• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Larger Every Day - by Blame Picasso (SSBBW, Sex, Magic, Eating, XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blame Picasso

SSBBW, Sex, Magic, Eating, XWG - Fantasy runs wild in this tale after a young surfer visits a special shop

[Author's Note: Hello all. This is a story I found in the Discard Forum, here, and decided to put my own twist on it. I made a few changes Observer requested in order to satisfy the rules of the Forum. I also made a change due to a comment by one of the readers. There are seven parts, I have decided to post the first two parts, and if there is interest I will post the rest of it.

I enjoyed the premise of the original story a lot, I just felt like it needed more depth. I made Sara ‘legal’ because I intended to add sexual situations.

Enjoy-

Casso ]

LARGER EVERY DAY
Idea By Anonymous / Story by Casso

Part One - FRIDAY

Sara Reading straddled her surfboard bobbing up and down in the small swells. The waves were almost non-existent on this chilly October afternoon. Sara didn’t mind, she had the ocean to herself on this day and really just felt like feeling the freedom and rhythm of the waves.

Sara was an eighteen-year old freshman at Ocean County College and had blown off her last class to cruise the seven miles to the beach at Seaside Heights New Jersey. She had her back to the waves and she calmly people watched the off-season stragglers on the boardwalk from her vantage point twenty yards off shore.

Sara had been in the water about an hour when the munchies began to creep up on her so she paddled in. She rung her long blonde hair out as she walked out of the surf and placed her board on the sand next to her surf bag. Sara kept two large beach towels in it along with a pair of thick sweatpants and a heavy sweatshirt. She dried her hair with the one towel and then wrapped the other one around herself and unzipped her tight, black and pink neoprene wetsuit.

It took some wriggling, but she had done this a hundred times and she quickly slipped out of the wet suit. Sara then dried herself and slipped the sweatpants and sweatshirt on under the towel. She dropped the towel in her bag and had completely changed with no one seeing her toned, tan, 115-pound body naked, though two old men sitting on benches facing the beach were obviously trying. They smiled and waved and she smiled and waved back.

Packing up her bag and grabbing her board, Sara headed up to the boardwalk. Her SUV was parked on the street just over the boards from where she exited the beach and she deposited her board and bag in the back of the silver XTERRA, grabbed her wallet from the console and headed back to the boardwalk for some pizza to calm her raging munchies. As she turned and clicked her remote to lock the vehicle she found her self-eyeball to red, watery eyeball with a Seaside cop.

She giggled and dropped her shades from the top of her head and smiled. He smiled and tipped his hat and she scampered away from him.

“You need to be careful!, Sara!” He called after her.

Sara turned and waved, a big smile on her lips. She knew he was suspecting she was breakig the rules, but he'd never been able to pin anythig on her, even though he’d searched her before a couple of times.

“Surfers.” The cop muttered to himself as he walked to his own car.

Sara rounded the corner onto the main promenade when she saw an enormous girl eating an ice cream cone walking with a hot looking guy with a Mohawk and no shirt. Low jeans accentuated by plaid boxers and black Doc Martens completed his ensemble.

The girl had long blonde hair and a ring in her right nostril. Sara’s hand went to her own nose and she felt nose ring, in the same nostril. The girl wore sunglasses and she turned away from Sara before she could get a good look at her face. Sara followed them as they slowly walked up the boardwalk. She figured the girl was about her height, but had to weigh four hundred pounds.

Her enormous behind shook and swayed in her oversized cargo pants, Sara imagined her tight green tank top must have been struggling to contain her enormous breasts and belly. She picked up her pace slightly, hoping to come along side them to see this amazing fat girl better. Sara quickly gained on them and was about ten or twelve paces behind them when they stepped into a small store tucked between “Shoot the Geek” and an arcade. The obese girl looked right at Sara as she entered and a chill went down Sara’s spine.

“That girl looks just like…me,” she thought.

The door closed just before she got to it and Sara quickly opened and entered the store. The couple was gone. She looked about frantically, but the store was deserted. Racks of second hand clothes filled the middle of the store, incense and music collectibles covered shelves on the walls. “Smile” by Lily Allen was playing faintly on the stereo.

Sara looked around, still stunned by the couple’s disappearance.

“Can I help you?” An older, hippy-looking woman asked from behind the counter. Sara stared her, speechless.

“Can I…help you, young lady?” The woman asked again. She looked to be in her mid-forties, her long, lustrous hair was steel gray and fell about a youthful, friendly face. She was short, about 5’, chubby, a large, loose tie-dyed tee shirt hung over black jeans. She leaned on the counter and her large breasts rested on the glass.

