• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Melissa 13: The Fat Four -by BillieJoe (~BBW, Intrigue, Imagery. ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Intrigue, Imagery. ~SWG - Trusting Melissa dances into a trap, her fat bun exposed for the whole school to see

Melissa 13: The Fat Four
The climax of Alana, Greg and Renee's evil plan!
by BillieJoe

(Previous installment found here)

Christie, Jodie and Vicky spent the night at Melissa's house. The four of them had had a trying year, packed to the brim with challenges. It had been a hectic year. All had developed and matured in some way or another, with their appearance being the most noticable change.

"Can you believe we've all gotten so fat?!" said Christie, making an exasperated emphasis on "fat."

"I know, we're like a band of fat chicks now. I don't get it." replied Vicky.

"You don't?" said Jodie, "Easy answer, we ate too much!" she giggled.

"I just find it weird that we were all so much thinner just last year." added Christie.

"Speak for yourself. I've always been tubby." said Vicky. She had a point there.

"Mel, what do you think?" said Jodie.

Melissa was just sitting listening, she really hated bringing up anything to do with that word.....fat.

"Yeah, we're real porkers now." she said humouring them.

"Ya know what we should do?" suggested Vicky.

The girls looked puzzled.

"We should all weigh ourselves."

There was a hesitant groan.

"What?! You can't deny we've all put on weight! Let's proclaim it to the world." said Vicky.

In Mel's head, one word appeared over and over again. No no no no. No way she wanted to weigh herself. She was sure Christie would back her up.

"Why not. I really need to find out. I've avoided the scales like the plague." said Christie.

"Let's go then!" said Jodie, the only one whose gain had been deliberate and desired..

Mel hesitated to follow. They waddled upstairs and down the hallway towards Mel's room.

"Hey Meliss, remember that?" said Christie, pointing to the attic manhole.

Melissa blushed bright red, it had been nearly nine months since she had gotten her fat bum stuck in that hole.

"Oh my goodness, how could I forget." replied Mel, covering her smile with her hand.

The fat four stood in Mel's ensuite, all eyes fixed on the set of scales.

"Ok. who's first?" asked Vicky.

There was a pause.

"I'll go." said Jodie, advancing to the scales.

Jodie stepped on the scales and pulled a strand of her reddish brown fringe out of her face. Jodie used to be 110 pounds, and she was shocked to see 160 staring back at her.

"160. I've put on 50 pounds in like 2 months. Beat that!"

Jodie was proud of her achievement, she had swollen up significantly in her breasts, her melon sized boobs wobbled and displayed great cleavage.

"Me next!" hyped Vicky. She waddled on.

Vicky had always been a big girl, her Italian background contributing to that. Her waist had expanded the most, her lower abdomen sporting massive pinchable love handles. Her belly button was a little star shape, swallowed by mounds of tummy rolls. She had smaller chest than any of the other girls, but her wider lower body was second only to Melissa.

"175." said Vicky, "Well, I'm fatter than I was last year, that's for sure. Go Christie!"

Christie stood biting her nails. Her face showed no change in temprament, but she was a little hesitant to weigh herself. She stood on the scales and looked down. Christie could barely see past her giant stomach, with bulged in front of her. She sucked in to see the number on the scales.

"180 pounds. Holy crap, I'm a blimp!"

All the other three were a little stunned at Christie's massive weight. Her stomach and boobs gave her an apple shape. Christie easily had the largest tummy of all of them. Melissa was lucky last.

"C'mon Mel, your turn."

Melissa's heart was pounding.

"Umm, I'd rather not." she uttered.

"No you don't!" teased the girls, pushing their fat bottomed friend onto the scales.

"174. There I did it." said Mel, feeling annoyed now.

"That's not too bad, Mel." said Jodie.

"Are you kidding? I've put on ten pounds since Rio stopped training me!"

Melissa wiped a tear from her eye.

"Aww, Mel don't cry!" comforted Vicky.

