• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Krista 1-8 - by Samster (~BBW (multiple), Imagery, Eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (multiple), Imagery, Eating, ~SWG – Performance reviews can precipitate more changes than are initially anticipated, as one bank branch discovers

Krista
By Samster

Prologue

8am Monday morning and Veronica Vincent settled her tight, gym toned derriere down on her office chair. Sipping on her piping hot morning coffee she fired up her desktop computer, keyed in her password and waited for the system to load. It was slow and Veronica had plenty of time to think as the icons slowly popped up on the screen.

In her mid twenties she was an ambitious woman with a business degree and a first rate education. Fresh out of college she’d joined National Community Bank as a management trainee. Rapidly Veronica had progressed to Branch Manager but after that her career had slowed. Progress had ground to a halt the week before when her branch had received a below par audit report.

Still seething from the audit score she clicked on Outlook and hoped there were no other critical emails. The first email that popped up was from the Regional Manager, Courtney Powers, and was entitled ‘McKinney Branch’. Veronica ground her teeth; McKinney was a town located some thirty miles north of Dallas and had the top performing branch in the North Texas region.

Reading the email Veronica’s face lost some of its color.

‘Hi Veronica

After our conversation about your branch audit I spoke to Krista Harris at the McKinney branch. As you know McKinney scored very highly and Krista is happy for you to spend this week shadowing her. Could you brief your Asst Mgr ASAP and get over there by 1 this afternoon?

Regards

Courtney’​

Typing in a response confirming her attendance Veronica thought of Krista Harris, who she considered to be a phoney, fake and overweight blonde bimbo with a boob job. The prospect of following her around for a week was both humiliating and painful.

Meanwhile, thirty miles to the north Krista Harris had yet to arrive in the office. She didn’t believe in getting there any earlier than ten minutes before nine. After all what was the point? So instead she was perched on a plump and larger than should be derriere working on a morning stack of pancakes and syrup. Opposite her husband Clint was similarly engaged while her two kids consumed their cornflakes and bananas along with a pop tart apiece.

“So are you taking’ the kids to school for me this mornin’ Clinty babe?” queried Krista.

“Yep”

“Thanks, ‘cause I’ve got my Monday morning meeting to do.”

“Uh-huh”

Clint didn’t really find his wife’s job as a Branch Manager particularly interesting. He worked as a fireman and couldn’t imagine sitting on his butt all day in front of a computer screen. Instead Clint much preferred working out, playing table tennis and occasionally rescuing a cat from a tree. But then while he brought home $50k, Krista was closer to $150k so he respected her efforts. If that meant playing ‘Mister Mom’ ever now and again he was just fine with that.

“I shouldn’t be eatin’ pancakes like this,” sighed Krista pensively, feeling some guilt over the high calorie breakfast but not really much. She was just sharing random access thoughts with her hubby.

“I’ll finish them for you,” Clint volunteered, suspecting full well what the response was going to be.

“No you don’t!” pouted Krista. The blonde babe loved to eat and couldn’t stand the prospect of heading off to work without a proper breakfast. It was a love of all things sugary and sweet that had progressed her figure from cheerleader to corporate chubby over the years.

So she finished the pancakes, syrup, and creamy morning coffee. Then she kissed her husband and daughters and headed to the garage. Hauling her short, soft figure up into the driver’s seat of her creamy white Cadillac SUV she turned the engine on, keyed the electric garage door to open and settled into her ten minute commute to the office.

Chapter 1

The employees of National Community Banks McKinney, Texas branch looked up as their manager Krista “Bada Bing” Harris wiggled her way into the Monday morning meeting. One glance at Krista and it was clear how the “Bada Bing” nickname had been coined.

“Hi guys,” chirped Krista, brushing a strand of golden blonde hair over her shoulder and taking a sip of her Starbucks frappuccino. Resting her plump haunches on the table she flashed her crystal white smile to the assemble group.