“Just…looking.” Sara stammered.

“I’m Mary-Lou, let me know if you’d like anything special.” She said, smiling.

“Did a couple just come in before me?” Sara asked.

“Just you darling’.” Mary Lou replied. “But I have always said that everyone who comes in here is brought by their secret desires.”

Sara froze at that statement. Her deepest darkest fantasy was to be fat. She had never told a soul about that. Late at night when she was alone she would quietly surf the Internet to weight gain sites and masturbate, imagining herself growing so large she needed servants to attend to every whim. She shook her head slightly to get the thought out of her head before Mary Lou read her mind, which Sara felt might not be out of the question based on the past few minutes of her life. That was ridiculous she thought, this woman did not know her, and even if she didn’t erase her internet history and cookies every time immediately after she was done climaxing, there was no way this woman could know her secret desire.

“Oh, of course.” Sara said trying to compose herself. “I just happen to desire a new condiment server. That glass one is very nice.”

“It certainly is. Is there anything else, Sara?”

“No th-” Sara froze again and looked into the Mary Lou’s eyes. “How do you know my name?”

Mary Lou’s smile was warm and her eyes twinkled. There was nothing malevolent about her demeanor. “I know only what I can feel from your aura.” She said calmly. “And I happen to know that you desire much more than a new glass bowl.”

Sara was speechless. Mary Lou walked slowly around the counter and stood next to Sara. She leaned forward slightly by Sara’s ear.

“So large you’d need servants to attend to your every whim.” Mary Lou whispered.

“This is WAY too weird for me. That cop was right. I'm WAY too out of it today.” Sara muttered and turned toward the door.

“Don’t be afraid Sara,” she said softly. “If you walk out that door, you can never come back and you’ll regret it for the rest of your life.”

Sara stopped, her hand on the door handle. She slowly turned and walked back to the counter. Mary Lou had removed the glass bowl from the cabinet and set it on the counter.

"Take this and follow me.” Mary Lou said, smiling, turning and opening a door behind the register.

Sara followed her timidly.

The door led to a bright kitchen filled with food. Cakes and cookies covered the countertops. Hamburgers, hot dogs, cheese steaks, pizzas, and dozens of other fattening foods lay on the large table.

“There’s ice cream in the freezer,” was all Mary Lou said as she sat in one of two large, cozy chairs before the feast.

Sara sat down and stared at all of the delicious looking food. Mary Lou reached into a low cabinet beside her chair and removed a large mayonnaise jar. Sara’s eyes grew wide as she realized it was filled with a golden powdery dust. Mary Lou placed her hand in the jar and removed a pinch of the flaky powder. She muttered something under her breath that Sara didn’t quite hear and suddenly blew the powder in the air between them.

Mary Lou watched from her chair as the magic dust began to settle on Sara and the food. Soon Sara began to realize she was still hungry, only now the pangs were 10 times as much. She literally felt like she was starving to death.

“Help yourself,” Mary Lou gently whispered.

Sara tried to be lady like and started out very timidly, but then she began to attack the food like a girl possessed. Three hot dogs disappeared in sixty seconds. Burgers followed, she drenched them in ketchup with one hand while shoveling them in her mouth with the other. Cheese steaks dripping with onions and grease were next after the platter of burgers was gone. An hour later Sara’s sweatshirt was coated in grease and ketchup stains, her belly distended cartoonishly before her.

Mary Lou watched calmly as the young girl ate without pause or speaking. Sara either didn’t notice her belly expanding or did not care. Pound after pound of rich, fattening food disappeared into her mouth only to reappear on her body. She didn’t feel full because her stomach wasn’t full. The spell eliminated the digestive process, everything that hit Sara’s belly immediately turned to fat somewhere on her body.

Three hours after her feast had begun Sara’s thighs were plumping up nicely as was her behind. If Sara were wearing a bra she’d have realized her breasts were up to a d-cup from a small b. Her belly pushed the sweatshirt up, as it got tighter and tighter. It also pushed the band of her sweatpants down as it plumped outward.

Mary Lou got up as Sara dug into the last of four cakes and got out three five-gallon buckets of ice cream and six bottles of chocolate sauce. Just as she finished, she laid out a huge spoon and sprayed the tops of the buckets with whipped cream. Sara was ready and dove immediately into the frozen treats.

Just over four hours after she began eating, Sara finished the last tub of ice cream. The kitchen was a mess and all the food was gone. Her trance broke and Sara looked around, then down at her body. With eyes like saucers she looked from one end of the kitchen to the other, then stared at Mary Lou who sat quietly smiling gently at her.

