• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

John and Laura by Anonymous (SSBBW, Stuffing, Mild ~Sex, Triage, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
SSBBW, Stuffing, Mild ~Sex. Triage, ~XWG - Every man's fantasy comes to fruition - and so with his wife and secretary

John and Laura
By Anonymous

Posted from the Anonymous Alcove of the Dimensions Weight Room as part of the Dimensions WR Library Story Migration Project

Part One

John rang for his secretary Janet. He didn’t have any real work for her to do. He called her into his office several times a day to do made up tasks just so he could interact with her. John found Janet to be a very attractive woman.

Janet was hired by John over six months ago when she was just a slightly plump brunette standing about 5'4" tall. However, since the break up with her long time boyfriend, Janet had been going through some changes.

As he looked up to watch her enter his office, his erection almost ripped through his pants. She was wearing a dark blue skirt and a white linen blouse. Both of which were under considerable strain due to the fifty pounds that she had recently gained.

The buttons of the blouse were so stretched that John believed that they would fly off if she breathed deeply. The skirt was valiantly struggling to contain a beautiful set of spreading hips and a delectable ass. Her lovely round face was surrounded by a double chin and rounded cheeks topped off with beautiful green eyes.

"Yes, sir. What can I do for you?" she asked.

Fantasy scenes rushed through John's mind. Instead of telling her what he was really after, he handed her some papers that needed to be typed. He wanted them done before lunch.

She smiled and turned around and left the office. Watching her walk away was almost more than John could bear. What once was a twitch of the hips was now a slow roll. With shaking hands, John poured himself a glass of water.

That night he was still erect while thinking about Janet. His wife, Laura, was glad for his attention.

"You really should be more romantic, John." She said while they were in bed. "Its been weeks since we had any fun."

That was John's fault. Not that Laura was not a very attractive woman herself…. she was just very thin. Most of John's friends commented on how lucky he was to have such a fashionable wife.

He didn't care, though. Often, when he saw her in one of her bikinis, he closed his eyes and saw Janet's bulging form before him instead.
As they made love that night, John's mind slipped away to one of his fantasies, him banging the brains out of his sexy secretary.

"Ah...oh yeah... that's it Jan...Laura", he muttered.

"What did you say?," demanded Laura. "Janet? You mean "Jumbo" Janet Simpkin, your secretary? What in the hell were you thinking of her for?"

"I wasn't, really baby" he quickly responded.

It was too late, though. Laura was out of bed and in a robe already. He heard the bathroom door slam shut. Several minutes later Laura, still fuming, appeared.

"You bastard! I have put up with years of being ignored for your job but now you are fantasizing during our lovemaking about your blimp of a secretary?! Well I'm through! I will contact you through my attorney."

And with that she left him.

The next afternoon, when John returned home, there wasn't much left of his home. Most of the furniture was gone, as was most of the checking and saving accounts.

Of course, most of the savings account had came from a legacy left by Laura's grandfather. John spent most of the evening trying to contact her. He left messages at all of her friend's, her parent's, even her sister's homes, all with no luck.

The next morning gave him the next blow. Janet was leaving the office to get married. She had found a guy that loved her body as much as John.

“Oh well” he thought, “at least one of us should be happy“.

The months passed slowly. John spent a lot of time around the office and was promoted to vice-president in charge of production. The success was empty with out someone in his life.

He had tried the singles scene but was a failure at it. The skinny little twits that hung out at the bars didn't turn him on. He wrote Laura letter after letter and sent them to her parents.

Then one day, almost a year to the day that she had left, Laura called him at home. He was so excited he could hardly hold the phone. He knew that his voice was quivering, but he didn't care.

She wanted to meet him at a friend's house later that evening. He got the address and promised to be there at the agreed upon time.

John entered the front door of the apartment exactly on time. It was an expensive split level affair with the bedrooms upstairs and the living room below.

"Get yourself a drink, love. I'll just be a few minutes." Laura's voice drifted down from the upstairs.

John walked over to a bar in the far corner of the room, and poured himself a stiff drink.

"I was going to divorce you on the spot last year, you know. However, I had a change of heart and decided to give you one last chance. I'll come back if you want me on several conditions. Well, what do you say?". she asked.

John promptly agreed that he wanted her back.

