• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Legally Fat - by Matt L.- (~BBW, Eating, Romance. ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt L.

~BBW, Eating, Romance. ~MWG – Rebellious teen under pressure from mom does things her way in a big way

Legally Fat
by Matt L.

Part One: Lara Under Pressure

It was a few hours after midnight when a sleepless Lara Paragon quietly left her bed and ventured into the kitchen for a snack. The 18-year-old high school junior was a precious beauty. Her thick, lustrous chocolate brown hair was just long enough to reach her shoulders, perfectly framing her exquisite face. At 5’4 and 128 pounds, Lara had a slender, curvy hourglass shape. With exception of a small pouch where her tummy bulged , Lara's body was rather firm.

Of course, her mother wouldn’t have it any other way. Margaret Paragon was a vivacious, strong-minded woman. In high school she was not only the captain of the cheerleading squad and by far, one of the more popular girls in school, she was also prom queen. It was only natural that she wanted her daughter to follow in her footsteps it was her dream.

It was Margaret who put the then plump Lara on a strict diet, after her weight tipped the scales at 144 pounds a few years back. Ever since, Margaret made sure Lara watched the calories and worked out at least a couple times a week. Lara did make the cheerleading squad, though she wasn’t the captain and just like her mom she was very popular.

However, that’s where the similarity came to an end. Lara wasn’t conceited, vain or pretentious. Lara was kind to a fault, sweet to every one she met and wonderfully good-natured. And she didn’t share her motherr’s views about size.

Ignoring the skim milk in the fridge, Lara poured herself a tall glass of the whole milk. Taking a long sip, she poured a little more, then helped herself to some cookies. Leaning over the kitchen counter as she munched, Lara blinked in surprise when someone turned on the kitchen lights.

"Please let it be dad," Lara wished to herself.

Though turning around, Lara discovered her mother standing behind her. Margaret was still an attractive woman; of course it didn’t hurt that she recently had a face-lift. "Lara, you had a pretty generous supper and I’m sure you ate while on your date. Why are you stuffing your face now?"

Lara shrugged her shoulders; "I couldn’t sleep, so I got something to eat."

Mrs. Paragon shook her head; "You shouldn’t eat unless you’re hungry. That’s how bad habits began."

Lara brushed the bangs from her eyes, "Okay, I was hungry too."

Mrs. Paragon approached her daughter. "Sweetie, eating before bedtime is a sure way to put on weight. You know better then that."

Lara sipped the milk; "It’s not like I do it all the time."

Mrs. Paragon placed her hands on her svelte hips, "That better be skim milk, not the whole milk I get for your dad and brothers."

Lara didn’t bother to reply she just reached over and took another cookie. Mrs. Paragon scrutinized Lara’s figure and noticed the soft inflated pouch covering her tummy.

"Look’s like someone’s getting a belly," Mrs. Paragon chimed.

Lara glanced down at her tummy and placed her hand over it. "Mom, everyone has a belly."

Mrs. Paragon walked over and closed the cookie package, "Yeah, but you’re getting a big gut. That’s not attractive."

Lara shook her head. "It’s only a little baby fat."

Mrs. Paragon rolled her eyes, "Keep eating in the middle of the night and it’ll turn into adult fat. Don’t you want to be beautiful and popular?"

Lara drew a breath, "Mom, I've lots of friends and I know I’m nice looking; what if I did manage to put on a few pounds? I’d still be the same person."

Mrs. Paragon wouldn’t agree. "If you put on too much weight, you’ll be knocked off the cheerleading squad and the really cute boys won’t be attracted to you. When I was in high school, we teased the heavy girls. I remember this one chick, Claudia Masquiwitz. I mean, we used to give her…"

Lara interrupted her mother, "Mom that’s just mean. I don’t treat people like that, so don’t encourage me."

Mrs. Paragon touched her daughter’s sweet face, "But I don’t want people treating you like that. If you get fat, they will. Nice guys don’t date girls who are the butt of jokes."

Lara brought up her best friend, Karen Pennington. Karen was a voluptuous 175-pound beauty with long, curly red hair and simply gorgeous face. "Most people don’t tease Karen."

Mrs. Paragon shook her head, "But some do?"

Lara shrugged her shoulders, "Okay, some people do, but its not like she cares."

Mrs. Paragon cared, "Karen’s not a cheerleader either nor dates as often as you either, right?"

Lara realized she was in the middle of a losing argument and after polishing off the milk, made tracks to her room. Mrs. Paragon of course had the last word, "So, no more eating before or after bedtime, understand?"