“I ate?”

“Eight hot dogs, eight hamburgers, four cheese steaks, four entire large pizzas, a five pound bag of French fries, a huge bowl of mashed potatoes, a plate of onion rings, three buckets of fried chicken, a platter of lasagna, a large bowl of spaghetti with meatballs and sausage, a loaf of garlic bread, a meatloaf, three boxes of Velveeta and shells, forty chicken wings and blue cheese dressing, a two foot Italian sub, two huge meatball parmesan sandwiches, two chicken parmesan sandwiches, twelve tacos, six burritos, two chocolate cakes, one carrot cake and 15 gallons of ice cream covered in six cans of whipped cream and six bottles of chocolate sauce.” Mary Lou announced proudly. “Oh, and 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies.”

“How can I not be…dead?” Sara asked mystified.

“Magic my dear.” Mary said standing and getting a box of trash bags from a cabinet. “I sprinkled you with a bit of a spell I prepared for you.”

“But how did you know I’d be here?”

“I know lots of stuff.” Mary Lou said with a little smile as she began shoving empty boxes and plates into the bag.

“Those plates are just dirty…”

“I don’t do dishes, sweetheart. Actually, I don’t even cook.”

“But where did all the food…?”

“Magic.” Mary Lou replied again. “Here’s the deal. You are very much bewitched. Everything you eat will turn automatically into fat, and whenever you want to, you’ll be able to eat as much as you just did and more.”

Sara stood and ran her hands over her bulging body. Her belly stuck out at least six inches all the way around, her butt was the size of two soccer balls - huge compared to what it was when she sat down. She hefted her breasts with both hands; they were now easily double d-cups.

“What will I tell my family? My friends? Even my boyfriend?”

“Nothing. They will see you as completely normal whatever you weigh.” Mary Lou tied up the first bag and started a second. “Speaking of which, hop on that scale if you’re curious.”

Sara turned and saw a balance beam scale in the corner that she was certain was empty a moment ago. She stepped on it and set the weight at 130, not even close. She slid it over until it registered at 173 pounds. She’d gained 58 pounds in four hours.

“Wait a minute!.” Sara muttered. “You mean they’ll still see me as 115 pound Sara?”

“No, if you’re 173 pounds, they will just assume you’ve been at that weight for awhile, when you’re 400 pounds, they’ll assume you’ve been at that weight awhile. Your clothes and other belongings will adjust to your weight with the obvious exception of what you’re wearing while you gain. I’d recommend eating like that naked to avoid ruining clothes.”

“Wait…when I’m 400 pounds? When does this wear off?”

“When you’ve reached you fantasy weight, which I have to say is going to be far past 400 pounds by the looks of what you just ate your first time.”

“I’d have to agree.” Sara tried to smooth her clothes down, but her belly continued you hang over the sweatpants and out of the sweatshirt.

“At that time you will stop gaining as quickly and you will have a choice whether to stay that way or not.”

“I have to get home.”

“Of course you do sweety.” Mary Lou extended her arms and gave Sara a hug. “I’ll see you when you’ve reached your goal.”

“I’ll be back soon!” Sara called as she walked through the store and out onto the boardwalk. She walked down the promenade to the exit by her XTERRA, relishing in the looks of disgust she got from an older couple staring at her ill fitting, greasy, smelly clothes.

She got to the street and realized she forgot her sunglasses. She waddled back to the store to find an old, boarded up door with an obscenity spray-painted on it. A chain and lock appeared to have been there for months. It was like the store had never been there, or hadn’t for the last couple of years. Her sunglasses were neatly placed at the base of the door.

“Lose something fatty?” She heard from behind her. It was one of the men who had ogled her while she changed out of her wetsuit that afternoon. He didn’t even recognize her.

“I thought I left a sandwich there,” she said cheerfully and walked back to the street.

Sara got home and was thankful that her parents were out. She went up to her room, stripped and got in the shower. She massaged and soaped up her bloated body, enjoying the feel of the hot water on her skin that was sticky from the salt water as well as the greasy food. She washed her hair and rinsed, then stepped out of the shower. Her reflection startled her. Sara stood and stared at her naked body, lifting her large breasts, then running her hands over the girth of her belly and behind, turning to look at her ass in the mirror.

Wrapping her long hair in a towel and another around her naked body, she walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to her bedroom. She opened the door and jumped when she saw her boyfriend, Erik sitting on her bed.

“Hey there, sexy,” he said quietly and stood to give her a hug. Sara was extremely freaked out having him see her at this weight, but Mary Lou was true to her word, Erik acted as if she looked like the last time he’d seen her.