"OK, first you won't keep secrets from me again, especially when it concerns me. And next, you are to fire that little butter-ball of a secretary that you moon over. Alright?" Janet demanded.

"Yeah. Okay, you see Janet quit almost a year ago. I haven't seen her since. Anything else, sweetheart?", he asked dreading the answer.

"Only one thing more." she said as the lights went out.

He could hear her coming down the stairs. When she reached the bottom, the lights came back on. What John saw there was almost enough of a shock to kill him.

Standing before him was a bulging form that was his wife. The knit dress that she was wearing was about to split open at every seam. The slit in the side was enough to allow him to see a pair of legs almost double the size they were a year ago.

Her hips strained the fabric of the dress as they ballooned out almost a foot from her waistline. What a waistline it was, too. The belt that barely encircled it must have measured over forty inches in length and was still too small.

The bust line revealed almost two feet of cleavage and her breasts had grown so big they looked like they wanted to explode out of her dress.

Her red hair had, like everything else, grown and now cascaded down below her expansive waist. It framed a gorgeous smiling face that was supported by a double chin and apple round cheeks. The blue eyes had a twinkle in them.

"I decided that if this is what you love then you should have it. During this past year, I worked in a bakery shop in a town twenty miles from here. At first it was a struggle, but I kept at it. Stuffing myself day and night for you. Now I have the figure that will drive you wild." Janet said slyly.

"My last condition is that you always keep enough food in the house to keep my girlish figure, at least this size. But, of course, this is probably only the beginning of a beautiful figure” she continued.

John's luck had just turned.

John was still working at the same place as he was over a year ago, when he and his wife Laura had reconciled. He was now the Vice-President of Production for several of the plants in the pacific basin. He was one of the company's "fair hair boys". He was happy in his home life and it showed in his zest for living and work.

He returned home on a Friday after an unremarkable week. As he entered the house, he removed his jogging shoes and wiped his face. In the last two years he had taken to running the 7 miles to and from work.

It gave him some time in the morning to get his head straight and the 7 mile run home helped him separate the office from home. As he entered, he heard the volume of the television in the living room go down.

"Baby, is that you?", came the voice of his wife, Laura, from the front room.

"Yeah, kitten, it's me. I'll just jump in the shower and get cleaned up and I'll get ready for dinner. Anything happen today?" He didn't hear her answer so he went into the back bathroom to shower.

Since this was the closest room to the shed in the back yard that he had turned into a gym, he had a full set of toiletries in here. The warm water felt good on his tired skin. He let the water run as he closed his eyes and soaped himself.

When he opened his eyes, the lights were off. He thought that Laura was going to join him and his manhood responded, only to be drenched by a full bucket of cold water several seconds later.

"What the....l?!?" he yelped.

The lights flashed back on.

"So you couldn't resist, could you? You just had to track her down, didn't you?" Her heard Laura scream, then the sound of her leaving the room.

He turned off the water, dried off and went in search of his wife. He found her in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Who are you talking about? And what is the meaning of the water?" he asked in his confused state.

Laura looked up from the pasta that she was preparing, her second and newly developed triple chin quivering as she sobbed.

"I have been faithful to the agreement that we made. I have loved pigging out and getting heavy for you. Why did you have to find that bitch?" she yelled at him again.

Stunned John said, "Look, I really have no idea of what you are talking about. Would you let me in on the secret so I can at least know why you're so pissed off?!"

"OK, you two-timer!" With that she reached one lovely fat arm over and pushed the "play" button on our answering machine.

As the machine played, most of the messages were for his business, and John was getting a little hot under the collar himself.

Then Laura looked up and said, "Your honey is next so don't worry. I didn't listen to it. So you can still have your secret rendezvous." With that she turned to leave the room, but John caught her arm and forced her to stay.

"John? John, this is Janet. I need to talk to you...." Laura gave him a scathing look and John was floored.

John hadn't heard from Janet in almost two years but he did realize that it did make him appear guilty.

Then the taped message continued, "I'm sorry to call you after not hearing from you in two years. I hope that I can ask you for a small favor. If you can't answer then I will understand. Please tell your lovely wife hello for me."

The message went on to give a phone number where she could be reached but John turned it off before that part. Laura looked sheepishly at him.

"I'm sorry" she mouthed and then looked down at the floor.

