• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH Men are from Mars [BBW, BHM, XWG, Sex]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Men are from Mars [BBW, BHM, XWG, Sex]

Hey, this is a draft of my first story and there's a lot more to come. I'm thinking of going mutual on this one with her guiding him in to gaining to mirror his potential greed. It's very sexual as it's all about the senses and a transfer of one "deadly sin" to another. Opinions, help/advise always welcome.

"Just try it", She whispered. "I know you'll love it"

These words word the start of a journey in to a lifestyle I barely knew existed before I met her.

I'd seen gonzo documentaries and the usual clip from sensationalist chat shows but to experience it first hand explains it all. The primal urge that rests within so many of us was unlocked in me that night.

Five weeks prior, I had been working on a trading desk at one of the largest hedge funds in the country - Mars Capital. I was wealthy enough to quit and live a normal, but the greed I got from my first bonus meant the world was not enough. From the desk to the club 4 nights a week, my routine was that of banker stereotype. Poor boy done good, picked from a market and made in to a trader. I had looks, a nice apartment, a country home and enough cash passing through my account to live a life of excess. But it wasn't enough.

I'd never been overly interested in the girls that I came across. Sure, I'd had girl friends, but each relationship was best described as vanilla. Until her.

Her: Kate, She was very different. I'd noticed her in the office. How could I not. She worked for one of our larger clients, and mirroring the client's portfolio size, she was large. Considerably larger than anyone I'd seen of her age. At least in London.

Her physique was alien to me. Alluring from the offset, voluptuous, exaggerated. Her face as thin as a size 6 girl rested on top of 280lbs of well dressed perfection. I caught her gaze as I passed her in the lobby. I was hooked. Never before had I felt a stirring like this. She was beautiful. No, she was Beauty.
I couldn't approach her, through fear, stigma and legal obligations. So when she left the office to go to lunch with our manager, I assumed that I'd have to wait till the next time she visited to glimpse her beauty again.

The weekend came and it was time to let off some steam. After a few warm up drinks with my team I broke off and headed to one of my regular clubs. I was on my second cocktails when I spotted her.

She seated at a table with two other guys and some of the usual champagne whores mulling around their bottle. Her hair was down, her makeup on, highlighting her almond eyes an sumptuous lips. Her body draped in a tight black dress, her heavy arms were adorned with bronze and gold bracelets and a Patek. She looked confident but bored.

Emboldened by the liquor I began my advance toward her table. I had no idea what I expected to do or say. I just had to be closer to her. Less than ten feet away from her table our eyes locked. A smile crept across her face and i raised my glass to acknowledge her. Instead of standing up she gestured for me to come over by tapping the space next to her. I sped to the table and stood in front of her. Up close she was more entrancing than ever.

"Hi", I called, exaggerating the mouthing to try and communicate over the filtered drone of the music.
""Hey there." she responded, her eyes, sultry. With an air of dominance she repeated her earlier gesture for me to sit at her side.

I began to introduce myself, "I'm…",

"The guy from Mars?", She interrupted. Her pun amused her and broke the ice enough for me to feel comfortable.

"You recognised me?". I must've turned somewhat goofy or forward enough to attract the attention of her companions at the table.

"Are you going to introduce us?" The shorter of the two interrupted, seeming relieved to have an excuse to turn his back on the three girls helping themselves to his liquor.

"I'm Richard, from Mars Capital" I stuck out my hand toward him.

"Ah cool, So this is who Kate was with earlier? Good to meet someone who we've entrusted to gamble our earnings with!", He seemed jovial but stern.

Kate interjected, "Richard isn't one of the smilers, he's one of the thinkers"

"Traders. Well, head of trading" I continued.

The conversation went on, They motioned for Kate and I to keep talking and went back to their business.

She glowed when she spoke. I found out she had just started working for their Equity firm having finished studying chemistry and falling into the financial trap. I detected an American or Canadian accent. She was 26, "Loved London" and enjoyed was enjoying the night life.

Three drinks later we found ourselves in the back of the same black cab on the way to my place. Buzzed and a little excited I lead her up the stairs and in to the apartment where I offered her another drink. She accepted and asked where the bathroom was. The two glasses of wine I poured were never left the living room but we found ourselves in bed.

I'd never seen a woman like this. So feminine. He full figure oozed sex. I worked my way down from her mouth kissing her slim ned then progressing to the warm billowing flesh of her breasts. They sat on a globular belly that hit her lips. I dived in like a teenager feeling her belly best on top of my head, it cushioning her wrything and I explored her sex.
When I mounted her her flesh rippled and sloshed with every thrust. Never had I felt so intone with a woman's body. Her femininity was exaggerated by her fat. And I wanted more.
Her breasts, bells and thighs like an ocean mored with our rhythm. Never had I understood what erotica was until i was looking down on her fat moving. She was a goddess. She climaxed with a gutterl moan that sent me in to a frenzy. I grabbed her massive ass and pulled myself in for my finish. I could feel her pussy tighten around my as i thrusted harder and harder at her soft mound.
Finnaly it was all too much and we erupted together, sweating and panting. I lay on top of her feeling our hearts beating. The salty smell of sex engulfed our space.
When I pulled out I rolled on to my back and helped her in to a seated position on the bed.

"That was…." She looked shy, Like the dominance she started the evening with was tamed for that moment by our passion.

"Life changing?" I breathed

She nuzzled my cheek. "Cute. Cute but accurate" Her warm glow was now flushed. "So,"

"So". I didn't want to ruin anything by saying the wrong thing. "Would you like to stay the night?". I quickly thought myself too forward, "I have a spare room that I can make up or here and I can go in the spare room or"

"Here, with you?" She lowered her chin and looked up at me.

