• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

June and Fred's night in.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaskedfa

June and Fred's night in.

~SSBBW, ~FA - Short Stories with characters based on the BBQ series. ~ Sexual Foreplay, Romance, Imagery

To June her ever widening rear was a badge of honor. She always wore the finest tight clothes that showed it off, not that it was easy to hide, being over 8 feet in circumference. With that much junk in the trunk June was always the center of attention, and she loved it. Of course, having such an extreme pear figure, was not easy, and sometimes a struggle. However, no matter how much a burden it was, she loved its size. To relieve the burden though made sure that the chairs in her home and office was wide and strong enough, and the doorways was wide enough for her widening rear to go through. Everything in her house was extra-wide, reinforced and on the first floor for her to fit through, and for her comfort.

"Come on push!!"

Well, except one.

"…are you even…urgghhh…trying…?!"

A small apartment, upstairs above the garage; it usually used for storage, but there was also a bed there as well.

"Come one *wheeze* if you want my petite little fanny "wheeze" you should prove yourself to be strong enough to get it up these stairs." she exclaimed with a mouth full of chocolates, not making much of an effort to help, so Fred was basically doing most of the work. Actually, she was letting most of her weight fall on him, so it was like he was carrying her up.

“*Puff*...Come..*cough*...on...*wheeze*...I...*Puff*..am..."Puff"..pushing?” Fred wheezed.

In between mouth full "Come on! My petite little butt is wasting away, waiting for you to get it up these stairs!"

This was all role play for them. From the extraordinary broadness of Rebecca’s giant backside filled up the narrowness of the stairwell, his hands sinking into the soft adipose of each vast orb of fat, as he continued to push firmly against the undulating flesh of his wife’s massive posterior to her soft, doughy backside or it jiggling like balloons of Jell-O with every waddling footstep. The effort to push is wife's 450 pounds of blessed fat up the stairs, he could not help pitching in his boxers, and June knew it. Just like the feeling of his hands struggling to push her gargantuan butt up the stairs, was a turn on for her as well.

Finally, they reached the head of the stairs. Frank was panting to catch his breath and resting a plump hand on his chest. However, the best was yet to come. As Fred finally got is wife to the landing. At the end was a doorway without a door, leading to a room with a bed in it.

"Oh. Did my little bitty fanny tucker you out? “She wiggled her greatly vast rump playfully, directing its wobbling, rippling expanse straight at her drooling husband. “Maybe it has gone to too big for you!"

Getting a second wind, Fred, moved towards the hypnotizing shifting and jiggling sea of blubber. June start towards the doorway.

She lined up her broad hips with the door frame, waddle as she maneuvered herself cautiously through the door, and as expected her fleshy hips plugged the door frame and left her titanic ass protruding out into the hallway behind.

He watched the thick ripples ran through the butter soft blubber of her fully exposed gigantic rear end as she tried playfully to squeeze her giant quivering rear through the doorway. "Come on honey. My...uhhhh...panties, are caught in the doorway. “She said playfully, but that both knew the problem was enormous ass that was bigger than the doorway.

Fred placed her hands again on her mind blowing rear, and felt his hands sank deep into her soft flesh, and then pushed against the wall of blubber with all his might, as his dick throbbed in anticipation. With each push her wide rear her wide rear slowly moved through the doorway.

"Ohh, dear. Did my little fanny really get too big for the door?" June said teasingly with her ass sit half way suck. "I guess then, you want me to starve the poor thing, until you can fit it through." she said with a childish pout.

It was too much; he had to get her into the room, before he exploded. June's was eager as well, as she felt her pussy twitching, and get most.

He backed up, and gave her a running start. He collided with her extremely well-fed butt, and her wide hips popped out of the door way. The pear-shaped princess flew across the room, stumbling to her feet and nearly falling face forward.

She reached around to rub her tender tushy. "I guess I was wrong. You are man enough for my little fanny." as she look her eager husband. Her bulbous buttocks shifted seductively as she sashayed ponderously across the room, and plopped her enormous derriere, onto the bed, with great protest from the bed.

With some effort, she rolled onto her side. Acres of butter-soft butt blubber oozed over the bed leaving little room, for him.

She gave her hips a slap to make it giggle even more. "Come get you reward.”, with a hungry gaze, Fred swiftly ripping off his own clothes, and leapt onto the bed, straddling his enormous wife.

Latest posts

Back