Then she started to laugh. When John asked her what she was laughing about she said that she would have loved to see his face when the cold water hit him. Then John began to laugh with her.

"Forgive my silly jealous suspicions. Please" she implored.

John then put his arms around her spreading body. John was amazed at the fact that now he could hardly reach around her. John let his hands travel down her massive sides to her huge ass where he allowed himself a squeeze of the flesh.

Laura spun around as best she could, her bulk was stopping most of her quick maneuvers.

"Now get out of here. I have to make dinner. After I misunderstood that call today, I lost my appetite. Now, I'm starving. I want to get dinner on the table” she told him.

Later that evening, she came out of the kitchen with a huge bowl of pasta, two whole loaves of bread and a large pizza. The pizza was her own creation. After she had started gaining weight, Laura had acquired a love for cooking.

When the food was out on the dining room table, they both commenced to eat, and eat, and eat. After two hours, the meal had be decimated and Laura's tummy looked like it was about to explode.

John lead her to the bedroom and removed her robe. John was still in awe of this beauty. Her gorgeous face had now become round and was surrounded by a lovely set of jowls and three chins.

Her beefy shoulders served to hang two of the largest arms that ever graced a woman and they jiggled and swayed when she walked. There were creases that you could hide in at the elbows.

Her massive breasts lay on top of her distended belly. They rolled slightly to the side, their areola were the size of salad plates, each topped with a nipple the like of a ripe red strawberry.

Her belly was huge now and he could not begin to reach around it. Her thighs were the size of most girls hips, standing above calves that most people would have described as massive.

John began to caress her belly then lowered her to the bed. After a while of licking and kissing, she stopped him. Laura told John that she was hungry again. He quickly got up and shortly returned with her dessert, a huge slice of chocolate cake with ice cream on the side.

As she ate her dessert, he licked her lower body, starting at her somewhat dainty feet and working his way up towards her huge paunch. She began to moan and asked him to stop but never made any effort to make him do so. By the time I had reached her honey-pot, she had finished her cake.

"Come up here," she said in a lust-husky voice.

John walked to the head of the bed and one of her hands wrapped around his manhood. Slowly she began to stroke John and groaned loudly as she took him in her mouth for a rocketing orgasm. He never seemed to stop and she licked up every drop.

The next day, Laura called Janet to find out why she had called. Laura found out that Janet’s marriage was now over and that she was hoping to get her old job back. Laura told Janet to meet her at one of her favorite restaurants for lunch the next day. Then she called in the reservation.

The next afternoon she arrived at Gino's several minutes early and told the Head Waiter that there would be a lady joining her. She then waddled into the back room. She was a regular here and had enjoyed the special attention of the owner for about 9 months.

She only had to order the "Special" and several platters of food would appear. She usually waddled out so stuffed she could hardly drive home.
Five minutes later she looked up to see Janet walking towards her.

Actually, Janet was now waddling, too. Janet was almost as fat as Laura had become. Laura looked up at the huge brunette and smiled at the look of shock that crossed her face. She knew her size was a shock to many people that had not seen her in some time.

Janet sat in a large chair across from her. Laura noticed how the chair groaned under the ex-secretary's bulk.

"So, Janet, how have you been doing?" Laura asked.

She wanted her husbands ex-secretary to be more at ease. Her eyes had returned to their normal size but she still seemed ill at ease with the new expanded Laura. Laura wanted the other woman to feel welcome.

"Forgive me if I sound blunt but your new size gave me a turn. I remember you as a skinny little thing. You sure have grown." Janet's tone didn't sound like a put down.

The smile on her face was actually one of friendship. Laura found herself starting to like the big brunette.

Gene, the owner, came to the table to take their order himself. Laura knew that he loved big women as much as John and she smiled at him. She ordered "The Special".

Janet looked surprised and said, "I'll have the same."

"Honey, I don't think you understand. 'The Special' is a term I use to tell Gene to keep it coming. Usually I eat enough for a family of four. You should really order from the menu. The portions are quite substantial."

"Laura, do you think I got this big from eating Lean Cuisines?" She looked up at Gene and said, "Two specials and keep the glasses full of milk, laden with real cream if you have it."

Laura was in shock. The brunette was as big an eater as she had become herself. As the food began to arrive, they discussed many things. Laura found out that Janet at one time had dieted down to 125.

