• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Making an Ass of Yourself 101

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterbelly

Melting in the desert
I'm sure all of us at some point in time have had made an ass of ourselves, either with actions or with words...but I think I took the icing on the cake on Friday night with my trampoline incident.

A friend of mine drove up from Georgia to see me. We decided to have a little celebration party, which included some whiskey and pizza. LOL I haven't drank in quite sometime, in fact, I call myself a major lightweight anymore. I had two shoots of Jack Daniels, and then a Jack and Coke. Not all that much liquor.

After the second shot, I'm feeling good...then I guzzle down the Jack and Coke. My friend and I are laughing and reminicing about the old days back in college, when my oldest niece shows up with a couple of her friends and her boyfriend. They're all going for a late night swim in the backyard pool. My friend and I decide maybe we should join them.

I get my swimsuit on, head outside, and notice that they're jumping off the trampoline into the pool. I've already stated my opinion on this and tell them to knock it off. They heed that warning like I've never even said anything.

Finally, my friend gets up on the trampoline and jumps from the trampoline into the pool. Everyone is cheering and laughing...then they start begging me to do it. I'm acting all authoratative and telling them..."no, someone could get hurt, don't do that." Eventually, they wear me down, and I get up on the trampoline. My friend is standing next to me and she starts bouncing. I can't even get out the words "wait" before I go flying off the trampoline and land halfway into the side of the pool (above the ground) and halfway off the trampoline.

While I'm flying through the air, I keep thinking "OMG...people are going to see me. Holy crap, I can't believe I'm on the trampoline and intoxicated, what a role model I am," then...BAMMMMMMMM, into the side of the pool. I knocked the wind out of myself, and laid there for a few seconds before I could breath well enough...then my nervous gitters started and I couldn't stop laughing. I felt like the biggest idiot on the face of the earth.

My nieces friends were all yelling "dude, I so called that. Your Aunt is a scream." All I could think was "yeah, Rach...way to go, dumbass."

Mind you my ribs are bruised like hell, and I'm having to have them adjusted every other day now...what an IDIOT I am...liquor + trampoline = DUMBASS.

Ok, so fess up...what is your most embarrassing moment like this?

Back