• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Marriage Guidance - By Caleb (~SWG, Magic, Feeding, Erotica)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb

~SWG, Magic, Feeding, Erotica - A troubled couple gets extreme advice.

Marriage Guidance
By Caleb (aka FeedtheLady)

“Are you staring at her tits?”

James’ eyes snapped back from the large pair of breasts that bounced erratically from the chest of the college girl who glided across the road and drifted from one side of his windscreen to the other. He turned to see his wife, Rachel staring back at him, eyes filled with disgust, jaw open in shock. He shrugged. “What’s the matter? Doesn’t Michael look at you that way?”
Rachel’s mouth snapped shut. She inhaled long and hard through her nose. James could feel the wrath been sucked out of the air and was all too ready for it to reign down over him the next time she opened those lips. But when she actually spoke, her voice was small and fragile.

“We just work together.”

“He wants you in bed!” James retorted.

“Well maybe if my husband wasn’t busy ogling every pretty young thing that passes the windshield, I wouldn’t need to get attention elsewhere!”

James huffed. There was a void of silence that filled the car like the toxic fumes leaking from the exhaust pipe.

“I mean, don’t you find me attractive anymore? I never see you look at me that way.”

“Of course, I find you attractive. I married you didn’t I? You are the sexiest, most gorgeous thing I have ever seen!”

He wasn’t lying either. James worshipped Rachel. Her long, slender legs, her peach perfect ass, those perfectly shaped breasts that filled his hands perfectly. And of course, her deep blue eyes and light brown hair that reached down to her shoulders. And that smile. She was a knockout for sure. Everything he had ever wanted in a woman. It was the thought of anyone else wanting her that gripped him with a maddening jealousy. It made him do idiotic things like stare at other women’s tits in broad daylight.

“What is wrong with us, James? When did we stop laughing? When did we start noticing other people?”

“I don’t know,” he sighed. “But that’s why we’re doing this.”

Three roads up and they found themselves parked in front of an office block in the middle of the city. The glass building loomed over them like a giant prism; the sun’s morning rays dancing across the surface and sliding into their eyes. Stepping inside, they made their way to the fifth floor and to the office of Miriam Schwartz; Marriage Counselor.

“He just doesn’t appreciate me like he used to!” argued Rachel. “His eyes wonder around looking for anything in a size 8 which makes me wonder what I’m doing wrong!”

“She has men calling her from ’work’ all times of the day and night,” moaned James.

“It’s my job to be on call!”

“It doesn’t matter. You are so busy catching the eye of other guys, you don’t care when I tell you how beautiful you are. Is it any wonder my eyes go wandering?”
“Please, the both of you,” interrupted Miriam. “In my great many years of counseling, I’ve heard couples arguing and trying to save relationships where the problems have become so great, reconciliation is impossible, but your problem seems a very simple one.”

“It does?” they both said.

“James,” said Miriam. “Do you love Rachel?”

James smiled earnestly. “Of course I do.”

“And Rachel, do you love James?”

Rachel smiled “Yes. I do.”

“Then there is no problem that the two of you can’t solve. And this one, this thing you have come to me with is tiny compared to real troubles people can find themselves in. James, you are jealous that your wife has so many admirers, yes?”
James nodded.

“And Rachel, you are frustrated that your husband is not attracted to you and you alone?”
Rachel nodded too.

“Then I suggest you go away and work on these problems by talking to each other.”

“But Mrs. Schwartz, we have been arguing about these things for years!” implored Rachel. “If we don’t do something soon, I don’t think we’ll last.” She turned to James, a look of fright filling her eyes. It was reflected in his own and brought Miriam to a new conclusion.

“You sound desperate to sort out this flaw in your relationship.” The pair of them nodded. Miriam sighed and placed her hands together. “There is a solution I can provide you with, but it is a permanent one that will require you to undergo some... changes within your lifestyle.”

“Changes?” asked James. “What kind of changes?”

