• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mike and Donni's Wedding Pics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

CNV00056.jpg

The Kiss after our vows....they said we had to kiss for 30 seconds.....so we did, hahahaha

CNV00060.jpg

Signing our marriage certificate

CNV00123.jpg

Our rings.....I heart my diamond:)

CNV00042.jpg

Walking out of the register's office.....see all the confetti on the ground??? lol

CNV00014.jpg

Opening cards and gifts and things....:) yay for stuff!

There are more on my Myspace...so if you have me on your Flist.....its in my pics section on the last page:) I hope you all enjoy. We had a very beautiful wedding and reception. And now the man I love is mine FOREVER...hahahahaha!!!!

Back