However, the love of good food and a crumbling marriage had caused the weight to jump back on quickly. Janet had gone from 125 to 250 in about 19 months. From then on, the weight gain had slowed but not stopped.

She had worked several secretarial jobs since then but had also acquired her CPA. However, she couldn't hold down a job. Her increasing size was always the cause of her leaving a job. She was getting to the end of her money and was becoming desperate for work.

Laura listened to the other girls story with interest and sadness. She was a CPA herself and did all of her work at home. Then an idea occurred to her. She could use some help and Janet needed a job.

Why didn't she hire Janet? So she asked her to work for her. The brunette agreed happily with a big smile on her fat face. The lunch then took on the feeling of a celebration.

The ladies ate like there was no tomorrow. Laura finally sat back. She was stuffed, in fact she had eaten so much she was almost in pain.

Laura rubbed the sides of her distended belly. She knew that the side seams of her dress were probably gaping now. She was wondering how she was going to get out of her chair and waddle to the door.

As she looked across the table at Janet, she knew that Janet was probably feeling and thinking the same thing. In fact, the dress that the brunette was wearing was bulging at the seams so much that Gene was hardly able to control himself

"My goodness, I don't think I can move. Boy, you sure can eat." Laura complimented Janet. "I tell you what. I will get Gene to help me up, then he can help you up and the two of us can waddle out to my car."

"Then what, we explode?" Janet jested.

"No, I have to get home to fix dinner for my husband and my new partner. So what do you say, partner?" Laura winked at Janet.

"OK, but you had better live on the ground floor or this partnership is going to fall through the floor” Janet joked again.

As soon as the two of them walked into the front room of the house. Laura suggested that Janet take a shower and put on some of her clothes. The brunette agreed that her dress was too tight.

Laura went into her room and picked out a dress for the heavy brunette. Then she went into the kitchen to begin dinner for the three of them. It was about 40 minutes before Janet in Laura’s dress. She filled it out quite well, too.

Laura gave Janet instructions on how to complete the meal and went to shower herself. She changed into one of her bigger dresses herself and went out to help her new partner.

The meal was huge! Janet seemed to have gotten carried away. However, Laura didn’t mind and knew that the two of them would eat until it was all gone.

When John arrived home, he went into the back bathroom to shower after his run. He called out a greeting to his wife. When he finished in the shower, he went into the kitchen to find his fat little wife cooking.

Noticing that the dress was beginning to show the strain of the last few months of eating, he casually asked, "So, anything new happen today?"

Laura smiled up at him and said, "Well, you know how I have been talking about finding an assistant to help with my work? Well, I found one."

"Great! Who is she?" he asked.

Laura led him into the front room where she had hidden Janet from sight. When John got a good look at her he about fell over. Janet giggled at his jaw dropping.

"So, you are stunned that I turned into a 340 pound sex pot?" Janet asked as she turned sideways so her full belly was shown to it's best extent.

She caressed the sides of her bulging body. He fat face shown with an inner light. Janet was as beautiful as Laura.

Laura had them sit down at the table that was heavily laden under the multitude of food set out. The girls were seated in special wide chairs to accommodate their sexy size.

As the meal progressed, John did not eat much. The girls began to pick up speed as they saw how hot he was getting. The meal was becoming a contest.

Each girl was determined to be the one that ate the most and neither one was going to give up. The contest meal wore on, plate after plate, serving after serving, bite after bite until the table was picked clean.

Both of the girls were stuffed beyond all reason. Laura managed to push the chair back from the table. It moved easily thanks to the wheels that John had added. Janet also rose from the table.

They looked at each other and giggled. John kissed Laura passionately.

"What about mine, lover?" Asked Janet in her sexiest voice.

John looked at Laura for approval. The large redhead nodded. John kissed Janet with equal passion. As Laura watched, she didn't feel jealousy. In fact, she was getting hot. She decided to share this with the other two. They also admitted that the situation seemed ideal to them also.

"Well", Laura said while rubbing her distended belly "John, you had
better keep working out. It seems that you are going to be in for the loving of your life. Tonight, and in the future. A much fatter future."

They spent several years living together, managing to give each other the most incredible orgasms they had ever known.

Latest posts

Back