• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lucy Bounces Back - by Samster (~BBW, Eating, Rivalry, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Eating, Rivalry, ~SWG - SFR's HR Director and Corporate Queen enjoy (?) their rivalry to the enjoyment of all

Lucy Bounces Back
by Samster

Prologue

The electric security gates buzzed open and the British racing green Bentley Continental GT slowly moved forward onto the winding driveway. Wrought iron gates closed behind and the luxury car tyres crunched on the white gravel driveway. Rounding the almost ninety degree bend, Templeton Towers appeared ahead.

It was a clear night; a bright full moon lit the sky. Combined with the panoramic lighting, the mansion looked spectacular.

At the wheel Sir Fred Richards pulled to a standstill in front of the steps leading to the entrance. He killed the motor and looked over at his young wife. Her eyes were closed.

“Lucy we’re home.”

The trophy wife just groaned. They’d attended a party in Leeds, and Lucy had enjoyed the benefits of a never ending supply of Crystal champagne. As a result her pretty head was spinning.

“Freddy,” she mumbled. “help me out, cos, I’m shhhoooooooo drunk…”

“Of course darling.”

He opened the driver’s door, ambled around the stationary Bentley and opened the passenger door. Lucy was sprawled across the seat, her long jet black hair across her face, strands of her mane covering her baby blue eyes. A soft, manicured hand reached out, her twenty two carat diamond wedding ring glittering in the moonlight.

Sir Fred took her hand and hauled her up.

Lucy wobbled on her heels, grabbing hold of her husband’s shoulders for support, burying her head in his chest. She almost toppled over into him; Sir Fred reaching out to break the fall.

“Careful my dear.”

Arm in arm, the couple walked into the mansion. The aging millionaire supported his babelicious wife as she rocked and swayed forward in her drunken walk. He took a generous squeeze of her voluptuous derriere as they entered the entrance hall.

It was soft, squeezy and oh so delicious. In her middle thirties Lucy, ever the party girl, had started to fill out some, and Sir Fred was loving the changes.

“You’ve grown a nice chubby bottom…” he thought to himself as he took another squeeze. No doubt his trophy was starting to grow some padding. Her once model-like figure was soft with a bubble butt and a pudgy beginner belly.

“You looked quite stunning tonight you know?”

She just grunted in response. Lucy was very aware of just how stunning she looked.

With Lucy drunk her husband took advantage and ran his hands around her skin tight cocktail dress. His hand rested on her plump middle and he took a squeeze. “Mmmm…her tum was packed full of champagne and food…there’s going to be more there soon…”

“What are you doing?” snorted Lucy.

“You’ve got a full tummy”

She groaned. “Yeah, I think I’m gonna throw up.”

He said nothing more but just kept his hand round her middle. It was so warm, so soft, so erotic and full of so much potential.

Slowly they walked up the stairs, around the landing and into the master bedroom. Lucy kicked her £1000 Marc Jacobs designer heels across the room, wriggled her way out of her silk Versace dress, hurled it after the heels and swayed across the room. Naked she looked even more delicious; soft, sexy and with a slight wobble to her curves.

“Oh my head hurts” groaned Lucy.

Seconds later she fell down onto the bed, wrapped the sheets around her and buried her head in the pillow. Sir Fred smiled indulgently, placed a kiss on her lips and headed into the en-suite bathroom.

He’d just reached the door when his wife slurred, “Frrredddddddy! Get into bed with me lover boy…”

The response was instant. In a shot he was clambering into bed and greedily caressing his beautiful wife. She moaned and groaned under his administrations… barely understanding what he was doing to her but knowing it felt so good.

Overall it was the perfect end to a most satisfactory binge for Lucy Richards.

Across town in her newly built, smart, five bedroom detached home a half awake Tracey Harrison padded across the landing and back towards the master bedroom.

Her youngest son had just had a nightmare and she’d spent ten minutes assuring a terrified eight year old there really wasn’t a monster under the stairs. Eventually he’d been persuaded all was safe and the tired mum headed back to her bed.

“What was that about?” mumbled her husband as she opened the bedroom door.

“Just Declan with a nightmare.”

“Oh.”

“I gave him some Ribena and he’s off to sleep again.”

“Good.”

She dropped back into the warm bed, wrapped a plump arm round her husband, snuggled up and drifted back off to sleep. Before long she was snoring softly and deep in the land of nod.

It was a peaceful, contented sleep for the chubby yummy mummy. Tracey Harrison was fat, contented and happy in middle age.

Latest posts

Back