“Hi Krista,” mumbled the employees as a group.

Satisfied she’d at least gotten a response Krista took another sip of frappuccino and brushed yet more hair over her shoulder.

“Last week I met with the Regional Manager and we got an awesome report in our audit.” Krista continued to beam her smile. “We scored eighty nine out of a hundred which makes us one of the top performing branches in the group.”

There was a murmur around the meeting room as satisfied smiles were exchanged. Taking another sip of her Starbucks Krista said in her honeyed Southern Belle drawl.

“You guys are the most awesome team ever.”

That drew more murmurs of approval around the room. For a brief moment Krista paused and waited for one of the staff to comment on her own managerial ability. No such comment was forthcoming so Krista decided to emphasise the point herself. It was something she believed in strongly.

“My management skills were also audited and I’m so proud to say I scored even higher than the branch.”

Krista paused and smiled. “Somebody’s gotta ask what I scored…please somebody ask me…I wanna tell everybody what I scored…please…”

Instead she got total silence. Brushing yet more hair over her shoulder Krista “Bada Bing” Harris felt her face redden. Clearly nobody cared about her score.

“I got ninety three,” snapped Krista with a pout, “which means I’m one of the top ten branch managers in the group.”

More silence. Eventually the branch’s Assistant Manger, Ashley Vaughn, chipped in.

“That’s soooo awesome Krista. You must be like the best branch manager ever.”

“Why thank you Ashley sweetie.”

Satisfied she’d at least got some praise Krista manoeuvred the straw to the bottom of her venti cup, then sucked, gulping down the chocolate cream from the bottom and moved onto the next issue.

“Because we got such an awesome audit I’ve got some exciting news for y’all…”

Now that did get the staff’s attention. Maybe there was actually more to the audit than feeding the bosses ego; possibly a nice, juicy bonus. With the room’s full attention for the first time Krista said:

“…we’re got Veronica Vincent, the manager of the Flower Mound branch, spending the week with us.”

“Awesome!” exclaimed Ashley.

“Yeah how exciting,” grunted a less than enthusiastic employee.

“Veronica’s stopping with us for a week to find out what makes us such an amazing branch and I want y’all to make her feel totally welcome the McKinney, Texas way.”

Around the meeting room everybody nodded. No doubt they had two days of Krista Harris in hyper mode making along with another manager watching over them.

“So is there a bonus for the branch score?” queried Janice, the branch’s senior administrator.

Krista bit her pink glossy lip. “Ummm….no”

“Did they give you a bonus?”

Flashing her best smile Krista worked on a response. Truth was she’d received a very generous bonus and a five star vacation to the Bahamas. But it didn’t seem smart to tell everybody else that.

“I’d rather not talk about my compensation,” squirmed Krista.

That created a silence. It was well known that Krista Harris did very well for herself. Her home was in one of McKinney’s better sub-divisions, she drove a $1,000 a month SUV and spent a small fortune on facials, botox and trips to the beauty spa.

But she also had a loveable side and was generous. Janice remembered when Krista loaned her a few thousand after a flood, Tina found the blonde manager very generous when her daughter got sick and Ashley positively idolized her boss.

So nobody pushed Krista on her bonus. With a bright smile Krista tried to recover the situation just a little.

“As y’all know it’s my barbecue this weekend and I hope ya’all can come along.”

Around the room there were murmers of approval. Last years barbecue was noted for a seemingly endless supply of food and drink mixed with a ready supply of very hunky firemen. For the women of the McKinney branch it was an event not to be missed.

“We can’t wait!” rushed Ashley.

“Awesome.”

After a teleconference with the regional manager Krista had concluded a meeting with a key client before heading out to the Starbucks. Located in an upscale strip mall the National Community Bank was next door to a Starbucks. As a result creamy lattes and frappuccino had become a regularly indulged pleasure. Standing at the bar she beamed at the barista and said.

“Hi Natalie sugar, how are you?”

