• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a specific story.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeloNero

I've been looking for this weight gain story which I believe also had breast expansion in it. It had multiple parts and it was on a post in a forum, I had thought it was this forum, but now I'm not sure. It had multiple women gaining weight in it, via this product that the main character and his associate were giving them, that was like drinkable cream? In the later chapters, all the girls end up on a farm I believe. There is also this one part where two of the girls have to get into a vehicle but they have a lot of trouble because of their size.

Sorry if it's very vague, that's all I can remember.

Latest posts

Back