• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Morgan - by James (~SSBBW, Extreme stuffing, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbaras

~SSBBW, Extreme stuffing, ~XWG - a girl with an stomach beyond belief is fed by everyone

[Author's note: Hi everyone! This was a story I did a long time ago and redid over again. Hope you enjoy. I am thinking of doing a second part, so any constructive input would be appreciated - James]

Morgan
by James

Morgan woke with a start. She couldn’t remember what had happened, all she knew is how she did it. You see, Morgan, at a height of 5"7' feet was 235 pounds and an 18 year old Senior. She loved eating beyond what for most would be an extreme limit, and then some. It was this way that she had become over 75 pounds overweight.

Most of her weight went to her abdominal and breast area, of which her stomach was most pronounced. Morgan’s mother, worried about her daughter’s continued eating, had put a strict calorie limit on her. Morgan had endured this for one month, losing 15 precious pounds.

The night before, however, Morgan decided to find some food to gorge. She snuck downstairs in the middle of the night and hunted around. Morgan found two dozen doughnuts, a box of chocolate bars, a 24 inch sheet cake, freshly baked cookies, and plates piled high with fudge. Morgan gave a gasp of delight. She started stuffing. Her large stomach easily accommodated the doughnuts. She stopped, patted her gut and chugged a 2 liter coke. She then smuggled the food to her room.

During her last trip, Morgan found a large, seasoned wheel of the most fattening brie cheese. With some difficulty, Morgan rolled the cheese into her room and locked the door. Exhausted, Morgan sat down and started to eat. Her belly grew and grew, her pajama pants tore, but she still ate. Finally, she had eaten it all, except the brie, her stomach making slopping and shifting sounds. Slightly in a daze, Morgan managed to force the whole brie into her stomach. It ballooned out to twice its normal size.

Morgan had done it! She hiccupped and slopped her way into bed and collapsed.

When she was fully awake, Morgan heaved herself upright. To her horror, her stomach was a far bit fatter and still made glopping sounds. Grimacing, Morgan looked for something to get dressed in. Since she loved her fat stomach and large bosom, she always wore low cut, intentionally small shirts to show off two inches of stomach and a good deal of cleavage.

Today, Morgan found that her shirts rode up to expose all her stomach to the deepening well of her bellybutton and her bosom straining at the hold. Morgan found it pretty; she shrugged and shoved on a pair of jeans, 2 sizes two small. This formed thick love handles and a blubbery overhang. Fearing her mother’s reaction, Morgan trudged out of the room. Even though her stomach was still bloated, it was growling impatiently for its next feeding.

Morgan daintily walked into the kitchen, where her mother was cooking a giant fry-up breakfast. Morgan sat down on a counter stool, stomach squelching loudly. She closed her eyes and waited for the storm. It did not come.

“Mornin’ Morgan, honey, gee, you look famished, do you want some bacon? Sausage?”

With that, Morgan’s mother started shoveling immense portions onto her plate.

Morgan blinked, what had come over her mother?

Oh well, she decided. I'll play along; besides, it lets me eat more.

“Sure mom! By the way, do you have any pancakes? I have a taste for those.” Morgan smiled and gave her gut a slap, causing it to gurgle and sway. Mom nodded and on another plate she soon stacked a pile of 24 flapjacks. She then buttered it with a whole stick and dumped maple syrup all over. Without further ado, Morgan began shoveling her breakfast into her belly.

While she was eating, her brother, Leighton bustled in. Leightonwas one of the only people in Morgan’s family who admired her calorie intake. "Hey porky, save some for me!”

Morgan smiled, shook her head and continued to eat. Finally, Morgan had stuffed 2 sides of bacon, 50 sausages, another dozen doughnuts and 24 pancakes into her stomach. It was now straining mightily against the encumbered jean button. Morgan made a large belch, a small hiccup and asked for one more serving of sausages. Her mother readily agreed.

“Of course, Morgan, you look so thin these days, what happened?”

Morgan was still playing along. She shrugged and ran her dimpled hands all over her gorged gut, which was blotching red from strain. After another 25 triple fried sausages, two large chocolate bars, and 12 more pancakes bathed in a full stick of butter, