Ladies Post Cute Pics of Yourself (Round 2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I love the shape of your eyes.
Thank you :blush:

Wicked. I like the contacts. They give you a sexy yet deranged look! :D
Heh, they were about to expire, so I started wearing them to work (for extra value, you know?). If you know where I work, you can imagine that this lead to some bizarre situations, especially in the elevators....

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Heh, they were about to expire, so I started wearing them to work (for extra value, you know?). If you know where I work, you can imagine that this lead to some bizarre situations, especially in the elevators....
People frantically pressing the button to get off at the next floor, then running out shouting "I knew it, she really is a killer cyberborg, and if she doesn't care enough to disguise it anymore that can only mean one thing!!!!"

Or maybe just some odd looks.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
People frantically pressing the button to get off at the next floor, then running out shouting "I knew it, she really is a killer cyberborg, and if she doesn't care enough to disguise it anymore that can only mean one thing!!!!"

Or maybe just some odd looks.
Some of them cautiously approached me and asked if I was real. Also got, "is that your natural colour?" :doh:

Piercingly beautiful as always.

Sup buddy?
Well goddamn! Where have you been, stranger?

You could certainly turn alot of heads down here at the local Vampire LARP wearing those contacts. Very lovely photo. ;)
Oddly enough (or not, sadly....), I've been kicked out of a few LARPs. Haha.

Pretty sure this is the last thing you see before Melian eats you
What-thefuck-ever.

The contacts remind me of those insects that devour after mating. That isn't a turn-off in this instance.
This photo was actually taken from the decapitated corpse of my last victim. His fingers were like sausages.

(OK, we moved from mental patients to LARP and then to vore - I love your photo comments)

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
Oddly enough (or not, sadly....), I've been kicked out of a few LARPs. Haha.
Heh, Chronicle Sovereignty FTW! And yes, I can sympathize. I refused to go back to the local Werewolf LARP after my Glasswalker Philodox was among the Cairn philo's to render a decision which got overturned by the Elders. I was like "Well, if you didn't want us to render judgement (ya know, our whole Auspice) then WHY did you ask us to do so?"

oliver141180

On holiday on Hilton Head Island, enjoying challah French toast with apples and pecans.
(And yes, my friend inadvertently didn't quite get the top of my head in the pic,lol!)
Well even with the missing top of your head, you still look very lovely :)

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
I had no idea this was a term until now. Vore was the screen surname of some hideous freak who posted on the same board as me like a decade ago and used to brag about all the girls he'd allegedly cybered with the way a fratboy would brag about actual flesh-and-blood conquests without the faintest hint of shame.

So needless to say this new definition of the word is way less creepy to me.

I love your photo comments
:blush:

Latest posts