Lara turned around, looked to her mother and slowly nodded.

Next day after school, Lara and Karen met up at a small coffee and ice cream shop called Delicious Delights. "My mom’s harping on me about my body again. She’s afraid I’ll get fat."

Karen poured cream into her coffee, "Tell me something I don’t know. My gosh, she's been like that for years."

Lara sipped her diet cola, "Like where’s the crime if I put on weight. Big deal."

Karen smiled, "Hold that thought, will ya, I need to get some sugar."

The girls looked around the diner and Lara noticed sugar packages on another table where a young man sat reading. Lara hopped off the stool, "I see some sugar, hang on while I fetch ‘em."

Lara strolled over to the table where the young man sat and smiled as she removed the sugar, "Hi, hope you don’t mind if I take these?"

The young man, about Lara’s age was rather good looking, but was shoddy dressed in a hooded sweatshirt, blue T-shirt and worn out jeans. He looked upon Lara’s sweet face, caught her angelic smile and turned his head away as he blushed. Lara tapped the young man on the shoulders and tilted her head as she asked, "Do I know you?"

The young man nodded his reply, no. Lara placed her hands over her curvaceous hips; "You do go to Oak Lawn high, right?"

The young man nodded in agreement and Lara shook her head," I thought you looked familiar, thanks for the sugar."

Upon reaching the counter, Lara asked Karen, "You know that guy?"

Karen replied as she added the sugar into her coffee, "Yeah he’s in my biology class. I think his name is Ken Yorke or something. He’s kind of quiet, but man, I wish I had his grades."

The waitress over heard Lara ask about the young man and approached the two friends. She was nearly 40-years-old but easily looked ten years younger. Her radiant ash blond hair was short and set in a style that flattered her beautiful face. She had a buxom, wide figure and carried her 220-pound figure with confidence. Scratching her head with a pencil, the waitress remarked, "You girls leave Kenny alone, will ya. He doesn’t deserve any crap?"

The friends turned to each other, Lara then looked back to the waitress, "I was just asking who he was?"

Karen nodded, "Yeah, like there was no insult intended."

The waitress shook her head, "Yeah, okay."

The waitress grabbed herself a coffee cup and poured herself some coffee. "Kenny’s a good kid, but he’s often teased about his weight."

Karen interrupted, "Tell me about it."

A funny look took to Lara’s face, "What? You don’t get teased that often."

Karen drew a breath, "Often enough, you just don’t see it."

Lara laughed and playfully slapped her friend on the arm, "You are such a liar!"

The waitress shook a dish cloth into the air, "Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

Both girls looked to the waitress. "I was trying to explain something, do you mind?"

Lara shrugged her shoulders as Karen nodded. "Like I was saying, Ken hangs out with my son, but on days when my son isn’t around, he stops by here and has a cup of coffee and reads."

Karen sipped her coffee, "Yeah, I know he’s real smart."

The waitress shook her head, "Yeah he is. Only problem, he’s kind of an introvert, you know, very shy and quiet."

Karen nodded, "I see him eating lunch all by himself. I guess he is kind of shy."

Lara laughed, "Wow Karen, you really know a lot about the guy, is he your boyfriend?"

The waitress bit her lip to keep her anger at bay, but leaned in towards Lara, "What if he was her boyfriend? Would there be a problem?"

Lara shook her head, "No, no ma’am."

The waitress placed both hands on the counter and gave Lara a piece of her mind, "Just because you’re slim and no doubt popular, your kind think it’s amusing to make fun of anyone whose heavy. Believe you me, it's tough enough growing up, but when you’re heavy, it's much tougher."

Karen spoke up for her friend, "Lara was just kidding ma’am she didn’t mean anything by it. I mean, sure she’s cute but, isn't the least bit arrogant ."

The waitress gave Lara a long hard look, as Lara nervously smiled; "I don’t mingle in that circle."

The waitress leaned back away from Lara, folding her arms over her well-developed bust, "Well maybe I’m a little sensitive. Back in high school, I was teased quite a bit because of my size."

The waitress reached for her coffee and giggled, "It’s kind of funny now, but there were these preppy cheerleaders who gave me hell all the time."

The waitress giggled again as she refilled Karen’s coffee cup, "Especially this one little tart, Margaret Convertaire. What a shrew."

Lara blinked, "That’s my mom."

The waitress laughed, "You’re kidding me?"

Lara shook her head, "I’m serious. Well, actually she’s Margaret Paragon now."

The waitress smiled, "Is she still...if you don’t mind me asking, still slim?"

