• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ladies - Thank you!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnie1653

Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)
I haven't been into a Fashion Bug for.. years. Back when their clothes, well... kinda sucked.

I passed by a *brand new* one near me earlier tonight after picking up some stuff from WalMart - and saw "SALE" signs everywhere ... so I'm like "enh, what the hell.. I'll check it out."

Oh. My. God!

I could've spent SO much money in that place! I was shocked to find jeans. In my size! ON SALE for LESS than $25! I got 2 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts, and a strapless bra (yay for clearance - only 10.98!!!!) for just about $80.00!!!!

:eek:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you to you ladies that talk it up all the time. I'm SUPER excited and so happy that I found cute clothes that I love. No more 40 dollar Avenue jeans for this girl!! *cheers* :wubu:

Melina

Latest posts

Back