herself heartily. Then to the den for a nice sedentary afternoon!

This became the new schedule for Jenny's summer visit. She would eat a huge breakfast, snacking, lunch, more snacking, supper, snacking, "top off" at bedtime and repeat!

In just six weeks Jenny had a nice little pot belly, bubble bottom and plump round thighs. She was getting lazier and lazier too. If she wanted to do something or go shopping Grandma would "make a deal." If Jenny finished a particularly large serving or meal, then she could go.

Jenny weighed now at least one hundred and twenty five pounds. Certainly not fat, but as short as she was, she was becoming a round little plumper! Jenny's belly was bulging out past her modest boobs, she wore bikini panties and t-shirts around the house, as Grandpa was out working nearly all day. She soon had a nice three inch roll of fat all the way around the waist band, and two nice round rolls of cheek fat escaping her panties.

Jenny's attitude was improving too. The overeating was calming , she was full most of the day and coming to love and crave the feeling of a full stomach. She was so much more obedient, especially if Grandma used food as a reward. Jenny was making her bed, keeping her room clean, helping with dishes and light chores. (minimum exercise!)

One morning Jenny went in the bathroom and was looking in the mirror. She slapped her belly and it jiggled. She pulled the waist band of her panty back and let it snap up against her love handles. She hefted her little belly and let it drop and it felt wonderful! Jenny thought, "Oh wow, I actually am getting fat! But darn, this feels so good! No wonder Grandma and Jane are so fat, it feels pretty good to have a pot belly and fat little butt!"

Jenny now knew she was getting bigger, but was turned on!

She went downstairs. Grandma was in the kitchen, fixing another fattening breakfast for Jenny. "Oh dear you are up! You usually don't get up for another hour. Is everything okay?"

"Grandma, I am getting FAT! Look at my belly sticking out and my butt is barely in these panties!" shrieked Jenny.

Grandma could not tell if Jenny was mad or just excited.

"Jenny you look great, dearest you are not really fat at all, you have a very nice figure! You have just "filled out!" praised her Grandma.

Jenny giggled, "Grandma, it is okay, I love the way I look! I feel so sexy when my body jiggles!"

Grandma took a serious look at Jenny's rapidly expanding body. She noted the nice, round pot belly bulging out past Jenny's little boobs. She also noticed that Jenny's underwear was now much too small. Her bikini panties were barely containing expanding bottom cheeks and her pot belly was creating a "roll" over the panty's waist band.

"Jenny dear, after breakfast let's go into town and get you some new panties and bras." suggested Grandma.

Jenny giggled, patting her little pot belly and then slapping her round bottom, too. "Grandma, I am going to need some new clothes too, nothing fits anymore, you have taken such good care of me, I honestly really am getting FAT!"

Grandma managed to find a pair of old coveralls for Jenny to wear. Jenny had been right, none of her clothes she brought with her fit anymore! Grandma and Jenny went out to the car and drove into town.

The stopped at Grandma's favorite store, a family owned department store. Their town had not yet received their "Wal-Mart".

The co-owner, Alice greeted them. "Mrs. Jones it is great to see you again. Who is this with you? Oh my, is this Jane's little girl?"

"Yes, Alice, this is my granddaughter, Jenny, who is staying with us this summer. I am afraid, I have been too good a cook and she has grown a bit since arriving." smiled Grandma.

Jenny just giggled, "Grandma is such a good cook, it seems all I do is eat!"

Alice said, "Well ladies, let's go into the fitting room and I can measure Jenny and see what we can do."

They headed for the back of the "Ladies" department into a private fitting area. Alice had Jenny take off her coveralls and get up on the raised platform.

Jenny loved looking at herself in the mirrors that surrounded the room, she could really see now how fat was really was getting. She poked and prodded herself making her bottom, belly and love handles jiggle, all the time giggling to herself.

Alice got the measuring tape out and wrapped it around Jenny's belly and then her hips. "You must really have a good appetite, Jenny, your waist is thirty-two inches and your hips are thirty eight."

Jenny and Grandma had to stifle laughing at how surprised Alice was.

"Jenny, let's get you some new panties, those look very uncomfortable, they are so tight! What style lingerie would you like, dear, bikini's, low rise briefs or high rise briefs?"

"I would like to stay with bikinis please, I like the way they show off my figure," giggled Jenny.

Alice went out and brought in several pairs of size twelve bikini panties for Jenny to look at. Jenny thought to herself, "my gosh I have eaten my way up nearly six sizes!"

Jenny picked out several pairs. Grandma was feeling a little guilty at how much weight Jenny had gained, so she did not limit her shopping.

She went and changed into the new lingerie, which felt so much better. They got Jenny some jeans, bikini swim suits, stretch pants, t-shirts and even a couple of shifts.

They paid Alice, thanked her and left.

On the way back to the car, both Grandma and Jenny smelled wonderful aromas coming from the local diner.

"Oh Grandma I am so hungry, can we eat out for lunch?" begged Jenny.