"Here with me." I was relieved.

I slept a rested dreamless sleep. No thoughts of numbers, no recalling the day. Saturday AM arrived with me spooning her ample form. My fingers teasing their way between her folds, exploring this new sensation.

I was a convert. I had gone fat and I was not going back.

She turned to look at me and kissed me softly on the cheek. "Morning."

"Morning" I grinned back. "Would you like coffee, or we can head for breakfast. Theres a great place downstairs"

This was my first surprise, I wan't looking at her as a fat girl. She as just a girl. A girl I passionately liked and had enjoyed a steaming hot night with, But her response confused me. "Just coffee, I don't do breakfast".

A rush of thoughts came through my head. 'Was she dieting?'. 'If she is, should I tell her breakfast helps?'. 'Is she in a hurry to leave'. 'Was it a mistake to offer?'. I let them settle as I set up the coffee machine. It was half way through filling the flask when I felt her belly bump in to my back.

"I'm on a kinda weird diet, so no breakfast. But if you want we can go to the cafe. I've got nothing to do today but go home and get changed"

I turned around to greet her, She was wrapped in a towel she'd found on the floor in the bedroom. I hid very little. It want long until my gown was being parted at the waist. She looked down and gave me an evil grin. We returned to the bedroom and had a reprise of the previous night. Showered and going commando, I drove her to her door and left her my number in case she wanted to meet up later or on Sunday afternoon.

I got a call sunday evening asking if I wanted to do dinner.

Sunday dinner was a typical English affair at my local gastro pub. Roast beef, all the trimmings and a bottle of wine to share. She worked her way through her meal like a she hadn't eaten in a week. It came time for desert. A course I usually skip. She ordered two. I assumed one each but what to my confusion what I witnessed next was a turning point in my life. She devoured her pudding and then continued to slide the tiramisu I assumed she'd ordered for me toward herself. She the looked me square in the eye, grinned and sensually began eating it. Her mouthfuls were small. Her tongue teased each creamy spoonful off the silver in to her pallet. She moan slightly, "This is so good!". She then licked the tip of the spoon and went in for another mouthful. Spoon after spoon she continued the show. Eating with passion, and a deep sexual gluttony. Not the messy charactured gluttony the modern media portray: that of a gourmand. When the plate was empty she winked at me, "Want to take me home?"

How could I say no. We split the bill and walked to the car.
I couldn't keep my eyes off her in the car. She stayed silent with a smile. Like she knew she'd captured me. Her pokerface was broken and her full house was written across her whole visage.

Her apartment was tidy and girly. Spots and prints and colourful china featured in every room. I sat on the couch as I removed my shoes.
"Tea?" She called from the strip that was her kitchen on the facing wall of her living room.
"Please". She approached with two cups. Her blouse tighter than I had noticed in the car. Placing them down, she lowered herself next to me. Her weight causing the cushions to bow toward her pulling we in her direction.

I didn't wish to fight it. I leaned in for a kiss. Our lips locked but then she moved away.

"dinner was great. It's my favourite meal." her smile broke again. "Infact it's the only meal I eat. Well that and supper and maybe a midnight snack". She was studying my face. Testing my reaction.

"You look like you truly enjoyed it".

"I Truly, did". Her emphasis matched my phrasing. I had given away my pleasure at seeing her pleasure. "You didn't seem to mind me eating the other desert? Could you tell how much I enjoyed it?" She stroked her belly.

I was cornered. Was it a test? My time as a trader had taught me to try and see what people were saying under their words. What was something worth to someone over what their lips were letting slip. I flashed back to her eating. Her eyes were on me: was the whole meal a test? How was she last night? I remember touching her belly as is jiggled back and forth. I remember it was right before she began to moan. Was that her trigger? Was it her fat that turned her on? It could have been, but that was so out of left field that it didn't seem like a card worth playing. I played safe. "I can tell you that I like seeing you enjoy things. And you seem to have been pleasured by our last 24 hours together. Shall we maybe try it again next Friday"

"Leave me with a memento?". The words were a green light. Our hands started exploring each other's bodies. I unbuttoned her her hands unbuttoned my jeans. She started rubbing my through my boxers. I was oozing by the time I'd unwrapped her. I felt a need to taste her again. I laid her on the couch and dove in. Her belly on my head again felt different, harder. She was much more excited. My tongue was greeted by a gush of her juices. 90 seconds of teasing and she came. She pushed me back and i clumsily ended on the floor. "My turn!" she declare and she wrapped her mouth around my tip. her fingers teasing my shaft the other hand cupping my balls. She knew how to use her tongue. The spoon was her warmup, I was her big show. Her mouth kept such pressure on me that I couldn't last for more than two minutes. She was working me so furiously I that I almost blacked out as I came. through my haze I watched her greedily wipe any excess off her lips and in to her mouth. She opened wide to show me my seed and then, her eyes locked on mine she swallowed and grinned. A mischievous grin I had not seen before.

My week went by as normal. Kate and I were exchanging texts, naughty and nice. We were growing as friends and by the following weekend I was ready for another round. It didn't fail to disappoint. Week after week our exploration grew. week four was the other hole, week 5 was a day in a hotel room with some of her lonely nights' companions. But our sex life want the only thing that I noticed growing. Kate's wardrobe was chaining so with her clothes on it was hard to spot the difference, But with her clothes off I noticed her belly lower, her breasts fuller, her ass folding over and her upper arms beginning to over hang. With each softening she was becoming more sensual, more womanly in my eyes, and far sexier. We booked a weekend away together in Paris 8 weeks in to us dating.

It was there she came clean.

Back