“I didn’t know you were coming home this weekend,” Sara whispered. Erik attended college in Pittsburgh, six hours away.

“I’m only going to be able to see you tonight, I have a family deal tomorrow and I’m driving back Sunday.” He nuzzled her neck and slid his hands under her towel, massaging her belly and sliding his hands up to her breasts.

“There are my big girls,” he whispered as he wrapped his hands around them, feeling her nipples get hard under his touch.

Sara caught her breath at the feel of his warm hands on her boobs. In a second desire flooded through her body, already horny and excited by her weight gain. She dropped her towel and Erik stepped back and undid his jeans, pulling his tee shirt over his head as he fell with her onto the bed.

She lay on her back and Erik straddled her, kissing and sucking her boobs while running his hand over flabby belly. His hand drifted down to her trimmed vagina. She was already flush with desire as he slid two fingers inside her. Erik sucked her nipples and worked his hand until she came a few minutes later. Sara then rolled him over and trapped his erection between her lips. She sucked him hard and slow, using her hand to stimulate his balls while her mouth brought him to the edge of orgasm.

His erection was like a rock and she slid her fat body up his thighs until she was straddling him and she impaled herself on his cock. Erik reacted as though he was used to her weight, but Sara wanted to test him out as she threw herself onto him energetically, slamming her womanhood against his groin, taking his eight inch penis as deeply inside her as it would go. She rode him hard and long until he finally arched his back and erupted inside her. Sara collapsed on top of him, falling asleep almost immediately.

Part 2 - SATURDAY

The next morning Sara awoke to the sun shining in her window. Before her eyes opened her hands flew to her breasts. They were still there, still huge as was the rest of her body. She sat up and looked at herself in the mirror opposite her bed on her bedroom door. Her body was unchanged and she got a huge grin on her face.

It was Saturday, she had no classes and as long as she went to school full time, her parents didn’t make her work so she had a day to relax. She slipped on a tee shirt, extra large (once again, Mary Lou was right) and a pair of sweat pants that were considerably larger than the greasy, smelly ones that still lay in a pile in the corner of her room. Sara scooped them and slipped them into a plastic bag and dropped them into the trash.

She padded downstairs to find the house was empty. A note on the kitchen counter from her mom announced that she and her dad had gone to spend the weekend at a bed and breakfast in New Hope, Pennsylvania. They would not be home until Sunday night.

“Time to pig out!” Sara shouted to an empty house.

She opened the refrigerator to find all kinds of breakfast cakes and treats. “Oh that’s what I’m talkin’ ‘bout!”

She said to herself as she started pulling things out and placing them on the counter. She put on a full pot of coffee and started in on a coffee cake with thick creamy icing and nuts. It was gone before the coffee was halfway finished perking. A chocolate fudge cake was up next and she cut a huge square of it and shoved it in her mouth with her fingers.

“I should take these clothes off like Lou said or they’re not going to keep up with me.” Sara thought, and then she got an evil look in her eye. “Forget that, I’ve got all day to burst out of these clothes.”

She giggled excitedly and continued stuffing her face.

Fifteen minutes later she was washing the last of the cake down with a hot cup of coffee with four sugars and half and half in it. She licked the chocolate off her fingers before wiping her hands across her breasts, staining her tee shirt. “I scream for ice cream!”

Gallons of chocolate and strawberry ice cream were next. Sara shoveled the sweet treats into her mouth like a machine. Two hours later her behind stretching out her sweatpants and her tee shirt was far too small for her enormous breasts and belly.

Geoff Chesuli was a seventeen-year old senior at Central High School. He was pissed that he had to work on a Saturday night, particularly when he knew there was huge party at Tim Green’s house following the football game. “18 Ryan Circle.” He said reading the ticket of his next delivery. Six pizzas, four pepperoni, one plain, one sausage, and six 64-ounce bottles of Pepsi. “Somebody else having a party while I’m stuck working.” He muttered to himself.

He pulled up in front of the house and walked to the back of his Chevette and removed the heat bags from the hatch. He walked up with the pizza in one hand and a big bag of the sodas in the other. He knocked at the door and waited.

“Just a minute!” Came a call from inside.

The door opened and Geoff’s jaw dropped. Before him stood a girl a little older than him, covered in food and grease. Her hair was matted down to her face; it looked like she had chocolate in it, she had a goofy grin on her face. Her clothes were way too small, a huge gut hung below her shirt and over her sweat pants. Her nipples were almost poking through a tee shirt that looked like it was cutting off her circulation it was so tight over her enormous breasts.

“Hey.” Sara said, fumbling with her wallet.

