• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Julie - Part Two - by Luv Fanny (by Luvfanny (BBW, Sex, Bath, XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Sex, Bath, XWG Here’s a sequel (w./ sex and some mild scatological elements)

JULIE - Part 2
by Luvfanny

(for Part One click here)​

The pink limo pulled up to the estate and the muscular chauffer and Julie’s other hunk jumped out to open her door and Rick’s. She lay prostrate with her head in Rick’s lap, bloated and content. Her ripped and shredded gown had been removed and she was wearing only a loose silk robe that hugged her heavy hips and bloated breasts.

“Time to get up, your highness,” Rick said.

“I don’t think so,” Julie said followed by a loud belch. She held out her arm. The servant reached into the cab and gently pulled and lifted her up. Rick assisted from underneath. Still she grunted at being disturbed.

Soon she was being carried into her palace by way of an elaborate padded sedan chair-lounge. Her pumps had been removed and she was stretched out lazily. Rick entered the large front entrance of the mansion to behold a palatial marble foyer with elaborate, spiral staircase and classical statuary.

There were double doors at the wall under the stairway. Her entourage moved to the doors and a servant pushed a button. The doors slid open to an anteroom and a large elevator car – large enough to accommodate them all and the sedan chair.

“Third floor, please,” Julie cooed. Soon the doors opened, revealing a large marble hallway with a long marble persion runner rug. There were expensive antique French tables and mirrors with large vases containing expensive exotic flowers.

“This is the decadence level,” Julie said lazily, looking up at Rick from her prone position. “My fortune is put under a good deal of stress keeping my royal fanny in decadent luxury,” she said, with a wave of her hand. “Let’s show Rick the bedroom, shall we boys?”

The bedroom was cavernous. The centerpiece was a large round bed on a carpeted platform with two steps. A large gilded insignia from the Bourbon dynasty hung on the wall behind bedeck with long purple drapery hung in scarps on both sides. There were overstuffed lounges, large crystal lamps, and valuable paintings. The room had enormous windows, expensively adorned, and on one end, french doors leading to a large balcony overlooking the scultped gardens.

On the other end was a large bar and double doors which led to Julie’s upstairs kitchen, fully stocked with food. There were trays of snacks set about, including bon bons, eclairs, doughnuts, pies, cakes and all manner of sweet baked goods - there were chips, cheeses and bananas – in fact, there wasn’t anything fattening missing.

“Doing your part to feed the hungry, eh, your highness?” Rick mused.

“Oh yes, and I’m always hungry. And always at arm’s length,” she replied. “No need to over-exert myself. These snacks are always fresh. The chef must replace them every few hours…assuming I haven’t consumed them.” She yawned as her servants set down her lounge and lifted her up and set her big ass down on one of the lounges. Rick had a full erection.

“ No gym in the palace, I suppose,” he said.

She smiled, reached to the convenient tray of goodies beside her, and plucked a fat, cream-filled doughnut from the top of the pile. “I have a fully equipped gym. I require my slave boys to work out strenuously every day.”

She then stuffed a large portion of the sugary pastry into her pouty mouth. “After all, the fatter my fanny gets, the more of their muscle it will require to be lifted and carried.” She looked him right in the eyes, unabashedly, as she chewed and swallowed the doughnut.

“So, you plan to eat yourself into immobility?”

“I despise exertion as much as I adore to be stuffed,” she replied. “I really don’t give a rat's ass how fat I get.” She never stopped looking at him, observing his reaction.

“Feed me,” she ordered. A muscular young man responded immediately, rushing to fetch another doughnut and place it to her lips. She opened her mouth widely so he could insert more than half of the fattening goody. He knelt beside her waiting to feed her the rest.

“ What do you think of that?” she asked, her eyes still on him.

Rick could only say, “Fascinating.” But she saw the large bulge in his pants.

She never offered him a seat, but he stood gratefully, as if he were in the presence of royalty. He knew he was falling in love with this beautiful goddess already.