“This solution is quite extreme, James. It is not something that can be spoken about freely. You will need to submit to the idea that your wife is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, for once it is done, it cannot be reversed.”

James felt Rachel’s hand slide into his own and grasp him tightly. She smiled; the killer blow. “Anything, I’ll do whatever it takes.”

Miriam walked across her office and retrieved a small wooden box from a draw. She opened it and presented them both with a small pink pill. “Take these before bedtime. Come the morning, everything will be as right as rain.”

Rachel appeared from the bathroom with a glass of water in her hand. James was sitting on the edge of their bed, studying the small pills closely. “I didn’t expect her to offer us drugs to get our marriage in order.”

“It’s just one pill. She said we had to trust her.”

James looked over his wife’s perfectly toned body. A desire ran through his own that made him go hard. She sat beside him and he took her in his arms. Rachel pulled him away. “James, let’s wait until the morning. I want everything to be the way it should be.”

James sighed. “I don’t want to sound skeptical, but-“
“Then don’t,” replied Rachel, placing one of the pink pills on her tongue and kissing her husband, pushing the sugar coated tablet into his mouth. He swallowed, taking back some water and she did the same with the second pill. They kissed once more before climbing under the sheets and drifting off into a sleep neither would wake up from in the same light again.

“What... what the... fuck?” James’ eyes twitched as the light from outside kissed his forehead and dragged him from sleep. He thought he had heard Rachel say something, but maybe he had been dreaming. “What the fuck? James? JAMES? WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO ME?” He rolled over, feeling his body fall into the middle of the bed. His sleepy eyes widened to meet his wife.
“JAMES!” cried Rachel, “WHAT THE FUCK HAS SHE DONE TO ME?”

He couldn’t believe it. It was Rachel, he could hear it in her voice, see it in her eyes, but everything else had changed. The woman in his bed was no longer his size ten wife, but a woman of gigantic proportions. It was her breasts he noticed first. Those pert little coconuts of hers had swelled to the size of watermelons. They hung heavily downwards, falling to the sides, only to be caught by her first belly. There were three in total. Her soft, milky breasts rested on a small, bulging roll which acted like a shelf. From underneath here a second roll, much larger had blossomed and flourished outwards to her wide, sixty inch expanse of hips. It folded out until finally tucking itself far below the belly button which was now hidden under a new roll of fat. Her third belly emerged from there. A vast expanding gut that looked eager to be fed. It sat in her cushioned lap, formed of two thunderous thighs that jiggled as she swayed on the edge of the bed. Her small shoulders had rounded out like boulders, her collarbone lost in her new smooth flesh. Her neck had disappeared entirely, replaced by the slack folds of her large and well formed double chin, on top of which her rounded, jowly face now sat. Her nose had widened and turned up ever so slightly and her newly pouting lips quivered. She moved her newly sausage-like fingers over several cleavages that had appeared all over her body. Her large, thickened arms, brushing against her mammoth breasts until they were outstretched, dimpling at the elbows.

She pushed herself up, her gigantic frame jiggling furiously as she waddled across the room to catch a look at herself in the bathroom mirror. “James! This can’t be happening! I’m huge! The pill! I must be having a reaction! We need to go to the hospital!”

James just sat there in bed, his eyes glued to the new version of his wife as she ambled out of the bathroom.

“James, I’m really scared. What has she done to me! Why the fuck didn’t she do this to you!”

“I think-“ stumbled James, “I think she did do something.”

“What are you talking about?” groaned Rachel, her face sinking deeper into her double chin as she recoiled.

“You haven’t changed a... what the fuck is that?”

Rachel pointed a chubby finger to where James had pulled away the bed sheet. James looked down to discover just what he had been thinking and feeling come to fruition. He was hard; hard and turned on like never before. “Are you... are you hard for me?” asked Rachel, a soft pout pushing her lips together as her large soft body jiggled as she placed a plump hand onto a large shelf-like hip.

“I think so,” replied James, finding it hard to work out what was going on.

