Lohan: Disney's Party Girl Turned Chubster?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
Despite being an unpleasant bitch, Lindsay has her interesting points, like her ever-changing bod.

The formerly coke-crazed frenzied party bitch we've all grown to love:

skinny3.gif

Gross, right? And what's up with the blue shoes and red dress? And the mosquito bite boobs? And I'm just picking...

Now prepare yourself for...

CHUBBY LOHAN!

hhhhaapppyll.jpg

Yes, I'm a trash tabloid addict. However, she not only looks loads better, but seems to be merrily skipping towards being a mid-sized woman, possibly a BBW? Her arms still seem thin, but she's got mighty thighs and what looks to be a slight belly.

Any thoughts? Predictions where this'll go?

StrawberryShortcake

You know she is starting to look like a real girl.... not just one of those bratz dolls... honestly, she looks great at a normal weight. What a pretty girl. I feel very bad for these young chicas who are thrown into american royalty and sexuality and all that is materialistic and not of the heart without anyone to watch out for them. She is just a normal girl, of flesh and blood, with a warped self image. She went down the rabbit hole and she is just now trying to find her way out. I just hope and pray that she is able to stay happy and see the truth that she is a beautiful young woman and there is no need for death by vanity.

love dubh

douchebag reform school
And in other news, Reese Witherspoon continues to resemble a Tootsie Pop. :)

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
Well once you have seen her naked pooter - the thrill is gone. know what I mean??

UberAris

Dominus Ferrum
you know...

I look at that first picture... and I can't help but cringe a little.

Wagimawr

There's nothing mighty about those thighs.

Maybe I'm adversely affected by the mostly 300+ crowd on the paysite boards, but there's nothing even remotely fat about this girl.

elle camino

shitclock's tickin.
i'm with wag on this.
granted she totally has put on weight since her astonishingly skinny/malnourished-looking days, but at best i'd say she's on the very thin side of average.
and i see nothing mighty about those thighs, aside from the fact that they don't look AS MUCH like they're going to snap in half as they did in the first picture.

also wow, how can she possibly look at that first picture and think she looked good? i sincerely hope she's as disturbed by that image as the rest of us are. yikes.

i'm with wag on this.
granted she totally has put on weight since her astonishingly skinny/malnourished-looking days, but at best i'd say she's on the very thin side of average.
and i see nothing mighty about those thighs, aside from the fact that they don't look AS MUCH like they're going to snap in half as they did in the first picture.

also wow, how can she possibly look at that first picture and think she looked good? i sincerely hope she's as disturbed by that image as the rest of us are. yikes.

Wholeheartedly agree with Elle and Wag -- she's still way thin. You can see her collarbones poking out, and what look like visible veins in the crook of her arm. And keep in mind that these are probably the "fattest" pics of her out of the 200+ shot during that brief jaunt.

If this is her natural weight, so be it. But she'd probably have to gain 50 pounds before she became noticeably chubby.

TearInYourHand

Mistress Member
hey TSL, I'm about as big of a tabloid addict as they come. i totally agree with you. lindsay looks so much better with a little bit of meat on her bones. i love her (even though yes, she may be a coke riddled bitch) haha.

hey, she keeps life spicy.

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
Nonetheless, she's proof that weight can mellow one's attitude a bit. No more screaming at waiters! Or is that just the lack of coke?

More importantly, she seems able to dress herself now that she isn't emaciated.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
She's a long way from chubby but at least she's lost her concentration camp refugee look.

I'd say she looks like a slim, healthy girl. Hopefully, she'll continue taking better care of herself.

Dennis

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Now if only somebody would slip a sandwhich to Nicole Ritchie. She's like a bone rack in that photo. I'm all for people who are naturally thin being left alone but Nicole is clearly out of control.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
I try really hard not to make comments about extremes when it comes to weight..but..that is so painful to see a body where all those bones are visible..but..I guess so many people comment in the same way when it comes to really large people..suppose it is human nature and all that junk.I heard that Ritchie is trying to get a lil healthier and that her dad is very worried about losing her..that is sad.