• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Me omelet adventure!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnny2005

Hi folks,i was in a creative mood and decided to try make a Omelet and said id share me little adventure with ye all.Im still learning to become a good cook but i enjoyed making this masterpiece:p

Ingredients : Two tomatoes chopped,Two mushrooms chopped,Thick slice of green pepper chopped,Three eggs,Irish cheedar cheese grated.

I fried these ingredients on a pan for about 10 minutes and served it on a plate with some lettuce..Enjoy:)

P.S it actually turned out to be quiet tasty. LOL

View attachment John cooking1-mod-mod.JPG

View attachment John cooking4-mod-mod.JPG

View attachment John cooking5-mod-mod.JPG

View attachment John cooking9-mod-mod.JPG

View attachment John cooking14-mod-mod.JPG

Latest posts

Back