The three girls gave rump fed Mel a hug. Melissa had the fattest ass of all four of them by far. Her enormous rear had inflated to a gigantic size.

"You'll be ok, Mel." reassured Christie.

Mel nodded, sniffing her tears back. She was worried, those ten pounds had slipped back on pretty quickly. Rio somehow gave her willpower to exercise, somehing she didn't have on her own. In any account, Melissa, Christie, Jodie and Vicky were now all fleshy little butterballs. They were all fat. Melissa felt a little isolated, Jodie wanted to be fat, and Christie and Vicky had accepted their weight. Was Mel the only one keen on slimming down?

"I'm hungry." said Jodie.

Apparently so.

Over the coming weeks, Melissa continued to gain weight. She got fatter and fatter, having completely stopped exercising. Mel just kept eating chocolate for comfort, her love for the fatty snack was too great. She knew the whole time she shouldn't be eating so much, but her sweet tooth overcame her willpower every time.

As more and more brown chocolate was pushed into her plump lips, the more and more her body expanded. Her tummy, which was on the way to being flat again, filled out with flesh as her love handles grew wider and oozed further over her pants. Her belly rolls became larger and more blubbery, her pale skin giving her waist the appearence of dough. Her massive breasts blew up too, with Mel developing deeper cleavage.

As always, the lynchpin of her weight gain was her junk in the trunk. Melissa's bum inflated even more, bulging out several inches from the small of her back. The fat on her butt cheeks could be kneaded and squeezed in her hands, her fingers could sink deeply into the flab. Her thighs grew plumper, the excess meat rubbing together to cause discomfort.

Clothes became an even bigger issue, as Melissa grew out of alot of her favourites. Her jeans could not be buttoned anymore, due to the abundant size of her rear end. A decent portion of bum crack remain exposed, and since shirts rode up and sat onto of Mel's giant hips, her ass crack was exposed to open air. She constantly had to fiddle with the waistband of her pants to find comfort, but they cut into her soft body so much she felt they would slice her in half. Mel was well on the way to being as fat as she was before Rio came along, leaving her back where she started. Poor Melissa was plump again!

Melissa woke up on the morning of the dance worried.

"I've put on weight.....what if I'm too fat to dance?!" she fretted to herself.

She dragged her hefty form into her ensuite and looked in the mirror.

"Oh poo! Why me! It's not fair.....I don't wanna be fat!" she complained, poking her tummy.

She turned to her scales, twisting her mouth in contemplation. She resolved to check on her weight. Her heart raced as numbers spun around in front of her. 181 pounds. Mel stood stunned. She was back where she started. She stood and stared at the number, not saying a word. She began to cry softly.

"Oh my gawd......I'm a whale...." she sobbed, "I'm so ugly...."

Melissa felt very down on herself, as she clambered into the shower. The sides of her butt scraped the door sides as she entered, belieing how round her hips had become. Being naked made her feel even more worried. She tried to cheer herself up.

"Don't worry, Mel. You'll dance great tonight." she told herself, "And one day a guy will come along that likes you for who you are. Someone like Greg, only not a jerk."

Melissa giggled to herself, still sniffing as a result of her crying. She smiled, knowing that Christie, Jodie and Vicky were still going to be friends with her.

"Ok guys, this is the last rehersal, let's get this right!" ordered Renee. She had to stand on a chair to get attention she was so short. The girls got into position as Alana took Renee over to the side.

"Renee, where is Greg?! We need him here!" hissed Alana, sounding worried.

"I don't know, I'll go find him, you run the show while I'm gone." replied Renee.

Renee paced quickly around the school block, trying to find Greg. He had to be somewhere, he was part of the plan. She found him sitting back on a bench in the playground.

"Where have you been?!" ripped Renee, "Is it done? It has to be! The dance is tonight!"

Greg smiled, "Settle down, girl. Here it is."

Greg handed Renee a plastic bag with the evil contents.