He looked past her into the empty living room; cartons lay all over the floor. The house appeared empty. “Are these all for you?” He asked in disbelief.

“Yeah.” Sara answered slowly. She’d been eating everything in the kitchen until she finally had to order out for dinner.

“I kind of went off my diet today.” She whispered then burst out laughing.

“Totally” Geoff replied.

“How- how much do I owe you?” Sara asked.

“Um, sixty-six twenty.” He replied.

Sara removed a wad of bills from her wallet, dropping several twenties as she fumbled for the correct amount. She bent quickly to retrieve the money from her porch and was startled to hear a very loud, long rip. She stood and turned to look over her shoulder, in the process exposing her now assless sweats to the pizza guy.

“Ooops.” She said quietly before bursting into laughter. “Can you help me get these inside?”

“Sure.” Geoff replied, his eyes still glued to her incredibly bloated body. He followed her inside; she made no real attempt to cover her naked butt. He was amazed at the mess surrounding him. Food containers of all kinds lay empty on the floor, the coffee table and on the kitchen counters. “That must have been an awful diet.”

“Yeah.” Sara said, handing him eighty dollars. “Thanks for helping me carry the pizzas in.”

“No problem, is there anything else I can help you with?”

“Nope. I’m gonna sit on my ass and eat these pizzas.” Sara said.

“No way, all of them?”

“Absolutely.”

“Whoa…that’s hot.” He whispered. He took off his Giants cap and ran his hands down through the strip of hair he wore as a Mohawk. Sara realized this was the kid she hallucinated on the boardwalk! This must be fate she thought to herself!

“You like fatty girls?” Sara asked, twirling her greasy hair.

Geoff blushed, but nodded shyly.

“What time to you get off?”

“Well, you’re my last delivery this trip, and my car just died for some reason.” Geoff said with a grin. “I’m Geoff.”

“I’m Sara. Call your boss.” Sara whispered and sat on the couch before the first pizza. She opened a Pepsi and drank it straight from the bottle. Geoff took out his cell phone and walked out to turn off his car. Before the door closed behind him, he heard Sara belch long and loudly. He realized he was getting a hard on.

Three hours later he still sat across from her, watching in disbelief as she tossed the fifth empty pizza box in the corner. He had watched her body expand with every slice. Slices for her, he hadn’t eaten a thing though he was sipping his second glass of her Pepsi.

Sara had been watching him while she ate, she was well aware of the fact he had an enormous erection he was trying hide in the baggy cargo pants that were tucked in his Doc Martens. Erik was away at his cousin’s, she’d hoped to rip out of her clothes for him, but to do it for her fantasy man was going to be even sexier. Finally, she couldn’t take it any longer. Her clothes were skin tight, in fact, fat bulged around the seams. Sara realized with the exception of the huge tear in her sweats ass, bursting out of her clothes was probably not going to happen without a little help.

“I can’t take it anymore.” Sara said as she carefully stood and waddled into the kitchen. She returned with a pair of scissors. “Are you ready to see me naked?” She asked.

Geoff just nodded and Sara carefully slipped the point of the scissors between the seam of her sweat pants and her bulging flesh. She made a tiny cut and her body finished the job. Her fat thighs ballooned out and tore the pant down to the knee. She did the same thing to the other leg and her other thigh blew out of the fabric. The shredded pants dropped to her chubby ankles. She wore no panties, but her fat belly apron hung down over her pussy anyway.

She breathed heavily; the experience had given her an orgasm. Geoff was rubbing his cock through his pants; he too looked ready to blow. Sara placed the tip of the scissors just above her naval and made a small cut to the seam of her tee shirt. Her shirt snapped like a rubber band and her huge breasts bounced out and wobbled atop her belly. Another orgasm made her drop very heavily to her knees.

Geoff was on top of her in seconds, his pants down. Sara’s bloodshot eyes got wide when she saw Geoff had a cock even larger than Erik’s eight inches.

“Wow.” She commented grabbing the huge phallus in her greasy hand.

“How big are you?” she asked.

Geoff blushed bright red. “I’ve measured it at ten inches when it’s really hard. And you’re making me incredibly hard.”

"I’m going to enjoy getting you really hard a lot Geoff.” Sara whispered as she released her hand from his cock and opened her legs to take him inside her in one swift stroke. He penetrated her fast and with abandon, massaging her immense breasts and fondling her belly fat as he drilled inside her. They both climaxed very quickly and Geoff rolled onto his back. Before he could get up, Sara sat on him before the coffee table and remained there until she finished the last pizza.

(Continued in post 6 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back