• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

lifestyle solidarity in the size acceptance movement

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAelitist

Hi everyone, In addition to being a supporter of fat acceptance, I am also a smoker, and active in the fight against the anti-smoking movement. I've always thought the two were very similar, with people made pariahs because of a lifestyle choice that is purely personal(Please don't bring up secondhand smoke, you don't want me to post my entire archive of evidence proving it's falsehood.). It just seems that they could join forces as part of a larger, Health Freedom type of movement. Other similar movements perhaps could be amalgamated.
I do't know, does that make sense to anyone? Solidarity! :D

Latest posts

Back