• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Joan Rivers....'A rude old bag!'

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger's_Lily

*Very Proud Aussie!!*
They are not my words. They are some of the comments coming from the Australian public, after her (as some say) disgraceful behaviour last night at our 'Logie Awards'. BTW.....our Logie awards is equivalent to your Emmy Awards.

I've watched the reports of her appearance last night and I found a lot of what she did funny. Actually, I'm embarrassed that so many people seem to have lost their sense of humour. Sure, she swore. Sure, she threw the special 'Pink' Logie they made especially for her across the stage. From what I've seen of her appearances in the US, she's always doing something that offends someone. Surely, the ones who decided to bring her here, must have known that!

Latest posts

Back