"Are you sure this'll work?" asked Renee.

"Ren, I went out with her, I know how big her ass is." replied Greg skeptically.

"Well done. Ok, I hope Alana's idea works...." said Renee.

"Trust me, it can't fail."

"Ok guys, we're on in 10 minutes!" said Renee, clutching a clipboard covered in notes.

"Renee, I'm confused, what do I wear out there?" asked Mel, sounding a little panicked. Everyone else was already in costume.

"Oh yes of course! Sorry Melissa, here's your special costume, go quick and get changed!" said Renee, trying not to sound suspect.

She handed Mel the plastic bag from Greg.

"Thanks Ren!" hyped Mel, dashing off into the changerooms.

Melissa's costume was a one piece, skin tight silver suit, lined at the sides with sparkling laces. At her waist, two long, flowing, rainbow ribbons floated. Mel quickly tossed her clothes in a pile and struggled into her costume. Her recent blimpage had made the already tight suit even tighter, as Mel's big bum stretched the rear across her cheeks.

"Geez, these is hardly flattering...." said Mel to herself.

But she thought nothing more of it, dancers always wore tight clothing. The thin silver hugged her body like a second skin, sinking into places such as her belly button and bum crack. Her face was lined with typical dancer make-up, exaggerated red lipstick, glitter on her eye lids. Her hair was in a gelled up bun, as she place her matching silver headband on.

"Man this is so tight...." she thought, leaving the room.

The sparkling laces lining the side of her costume dangled at her sides, as every other part of her body was outlined. The ribbons flowed behind her. She may as well have been naked painted silver. The other girls were dressed in their own tight costumes, only theirs were gold. Mel was after all, the lead in the dance.

"Everything in place?" asked Alana to Renee.

"Yep, the rest is up to you." replied her protegee.

Mel's friends sat in the audience, eagerly waiting to see Melissa strut her stuff.

"Can you believe she's the main part of the dance?" said Jodie.

"Of course." replied Christie, "She's been dancing since as long as I've known her."

Melissa had butterflies in her stomach. Her dance was seconds away. She heard the announcer call out the dance, and the rest of the girls ran out. Mel followed into position.

"Go girls! Knock 'em dead!" whispered Renee.

Only Alana, Renee and Greg knew how this dance was going to end.

"This'll teach her for humiliating me." said Alana to herself, looking at how much fatter Mel's derriere looked in her ridiculous costume. Greg sat back stage, waiting for his cue. He pulled on a black balaclava and waited. Alana winked at him, he winked back.

The dance then began, Mel started by leading the girls around the stage with elegant dance steps. Despite Mel's plump body, she could still dance very gracefully, however her excess flab knocked her out of time a little. The other girls weren't expecting anything, neither was Mel. She felt nervous, wondering if the audience had noticed how chubby she was. She twirled and pranced and bent and skipped, as she came closer and closer to Alana's trap.

The climax came when Mel made her way to the centre of the stage, dancing on her toes. The other girls formed on either side of her, Alana being the closest to her. Following Mel's lead, all of the girls turned their back to the audience and bent over at the hips, and that was Alana and Greg's cue.

Greg quickly dashed on stage to the shock of the audience, as Alana advanced on Mel. The evil duo each grabbed one of Melissa's rainbow ribbons and pulled hard. The rear of Melissa's silver costume tore open, leaving Melissa's bare bum cheeks bent over and exposed to the audience.

Mel's face froze. Her eyes widened. The entire audience could see right up her bent over butt. Melissa leaped up screaming, reaching her hands to her wobblying bum cheeks. The shocked audience erupted in laughter as Mel ran off stage in tears. Alana, Greg and Renee joined in on the laughter, while the other girls in the dance were confused as to what had happened.

"Holy crap!" swore Vicky, "They did that on purpose, Chr - !"

Christie had already ran off to find Mel.

