• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Loose skin?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Jezebel

Hi everyone,

I've waited to find out if I would definitely be accepted for WLS before making any posts - mainly because I didn't want to get my hopes up!

However, last week I went for my phsychiatric evaluation, and was told that I'm mentally sound (always nice to hear!) and should be having the final physical evaluations soon, with my Gastric Bypass operation possibly taking place before Christmas as my funding has already been accepted.

I'm enormously excited, and looking forward to the future. I'm currently 25st/350lb, and I've always been The Biggest Girl in the class/school/club/etc, and I just think it's time for a change.

I'm currently 27, and one of the reasons I'm glad I'm getting it done before I'm 30 is that I'm worried about loose skin.

So.. does anyone ahve any good tips of what I can do throughout my weight loss to keep my skin taught? What excersise/creams/anything would help?

Latest posts

Back