"Oh yeah," Lara remarked.

The waitress began to walk over and wait on a customer who entered the diner, "Tell her Claudia Masquiwitz said hello."

Lara nodded and the two friends continued on with their conversation. As Lara told Karen what happen the following night, Claudia was in earshot. She listened to every word that fell off Lara’s lips and imagined what if Lara did indeed become heavier. Then she would be teased and snubbed by the same snobby clique her mom belonged too. Lara wouldn’t be able to parade around in nice outfits like her mother did, or be a cheerleader and forget about becoming prom queen. She’d become just another chubby gal, no different from what she was like. Claudia glanced over Lara’s slim body and contemplated what Lara would look like if she put on weight.

Since her figure was that of an hourglass, the weight would first go to her butt and thighs, Claudia surmised. She’s short too, so even a little weight would fill out her face and give her a nice potbelly. I could hire her and fatten her up in the process. It would be the perfect revenge against one of the girls who treated her like crap in high school. To have a daughter just like the girls she used to tease.

Lara and Karen met Claudia over by the cash register and as Claudia rung up their bill, asked Lara, "Do you have a job for over the summer?"

Lara shrugged her shoulders, "No, not really."

Then turning to Karen, remarked, "My mom’s been harping on me about that too."

Claudia smiled, "I own this place along with my husband. Since summer’s coming and it’s the busy time of year for us, would you like to work here? I’ll pay you top wages."

Lara shrugged her shoulders, "I’m going to have to think about it, I'm not much of a waitress."

Claudia nodded, "Okay, I'll give you my number. Think it over and give me a call in a couple of days."

As Claudia wrote her name and phone number down, she told Lara, "By the way, I'm Claudia Trubridge now, and you are?"

Lara smiled, "I’m Lara Paragon."

Lara and Karen were on their way out the door, when Claudia shouted over to Lara, "Oh by the way, you have a much finer figure then your mother’s."

Lara blushed and turned her face downwards as she giggled, "Yeah, thanks."

Two days later and Mrs. Paragon was on Lara’s case again. Karen had just left the house and Mrs. Paragon brought up Karen’s weight. "Karen look’s a little extra beefy, has she put on weight?"

Lara lying on the catch as Friends was on, begged to differ, "Actually, Karen lost four pounds."

Mrs. Paragon laughed and questioned Lara’s sincerity, but Lara acknowledged the fact, "I’m surprised myself, it's not like Karen to diet."

Mrs. Paragon glanced over Lara’s shape and asked her daughter to stand up so she could get a better look at her body. Lara nixed the idea and her mom informed her daughter, "I know you haven’t been snacking lately, but the last couple of evenings at dinner, you've really put the food away."

Lara shook her head, "I was hungry. Anyways, I’m a growing girl."

Mrs. Paragon stood above her daughter, "Yeah, but are you growing taller or getting wider?"

Lara clicked off the TV and stood up, "Stop pressuring me, I'm not even plump!"

Mrs. Paragon glanced over her daughter’s figure; her eyes focusing on her tummy. "You still have a tummy bulge."

Lara drew a breath, "It’s not a tummy bulge! I just don’t have a flat tummy."

Mrs. Paragon wouldn’t let up and questioned her daughter, "Have you put on weight?"

Lara shook her head, "No, I don’t think so?"

This went on for the better part of a half-hour. Mrs. Paragon even had Lara step on the scale. "Hmmm, this says you’re 128 pounds. Try to get down to 125 and I’ll be happy."

Lara was at wit’s end and agreed, "Yeah, okay."

Hours later, as Lara was having a hard time falling to sleep, she thought about her mother pressuring her to be slim. "I’d really love to show my mom that being chubby has nothing to do with being attractive or popular. Karen’s chubby and she’s attractive. Popular too. But my mom thinks Karen is an overfed heifer, so she wouldn’t pay attention if Karen spoke with her. Damn, this bites."

Lara rolled out of bed and looked over her shape in the mirror. Gently rubbing the soft layer of fat that covered her tummy, Lara giggled, "Grow blast you, expand."

Tapping her tummy, she smiled, "No such luck."

Lara twirled a strand of her vibrant chocolate brown mane, thinking to herself out loud, "I should take that job at the ice cream shop and eat until I’m twenty pounds heavier."

Lara giggled again, "Yeah, I can’t snack here, but if I took the job, I could eat all I want without my mom’s supervision!"

Lara hopped back in bed, "I’ll call Claudia first thing in the morning. I can’t wait to tell Karen. I’m going to eat until my heart's content, I love it!"

Latest posts

Back