Melissa didn't stop running until she reached the girl's changing rooms. She ran crying, clutching her massive rear in an attempt to cover it. She slammed the door of a toilet cubicle and sat down, bursting into tears. Poor Mel! Her face felt hot with embarassment, her heart pounding so fast she felt it in her throat.

"Crap!" she hissed. "Crap! Crap! Crap!"

There was no way she would ever live that down, the entire school had seen it. This had to be the most embarassing to ever happen to anyone. Alana's revenge had been ice cold. Melissa buried her face in her hands, the costume in tatters. Mel just wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. She was already famous for her enormous bottom, but now the whole school had seen right up it.

Mel knew as soon as it had happened that Alana had done it on purpose. The entire thing! They only wanted Mel in the play to humiliate her! Why didn't she see it? Mel felt gullible and stupid, as the tears kept coming.

"Melly?" came Christie's voice.

"Go away!" cried Mel.

"Mel, you're upset, let me help." said Christie, pressing her ear up against Mel's toilet cubicle. She could hear Mel sniffing and sobbing on the otherside.

"She did that on purpose!" exclaimed Mel.

"I know." said Christie, "And we're gunna get her so badly!"

Mel sobbed more.

"I'll never live this down! Everyone just saw my big fat bum!"

"Didn't help you weren't wearing underpants either." added Christie.

"Christie!" whined Mel.

"Sorry, sorry." replied Christie, "Look Mel, come out. We'll sneak out the back way and go home, no one will see you."

"I can't......My pants are in my bag behind the stage....."

Christie pondered.

"I know!" she said, taking off her white jumper and tossing it over the cubicle wall.

"Wrap that around your....erm.....exposed section."

"Thank you Chrissy." said Mel, her tears drying up.

Christie waited patiently until the toilet door opened slowly. She saw her best friend, her make-up a mess, face covered in tears. Her white jumper was
wrapped around Melissa's exposed rump.

"You didn't deserve that, hon." said Christie, hugging her friend.

Mel sniffed as they left the hug, Christie holding her friend's shoulders.

"You wanna go home?" she asked.

Mel wiped her face with her hands and nodded.

"Come on then." said Christie, sounding like a mother.

The two girls creeped out of the school and drove home in Christie's beaten up old car. It was a quiet trip back, Mel obviously still embarassed out of her mind. She had no idea how she was going to face everyone at school. Christie pulled up outside Mel's house.

"Thank you Christie." sniffed Mel, "You're a good friend."

"No prob." smiled Christie in return.

"I'll see you later." said Mel.

"Ok, just give me my jumper back later. Try not to stress, we'll get that bitch back."

Melissa ran upstairs, relieved her mum had gone to bed. She darted straight for her room and collapsed on her bed face down. She began to cry again. Only this time she was angry. Alana was going to pay. Once and for all. Mel was going to get her back harder than she got Mel.

"That was incredible!" shouted Alana when the three got back to Greg's basement.

"Perfect! Excellent! Stupendous!" continued Alana.

"It worked like a charm!" added Renee.

Alana turned to Greg, "You! You were brilliant! Phantom of the Opera! And the costume! Brilliant!"

"Well, I made it out of pretty flimsy material!" said Greg proudly, "If our tugging didn't burst it open, Melissa's ass would have."

Alana sat down, ecstatic.

"Man....just fantastic! And the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear! Bonus!"

Renee smirked, "That was my doing!"

Alana looked at Renee.

"Are you serious?"

"Yep. I told all the girls not to wear underpants, due to the tightness of the costumes. None of them wanted visible panty lines."

Alana hugged Renee.

"Well done! Both of you! Well done!" said Alana.

"We've proved our point, I doubt she'll ever show herself again, let along bother us." said Greg.

You had to feel for Melissa. Her kind yet gullible nature had her tricked by three awful people. They had humiliated the life out of her. But revenge is best served cold, and while Alana's had been ice cold, Melissa's was going to be absolute zero.

(For next installment click here.

Latest posts

Back