Rachel swept her long brown hair back to reveal several folds in her neck. James’ erection pulsed. She ran her fingers across her belly and placed a finger over her navel. “You... like me like this?”

A flood of thoughts overwhelmed him. He was consumed by the sight of her. Every roll of fat, every soft, rounded inch he desired. “Babe, you’ve never looked so hot!”

He expected her to burst into tears. The endless years of gym and diets, all for nothing. But she didn’t cry. Rachel giggled. Her nose upturning a little more as the rest of her body shook in waves. James pulsed again. She waddled towards the foot of the bed. Her newly rotund thighs, jiggling as they rubbed against each other. She placed a chubby hand onto the bed, her whole arm quivering as her thickened flesh sagged at the elbow. She mounted the bed and it creaked loudly. Her belly flopped forwards and swung heavily underneath her. She smiled a wicked smile which cause several large dimples to sink into her rotund face. James was speechless.

“How does my ass look from here?” she asked as she began to wobble it uncontrollably from side to side.

All James could do was smile insanely. “Come here, baby. I need you.”

“Does baby, want his... big girl?” she asked as her gigantic breasts shook in time with her mammoth ass.

“I do.” said James with a smile. “I need my BIIIIIIIIG girl.”

“Wow! That was almost religious!” gasped Rachel, struggling to prop up her enormous frame against the creaking headboard. She spread her thick legs apart and let her belly hang between them. It flopped over and jiggled, sending shivers from her soaking wet pussy to up and through her newly broadened shoulders. She felt the cold air tingle on them and realized how much more of her there was to feel with.

She squeezed her tummy with her chubby fingers. James watched a brought his hand up over it, doing the same. It felt so soft. So playfully soft. Her belly rumbled.

“Oh my!” she exclaimed, rolling her eyes towards her husband and fluttering her eyelashes. “Someone needs her tummy filling.” She smiled and James watched her chins expand and dimple into each other.

He smiled back. “I think it’s time we went shopping.”

“And what exactly am I supposed to wear to the supermarket?” said Rachel, placing her hands on her shelf-like hips. “None of my clothes are going to-“ she was cut off as she opened her wardrobe. “No. Fucking. Way!”

James sat up in the bed. “What is it?”

Rachel laughed in surprise and her entire body jiggled. “My clothes, darling. My clothes have all changed!”

“Changed?” he got up to get a better look. “Changed how?”

Rachel pulled a dress from a hanger. It was a tight black number that draped from her shoulders. James has seen her wear it before... only now it was made to fit the new Rachel. All her clothes were now XXL. Every body-fitting, shape revealing item she had in her collection had now vastly expanded to suit a woman as large as she had become.

She opened the top drawer of her dresser and pulled out a huge pair of knickers that she could stretch out about 30 inches, maybe further. “God, I must have a 60 inch waist at least!”

James could hear a thrill in her voice. It stirred a something inside him too. He approached her from behind and let his groin sink into her enormously rotund behind. He moved his hands around the folds of her waist as far as they could go. He could not join his hands together; she was too big. Instead, he softly kneaded her stomach with his fingers. Rachel closed her eyes and groaned in pleasure. She pulled his hands down to the bottom of her gut. Her belly rumbled again.
“Time to get dressed,” he whispered.

“Time for the world to see the new me,” she whispered back.

“Time they saw the new us,” said James.

She wore XXXL denim jeans that clung to her bulging thighs. She had shown James what she looked like if she let her belly distend and hang over her jeans. She let James press it and she giggled as it shook. Placing it into her jeans, made them bulge out at the front. Her belly squeezed against the fabric. “Ooh, gosh, that’s tight,” said Rachel. “I might need to buy a bigger size.”

She wore an off the shoulder red top that showed off her rounded shoulders, her bra strap cut into them.

“Boy you literally have cleavage everywhere!”

She moved towards him, pushing her belly and breasts into his chest. James could feel himself growing hard once more.

