• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a cute black shrug!!! HELP!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
Ok..so I'm going home to Minnesota next month to sing at my best friends wedding. No, I won't be stopping it because I'm in love with her...ha ha...sorry had to say that.

Anyway...I've pretty much narrowed down the look I want...but need help. I'm thinking black wide leg pants(I have these), some type of sparkly shirt and a black shrug over it. Its gonna be October, but it can be either hot or cool...but I'll be ok either way.

What I'm desperately searching for is a cute black shrug, 3/4 length sleeves(or long, at this point I dont' care), and a cute top to go underneath it.

SUGGESTIONS!?!??!?!? I'm at my wits' end and I know you gals can help me and probably put me in a direction that I have yet to go.

Hugs,

Latest posts

Back