• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kewlie is selling almost ALL her clothing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kewlie

I am moving, and won't have my walk-in anymore. So I told myself that I was going to sell anything I haven't worn in the last two years. Which is still A LOT!

Much of it is new with tags, or unworn, but without tags.

I am trying to upload three or four items a day at a minimum on ebay. Most of my stuff is 22-30 size range.

I am going to put it all on ebay, so hopefully you can check it out. If you are looking for anything in particular, please don't hesitate to ask, and we can work out a transaction through PayPal.

Thanks for looking, and please check back!

http://shop.ebay.com/5992stephanie/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Latest posts

Back