Before the evening lapsed, she had dismissed her servants and invited Rick into her regal bed. She made him strip and rotate for her inspection. Then he lifted her upright to her feet. She released the silk robe to the floor and he soaked in the vision of her fat, but shapely body. She turned around to let him see her profile, breasts protruding, belly fat thrusting and hanging and enormous dimpling globes of ass balancing it all off in the rear. Her thick thighs tapered to narrow, delicate ankles. She lifted her arms surrendering herself to be carried the few steps to the bed.

“Do you want my fat fanny,” she whispered in her Marilyn Monroe voice. Rick was flushed and his cock was throbbing. He was her slave. He quickly embraced her and kissed her luscious full lips, his hands dashing over the surface of her plump body. Sensory overload. He felt her large, protruding tits pressing heavily against his muscular pecs. Her skin was silky, soft and smooth.

He squeezed her big buttocks, lifting them, testing their tone. They were still relatively firm but soft. He knew her pear-shape would hold those cheeks in shape for many a pound of fat to come. He braced his legs as his arms swept under her to lift her to the bed. As she lay on her stomach before him he marveled at the way her chubby thighs met above the back of her knees and the lines of her upper thighs softened towards her ass. He swallowed hard at the sight of those enormous bubbles of young, feminine flesh that were her ass cheeks- protuding high and wide.

He could see the first dimples formed from her lazy, gluttonous lifestyle. And he was drawn powerfully to the intersection of the bottom curves of her fanny and her thighs. There he dived into her body, kissing and softly biting her sweet fat ass. Julie spread her legs and he pressed his face down further into her royal, devine fanny flesh. She responded by spreading her legs more. Deeper and deeper he plunged until his eyes were at her anus and his lips touched her moist pussy.

“Oh…” she whimpered, as his tongue began to do its magic. Rick’s adroitness soon sent Julie into waves of ecstasy. But she was so stuffed, her moans of delight were interrupted by burps. Then, without warning, she let go of a big fart.

“Aaaaaah ooooo…” she sighed, then moaned, upon relieving herself of the pressure and feeling the gas vibrate her rectum and anus. Rick jerked his face back as the gas blasted out.

“Ugh..” he groaned as he raised his head.

Julie, super-aroused now by the oral sex and the sensuous fart, whispered, “Don’t stop!”

But Rick was still a little stunned.

“More!” she said breathlessly. “More!”

“She’s full of surprises,” he thought and strangely, he was aroused even more by this display of arrogance and hedonism. Thus, he found himself craving her ass even more.

After being driven to several powerful climaxes, Julie reached out and grabbed an éclair and began stuffing it into her mouth, smearing chocolate on the bed sheet. Mouth full, she ordered Rick to bring his penis to her doggy style.

The spectacle of this gorgeous model stuffing face and ordering him to stuff her fat ass with his cock, was electrifying. He found himself uncontrollably aroused. He stood on his knees and placed the tip of his impressive tool into her pussy down beneath her devine, fat, decadent ass. He eased it in at first and then thrust it into her so that his flat abs slapped into her soft, dimpled cheeks.

She moaned, even as she was finishing up the éclair, her lips covered with chocolate and whipped cream. Bam! Bam! Bam! He slammed against her fanny, sending undulating waves through her big, soft, fat cheeks. Julie’s level of pleasure continued to climb into the stratosphere. She moaned and sighed and belched.

Finally, as the intensity reached of Rick’s efforts reached its peak, Julie let out another loud, long fart and whimpered breathlessly. Believing they had reached the peak, this sent them both into even higher unimaginable ecstasy as Rick came like he’d never come before.

Afterwards, Rick collapsed beside Julie. Julie rolled over on her back. Both were out of breath. The morning light soon poured through the mansion’s windows, revealing them curled up together asleep, Rick lying the way he liked it – his stomach against Julie’s big behind.

Back