• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

little things that make me happy, a sighting.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Totmacher

Today something spectacular happened: the cafeteria here had two palatable entres on the menu! While I was in line trying to decide whether to just order the quiche and the oxtail or choose one and dream about the other I noticed one of the lovely young ladies directly in front of me: a petite chocolate-hued apple of around three-hundred pounds, showing her support for the former option. That's right, a BBW in real life ordering two entres! Then she went to get some a-la carte food. It warmed my heart, but I had a meeting to go to so I didn't get to indulge in any recreational stalking. Sure she could have been getting lunch for a co-worker, but the situation was two perfect I she even eschewed the side-salad and got extra gravy!
That's my story. Thanks for reading and hope I didn't offend anyone.

Latest posts

Back