"Yes dear that would be a nice change for us. Let's do!" said Grandma.

Both Grandma and Jenny (especially now) were pretty big eaters. Jenny ordered two cheeseburgers, a large order of fries, a milk shake and a hot fudge sundae. Grandma too indulged. Within only a half hour both were now stuffed and bloated.

As they were getting ready to leave a polite young man who had been quietly dining in another booth while on his notebook wi-fi smiled at Jenny’s grandma.

“G’day mam – I see you have company this afternoon.” he said, glancing at the chubby Jen.

“Yes Henry, this is my granddaughter Jen. She’s staying with us for the summer. Jen, this is Henry Mathis. His family runs some of the stores in town – honestly I’m happy to say,” replied her grandma.

Jen liked the clean-cut Henry. Unlike the city boys she knew he seemed not to have any problem relating to his elders. But she wondered whether he would be turned off by her new love affair with food, He quickly addressed that issue.

“I know you’ve just had lunch, Miss Jen," he said. “But sometime this week I’d like to take you out to dinner and let us get to know each other. Your grandma I know will vouch that I’m safe and honorable.

“He was here with us at lunch,” Jen realized, suddenly panicking a bit. “He saw me eat two burgers, a shake, fries and a sundae, I guess he doesn’t mind, but I think I need to be sure.”

“I would like that very much,” Jen replied. “But I must warn you there’s something in the air around here that’s given me quite an appetite, so just know that.”

Henry smiled. “I know a restaurant where the food is delicious and the portions huge – I’m prepared to test your limits. Friday night at 6:30?

“Friday night it is, see you then,” said Jen as she pivoted towards the parking lot.

Grandma and Jenny now half staggered, half waddled to the car and drove back out to the farm. Jenny drove, as Grandma could hardly stay awake.

Grandma waddled into her bedroom, announcing, "Jenny dear, I am going to take a nap, I am so full and cannot keep my eyes open."

"Okay Grandma, have a nice nap, I am going to use the computer and internet for a while." replied Jenny.

Jenny went up to her room and changed into a new bikini swim suit, marveling how the suit's panty accentuated her rapidly expanding figure.

She went down stairs, giggling at the feeling of her plump thighs rubbing together and the feeling of her bubble bottom and pot belly jiggling up and down with each step. Even though she had gorged herself only an hour ago, Jenny was hungry, so she padded into the kitchen and got a sleeve of chocolate cookies and a tall glass of whole milk and went into the den.

She clicked on the mouse and the screen came up. Jenny was feeling a little horny and decided to try some searches to enjoy the feeling.

She typed in "over eating, feeding, stuffing, fat belly" and several other turn-ons. She was really getting into the results too. She surfed through "Yahoo Groups, Fantasy Feeder and Dimensions" websites getting more turned on and hungry!

She was beside herself, shaking she was so turned on. She went into the kitchen and just started to eat anything she could get into her mouth. Jenny drank a two glasses of milk with two peanut and butter sandwiches and an entire package of cookies, then ate a quart of ice cream.

Jenny had crammed herself with so much food, she settled her engorged body on the floor, leaning up against the cabinets, her legs spread apart to let her massively swollen, bloated, bulging belly sag onto the floor! She sat with a smile on her food smeared face, rubbing her huge belly.

Grandma woke up around four thirty and thought, "I had better get started on dinner for grandpa and Jenny, they will be hungry soon!"

She waddled downstairs (Grandma could not help indulging while she was fattening up Jenny!) her belly swaying back and forth. As as she patted her swaying belly. she thought, "I think I have gained as much weight as Jenny has!"

"Jenny dear, what would you like for supper honey bunch?" asked Grandma.

She heard a loud belch, "Burp, Urp, I'm kinda full right now Grandma, UUUURRRP!"

Grandma came around the corner and looked into the kitchen, there were wrappers and empty containers everywhere and there on the floor was her massively bloated and engorged granddaughter, patting her belly, giggling, "UUURRP, I am sorry Grandma I was a bad girl and ate way, way too much!"

"Oh Jenny dear, that's okay dearest, you look so cute with your nice round tummy! Did you binge honey?"

"BUURRP, excuse me! Yes Grandma I did! It was so much fun, I almost could not stop myself eating!"

"Well dear, a "growing" girl still needs a nice supper. Can you get up, Jenny?" asked Grandma.

Jenny giggled, patting her huge belly, "No Grandma I can't, I am so full the food is weighing me down!"

"Well I will just have to start supper and work around you then. When Grandpa gets back, I think we can get you off the floor."

When Grandpa came in from working he chuckled at Jenny sitting on the floor massaging her engorged belly. "Well it looks like someone really enjoyed herself this afternoon!"

Jenny giggled, patting her belly, "I sure did Grandpa, UURRP!"

It was all her overweight grandparents could do the help Jenny up off the floor. They helped their fat granddaughter into the den and helped lower herself onto the couch.
 

Latest posts

Back