Large breasts on men

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

exponder

Texas Rambler
I've been over-weight all my life, it runs in the family. And now at 35, I'm obese. I started to develope large breasts in my early teens. They are and have always been one of the largest sources of my discomfort with my body. During my school years they served as a double whammy with being picked on. Other people would grab them, slap them.. you know kids. My question is if anyone else deals with the same issue and have you done anything about it? Is there anything I can do (other than losing weight) to minimalize the size of them?

Guess I'm just looking for some one that feels my pain. Share you experiences?

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
I've been over-weight all my life, it runs in the family. And now at 35, I'm obese. I started to develope large breasts in my early teens. They are and have always been one of the largest sources of my discomfort with my body. During my school years they served as a double whammy with being picked on. Other people would grab them, slap them.. you know kids. My question is if anyone else deals with the same issue and have you done anything about it? Is there anything I can do (other than losing weight) to minimalize the size of them?

My son deals with the same issue. I don't have any solutions for you but I have to tell you what I tell him (and myself)...its not about the outside package, but what's inside your heart. And to be perfectly honest, some women like a man with boobies. My husband had them and they were awesome to snuggle on. I loved them! :)

exponder

Texas Rambler
My son deals with the same issue. I don't have any solutions for you but I have to tell you what I tell him (and myself)...its not about the outside package, but what's inside your heart. And to be perfectly honest, some women like a man with boobies. My husband had them and they were awesome to snuggle on. I loved them! :)

I pray your son doesn't go through some of the things I did. I hope he can stand tall and love his body. Thank you for your reply. I've concidered trying to wear something to reduce them.

Marlayna

A tight T-shirt under your shirt would help them not jiggle. You could lose weight and build up the pec muscles, or you can get plastic surgery to reduce them, or maybe even get away with just lipo-suction. Many men get it done.
I'm so sorry that other kids were mean to you.

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
I pray your son doesn't go through some of the things I did. I hope he can stand tall and love his body. Thank you for your reply. I've concidered trying to wear something to reduce them.

Thankfully he didn't get molested because he was such a tall, big guy that nobody had the nerve to mess with him. He's 21 now. When he's having a self-conscious day he'll put on an a-shirt two sizes too small and wear a loose fitting t-shirt and his hoodie. I know this might sound patronizing, because when I first came on Dims I had a lot of hate for my body, but the one thing I've realized is that different people find different things attractive and we are all our own harshest critics. I struggle with my self-image but I'm going to keep working on loving this body I have. Its the only one I've got. :)

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I know this probably isn't much of a consolation after everything you have been through but Sweetie is right, some women do love them, myself included. And I don't think many women who like BHM are going to be anti moobs, it comes with the package!

HereticFA

I grew up as a fat kid with moobs. Continual harassment and assaults throughout elementary and junior high school left me avoiding t-shirts with pockets. I don't remember going to a public pool during a lot of those years for the same reason. It also influenced my preference for a busty girlfriend/wife. (Maybe if I'd found an FFA that grooved on them...) It's not a significant issue today, but memories of the events remain.

exponder

Texas Rambler
Thank you guys. I don't know what it's like to have people accept my body. Not even myself. There's only been one girl that I really trusted she found me attractive/handsome. And still in the back of my mind I can't help but wonder, so I just trusted. But being here is a step in the right direction. One day at a time I suppose. I admire everyone here, they are so confident and love themself. It's nice to see.

MrSensible

Welcome to Moonside
I feel your pain exponder. I too dealt with the same kind of bullying and harassment during those grade-school days. It started as early as 5th or 6th grade for me and naturally, it got worse in Jr. and High School. Kids/teenagers can be cruel as hell, and it was a lesson I learned multiple times throughout my childhood.

Needless to say, it was a complete surprise when I found Dims and realized that there were women who actually preferred big guys, and... even moobs! That was a pretty surreal moment for me, to say the least, heh. I have to say though, even that realization did little to quell the bitter feelings I had accumulated over the years. It's probably mainly due to the negative conditioning surrounding them, but these moobs have never really felt like a part of me, if that makes any sense. I forgot they're even there at times, and I'd kind of like it to stay that way I guess.

Really though, despite the aversion we might feel, it's always healthiest to embrace yourself, body and all, and learn to accept the way you are. That's something I'm still working on myself and finding Dims has certainly helped with that process -- the BHM/FFA board, with it's plethora of awesome residents, especially.

So, to put it simply, you're definitely not alone :).

