• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Miss Cicciona 2010

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigen

I hope it's the right place to post this thread. I have recently heard that on July the 31st will start again, after one year of hyatus, one of the most famoust plus-sized pageants in Italy.

http://www.misscicciona.it/

Miss Cicciona d'Italia started in 1988, in Forcoli (Pisa province, Tuscany) and has arrived to its 21st edition. All women above 100 kg (220 pounds) and all men above 150 kg (330 pounds) can take part to the pageant. At the end, all contestants will be weighted, and the heaviest ones will be crowned Miss Cicciona and Mister Ciccione d'Italia. Foreigner contestants can take part to the pageant, but can not win the titles of Miss Cicciona and Mister Ciccione d'Italia. They can however compete for one of the other prizes, like "Miss Beauty", "Miss Sweetness", "Miss Elegance", and so on. On 2007, Sienna Walker from England became "Miss Cinema", and Katerine Insignares from Colombia became "Miss Smile".
I am very excited about this, and I hope this can interest you.

Latest posts

Back