“It’s all yours!” she said, kissing him.

The car ride over to the supermarket was a new experience for both of them. Rachel’s paunch pushed against the dashboard, pushing her breasts up and almost out of her top. James nearly crashed the car on several occasions, getting distracted at his wife’s ample bosom. He took a few detours along the way, making sure he found uneven roads that would make them bounce a little more. Rachel’s apron pushed down into her crotch and as her whole body shook she could feel herself getting wet.

“Park close to the doors, baby,” she moaned when they reached the parking lot. “You know I don’t like having to waddle all the way from Zone K.”

James couldn’t remember her ever having to waddle from anywhere before. She must be really enjoying the transformation, he surmised.

James assisted Rachel out of the car before watching her waddle towards the entrance. She stopped and turned around, flexing her arm out for him to take her hand. He watched her upper arm sag into her elbow. He moved forward and placed his fingers in between hers.

Rachel entered the supermarket like a woman possessed. She made a beeline for the confectionary aisle. So many sweet things, she just couldn’t decide. “Oh God, I love nearly everything here!”
She started pulling boxes of chocolates off the shelves and piling them into the trolley. James noticed a pink tin of truffles on the top shelf. A strange notion entered his brain; a feeling that he should put them into the trolley too. As he brought them down, Rachel’s eyes lit up. “My favorite!” she squealed, clapping her hands together.

James smiled as her arms shook and wobbled. “I knew that,” he said.

“Well, of course you did, silly,” Rachel replied, “You always buy them for me when you’re trying to get in my panties.” She winked and pulled him forwards into an embrace. Other shoppers passed by, turning their heads to see the passionate couple.

In the frozen food section, James picked up more of his lover’s favorites; pizza, ice cream cake, macaroni and cheese. He didn’t know how he knew what to reach for, Rachel had dieted and exercised so much in the past few years, she would never have eaten this stuff before... no wait, that wasn’t right. Who was he thinking of? He shrugged and continued to fill the trolley. Before he realized it, he had a second trolley. Rachel looked on with loving eyes. “You know me so well, but I’m starving. Let’s get back home, baby.”

Rachel turned the key in lock and opened the front door. James noticed how she almost had to squeeze in just to make it through the frame. Waddling along the now-closed in hallway, she put one hefty leg on the staircase. The step creaked loudly. She turned her head around and pouted at him.

“I think you should bring all that good food up to the bedroom, lover.” Her hips swayed back and forth and she struggled up the stairs. James was hypnotized by her moon-size ass as it rocked back and forth. With shopping bags in both hands, he followed her up the stairs. Rachel teased him all the way up. Stopping every few steps so James’ face would fall into her oversized behind, she’d giggled, making it jiggle. James loved the feel of her mega sized ass on his face. As he turned his head one way and then another he noticed the pictures that hung from the walls. Pictures from their wedding day; Rachel a 350 pound beauty in her XXL white wedding dress. Pictures from their honeymoon at the beach. Rachel wearing a bikini that showed off every magnificent rolls and curve she had developed over the years.

“Get it out and ready for me, baby,” she said, waddling into the closet. James prepared the area around the bed with sweets and cakes and ice cream. On the way home they had stopped at a drive thru and bought three buckets of fried chicken which he placed on the bedside tables.

“Ready for me?” asked Rachel appearing from the closet. James turned and his eyes nearly flew out on stalks. Rachel stood there in a dark red corset, her big, wavy hair, falling over her shoulders. Below the corset, she wore a rubber skirt that bulged outward like an over inflated balloon. She wore black gloves that were pulled up to her elbows. They were tight enough to push her upper arm fat into an even more pudgy mass. Her thick, juicy legs were sewn up in suspenders that stretched to breaking point and she wore bright red high heels that made her wide calves look good enough to eat. “Do you like it? I got it a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been dying to show you it.”