I have had manboobs my whole life and even have sideboobs too and it took me a while to accept that no matter how much weight I lost or how much I worked out that they weren't going away. What really made the biggest difference for me was how my current gf loves to play with them and I love the attention and now I wouldn't change a thing because she loves squeezing them:)

terpsichore

My question is if anyone else deals with the same issue and have you done anything about it? Is there anything I can do (other than losing weight) to minimalize the size of them?

add me to the list of ladies who find breasts incredibly erotic on men.

but if they bother you and you really want to reduce them, avoiding dairy and soy should help. i'm not a doctor this is not medical advice blah blah...but i've read several articles citing research which showed that gynecomastia was increased with increased dairy and processed soy consumption. your mileage may vary because i'm a girl :p but i stopped all dairy/soy and went from a C cup to an A. apparently it's the hormones fed to dairy cows to artificially stimulate lactation and increase their milk production...when we drink the milk, those chemicals have an effect on us! creepy. and processed soy has been found to have estrogenic effects which cause males to take on a more typically feminine build, where more fat deposits go to the breasts, hips, etc.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator

but if they bother you and you really want to reduce them, avoiding dairy and soy should help. i'm not a doctor this is not medical advice blah blah...but i've read several articles citing research which showed that gynecomastia was increased with increased dairy and processed soy consumption. your mileage may vary because i'm a girl :p but i stopped all dairy/soy and went from a C cup to an A. apparently it's the hormones fed to dairy cows to artificially stimulate lactation and increase their milk production...when we drink the milk, those chemicals have an effect on us! creepy. and processed soy has been found to have estrogenic effects which cause males to take on a more typically feminine build, where more fat deposits go to the breasts, hips, etc.

I should say that this is all highly untested so if you are going to try cutting out dairy then don't expect that to mean you will definitely get results or get strong results!

(semi unrelated side note, when I had to cut dairy out of diet as I developed an intolerance I went from an E cup to a G/H. =p)

terpsichore

^^ sure, there's debate about whether or not the level of phytoestrogens and/or hormones are high enough to cause these effects in humans. several studies have found correlation, others haven't. personally i think research is often placed on too high a pedestal, when too often the results turn out to be conveniently in line with the views of the organization funding the study.

and personally i feel a bit conflicted about giving suggestions about how to get rid of moobs since i find that sort of thing to be gorgeous. :p

but as far as experiments go, eliminating dairy and processed soy is a pretty harmless one- you can get all the nutrients of dairy from other sources (calcium from leafy greens, etc), and if one gets the results they want, great; if not, simply go back to consuming dairy.

tankyguy

I should say that this is all highly untested so if you are going to try cutting out dairy then don't expect that to mean you will definitely get results or get strong results!

(semi unrelated side note, when I had to cut dairy out of diet as I developed an intolerance I went from an E cup to a G/H. =p)

I've also heard plastics being blamed for moobs, especially microwaved meals in plastic containers and acidic drinks in plastic bottles.

As a side note, mine are really useful as an extra set of hands for holding pens, coins, etc.
:blush:

terpsichore

I've also heard plastics being blamed for moobs, especially microwaved meals in plastic containers and acidic drinks in plastic bottles.

i've heard that too, along with drinking water contaminated by nearby chemical plants.

As a side note, mine are really useful as an extra set of hands for holding pens, coins, etc.

hmm, i'm having trouble conceptualizing this. pictures would help. ;)

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator

I know that just about everything gets blamed for creating moobs now days, it is kinda the new trend in science journalism for some reason. I did find out the other day though that the town where I live is the man-boob capital of the UK! :bow:

Ehehe, I know that feeling! My chest also makes a good place to rest trays and plates and such whilst walking!

exponder

Texas Rambler
Thank you all for your comments, I'll just have to continue to work on accepting myself, and my moobs. It's hard.. but, one step at a time.

but if they bother you and you really want to reduce them, avoiding dairy and soy should help....

That's just new to me, never heard of woman finding them erotic. But and interesting concept, certainly have to keep that in mind. The only dairy products I consume a lot of would be cheese, god I love velvetta. lol

I've also heard plastics being blamed for moobs, especially microwaved meals in plastic containers and acidic drinks in plastic bottles. As a side note, mine are really useful as an extra set of hands for holding pens, coins, etc.

That's something I do a lot of, soda. I can pass by the candy bars and most things besides chips and cokes. I'll drink a 12-pack in a day if I don't limit myself, which is why I don't buy them like that anymore.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
I used to be able to pass the pencil test before I lost a bunch of weight. I've still got enough boob I could make hairy cleavage with a little effort. I never really thought about it, honestly. None of my girlfriends or wives seemed to mind.

Latest posts