“I’m great”

“Awesome! I’ll have a…ummm…venti mint mocha frappuccino with chocolate whipped.”

“Coming right up.”

Handing over her Starbucks card Krista glanced at her reflection in the coffee shop window. She frowned for a moment. In her mid thirties with two kids the blonde bombshell had no doubt put on some weight – where her curves had once been firm they were now soft. Her hips had widened and her bubble butt had grown alarmingly big. Indeed as she’d gained weight Krista’s always generously proportioned caboose had been most affected; ballooning out into two Texas sized portions.

“Oh my I need to diet…”

Krista’s gaze at her reflection was broken as the door opened and one of her staff walked in.

“Ashley!”

“Hi Krista”

Aged twenty six Ashley Vaughn was know around the bank as “mini Krista”. She had shoulder length blonde hair, a pretty face and was what could be described as a “hottie.” In addition she was also the bosses pet. Whilst Krista was generally considered a fair boss she definitely favored Ashley. Maybe it was some magical “hottie” connection, maybe it was because they just got on but whatever the two were close.

Her blue eyes wide and an innocent expression across her face Ashley said.

“What you said in the morning meeting today was totally inspirational.”

“We all did an awesome job with the audit score.”

Ashley paused and twirled a lock of blonde hair between her fingers. Krista was sipping her frappuccino and motioning for her to sit in one of the corner seats. The branch manager and assistant manager held most of their confidential meetings in the Starbucks.

With Ashley sipping on her own frappuccino she sat herself down, crossed her legs and waited for her mentor to begin. Brushing a lock of blonde hair over her shoulder Krista began.

“I wanted to firstly that you for all your hard work over this audit Ashley babe.”

“It was fun,” chirped Ashley, soaking in the praise.

“Last week I met with Courtney about our audit score and she’s totally impressed,” Krista paused, glanced at her reflection and slurped her Starbucks. “But she did mention a problem area. Jackie Guerrero in customer service scored way lower than she should.”

Ashley nodded.

“I’m going to have a word with her this afternoon and I’m going to buddy her up with you. You’ve got such an awesome attitude and she could learn.”

“I love staff development,” rushed Ashley enthusiastically.

“Ummm…I think she needs a whole load of development.”

“;..and a make-over.”

“Oh yeah, a serious make-over.”

As one the two managers glanced at their reflections in the window. Both were perfectly made up with glittering blonde hair, crystal white smiles and glossy lips - very different to the somewhat mousy looking Jackie.

“I think she got loads of potential,” continued Krista. “She just needs some attention.”

Ashley smiled. She’d gone to high school with Jackie Guerrero and the girl had been a loser then. While Ashley had been “Miss Popular” the same couldn’t have been said for Jackie. After high school Ashley had gone on to study at college whilst Jackie had drifted into a bank teller’s job. Now Ashley was building herself a good career while Jackie was struggling to hold down a job.

“I love helping those less fortunate,” cooed Ashley.

“Yeah…when you’ve got all the gifts we’ve got you have to help others too.”

“That’s totally true!”

“I better go now, but I’ll turn Jackie over to you after our meeting.”

Leaving Ashley sitting at the table, Krista wiggled her way back towards the bank. Stiletto pumps click clacked on the paving as she checked out her reflection in the store windows. Today, reasoned Krista, she was not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside too.

“Ashley really listens to what I say! I think she might see me as a role model or something…ummm…I suppose I am a good role model…maybe I could write self help books one day…”

“Jackie can I have a quiet word,” chirped Krista as she wiggled her way across the main office “in private” pausing the branch manager added.

Jackie sprang into action. Following into Krista’s office Jackie noted her bosses badonkadonk butt swaying back and forth. As she’d gained weight Krista’s suits had become tighter and tighter; today’s sexy little skirt was like a second skin. Looking closer Jackie could make out little girdle bulges as the material tensed and strained. “Well I suppose with a butt that big she’s gotta wear one…”

Sipping on her Starbucks, Krista was oblivious to the inspection her booty taming underwear was receiving. If she had she’d have blushed furiously and denied whatever Jackie thought she saw. Secretly it embarrassed Krista that she’d fattened up to the point where she really needed her lycra support to hold all those bulges and excesses in place. Without a few little lycra lies none of her work suits fit any more.