Something about the statement didn’t quite make sense to James, but he dismissed it. He was too engrossed with the image of his ample wife. She moved slowly across the bedroom, pouting behind her three deep chins. “Your big girl is hungry, baby,” she groaned. “Hungry for food and hungry for you!”

She moved passed him, making sure to brush against him with her belly, breasts and then trotting around on her heels to rub against him with her ass. She plumped herself down on the bed, hearing the springs groan under her heavy weight. She crossed her legs, James watching her thighs wobble and brush together. Rachel pushed her arms back. “That’s harder than it looks!” she said with a smile. She leaned back. “I bet you want to tear these clothes off me, don’t you?”

James nodded enthusiastically.
Rachel shook her head, the slackness of her neck, creasing. “No, no, no. If you want me out of these... you’re gonna have to make me burst out of them.”

James was so hard, her thought he was going to split his pants.

Rachel looked directly into his eyes. “Feed me, James. Feed me until I burst out of my clothes!”

The thought was electrifying. She already looked like she was about to pour out of her garments. How much food could it really take?

She fell back onto the bed with her mouth open. James reached for the first bucket of chicken and pulled out the biggest piece he could find. Rachel’s eyes lit up. He brought the chicken to her lips and she began to eat. One piece, two pieces, three pieces. Rachel gorged. He loved to see her eat so well. In no time at all she had finished her first bucket and was halfway through bucket number two. “God, this tastes soooo good!” she groaned between chicken pieces. By the time she had finished the second bucket her belly was beginning to emerge from between her corset and skirt. It expanded and bulged, revealing her milky white skin.

James fed her the last of the chicken and began on the ice cream cake. She took it spoon by spoon, the bed creaking underneath her. “This skirt is so tight, could you help me take it off?” She tried to lean forward but her belly got in her way. “I can’t get up! My belly is too big!”

The urge to dive on top of her was too great. With some effort he pulled off the skirt. Her expanded gut shook and wobbled as she sighed with relief. He pulled down her suspenders and pulled her enormous legs apart. He spoon fed her some more, before sinking his fingers into her mottled thighs. She gasped in delight. Somewhere under her huge belly, she could feel herself getting wet again. She pushed her stomach out and the side of her corset ripped. “Oops!” she giggled. “You have fed me well. Now I want you baby.” She tried to bring her arms up to hold him, but they could reach past her breasts which had been pushed out to her sides by their sheer volume. James looked up and saw her nipples were as big as bullets. He pulled himself on top of her and floated on her cushion of fat. He sucked hard on her breasts, and moved his hands in between every fold he could find. Rachel felt intense waves of pleasure overcome her. This was the greatest thing about being fat. This is why she had never wanted to be thin. Something felt odd with her thoughts, but she pushed them aside as she rubbed her own swollen belly. James’ tongue was now tracing her folds. Down and down he went. He pushed her gut upwards and delved straight into her chubby, wet pussy. Rachel went wild! Unable to move properly, she was caught, trapped by her own weight, Reveling in the woman she had become. Reveling in the woman she was. Reveling in the woman she had always been. James came up from the depths of her belly, before thrusting himself inside of her. She bit her lip in pure orgasmic ecstasy. From out of nowhere, she felt the strength to roll over. James fell onto his back as she loomed over him, her belly laying softly on his own.

“Have you always liked big girls?” she asked, as she dragged her belly across his skin. Her huge thighs saddling him as he sunk into the mattress. He thought about her question for a second. He couldn’t tell if the pill had altered his state of mind. “I think so,” he replied, unsure if he had ever been with a larger woman before. And then it struck him. “I love you baby. I love every inch of your body. You’re a goddess. And you’ve always been a big girl.”

Rachel pondered this thought for a moment. Something about it didn’t quite make sense, but she just couldn’t work it out. She shrugged and the thought fell out of her mind. “Yes, baby. Of course, I’ve always been a big girl. And I ain’t ever gonna change. I love my body way too much.” She grabbed at her lower gut with a swollen hand and kneaded it with her plump fingers. The sight was enough to make James explode then and there.

Back