Entering her small office the beautiful blonde twirled on her heels and smiled; showing off her small double chin in the process.

“Thanks so much for taking the time to talk.”

Jackie nodded and sat herself down. Opposite Krista pooched her rear out and settled down in her chair. Glancing round the desk Jackie made a quick inventory. It was a tidy desk with a few bank forms and reports that she’d no doubt being working on. Holding prime place next to her computer monitor was a family portrait; Krista stood beaming at the camera with her husband, son and daughter. They looked a happy little family.

“As you know our branch passed its audit with flying colours,” began Krista. “But the auditors did raise…ummmm…concerns”

Looking away from the family portrait Jackie mumbled .“What concerns?”

Brushing another blonde strand over her shoulder Krista took another long, soothing slurp of Starbucks. She hated disciplining staff.

“Wwwwwweellllll, you scored real bad on your customer service skills which is somewhat worrisome seeing you’re our customer service executive here.”

“But…”

Krista raised a hand. There was no “if’s” and “buts” on a report prepared by head office. As a mere branch manager Krista had to do as she was told.

“I spoke to senior management about this and we agreed we need to put you under review ‘cause your score let down the whole branch. Everyone made an awesome effort Jackie and we need the same from you”

Sat opposite Jackie glared at her manager. With her peachy make-up, blonde hair and boob job Jackie in her own mind had long since placed Krista Harris into the bimbo category. But now the bimbo had put her under review and she could well lose her job in a month. That was something Jackie really couldn’t afford.

“Look, I’m sorry if I let the branch down Krista.”

That comment earned her a forced smile followed by another slurp of Starbucks.

“Senior management wanted me to move you over into a back office job but I think you’ve got so much amazing potential Jackie sweetie. You’re good looking and smart so you should be such an awesome member of my team.”

“Thanks Krista.”

“Don’t mention it sweetie,” chirped Kirsta, sucking out the chocolate whipped cream. “This is my favourite part!”

Jackie blinked. “You have a favourite part of disciplinary meetings?”

“Noooo! My favourite part of a frappuccino. The chocolate whipped!”

“Oh.”

At that Jackie had to smile. Only Krista could manage to comment on her love for frappuccino half way through a disciplinary meeting.

“Because of my approach to life,” continued Krista oblivious to her Starbuck faux pas, “I believe we should always give a second chance so I stuck my neck out for you and said we should keep your in your customer service job”

“Thanks.”

“But I really need for you to turn that frown of yours upside down. Soooo I’ve buddied ya up with Ashley and you both can work together for the next month. She has such a good attitude and you can learn loads from her,”

“Ummmm…”

Jackie wanted to protest. The prospect of spending a month working alongside her one time schoolmate Ashley Vaughn didn’t appeal in the slightest. But then she was hardly in a position to protest.

“You better head out now and go find Ashley. You guys should be such good friends. You’re both young and cute – I bet you have loads in common!”

Rising from her chair Jackie didn’t answer that. She seriously doubted she and Ashley had anything at all in common. She paused at the door of the small office as Krista said.

“Jackie sweetie, don’t let me down. I really did try for you with senior management.” Smiling ruefully Krista added, “but if my boss sees another bad review for you I won’t really have much say in what happens”

Jackie nodded. “I won’t let you down.”

Moments later the door to her office closed and Krista was alone. Rising from her chair she dropped the coffee cup into the trash can. Glancing down she sighed. It had landed atop her morning cup, a Hershey’s wrapper and two banana skins.

Patting down her plumped up body Krista sighed. “Sheesh my girdle’s killin’ me…”

(continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back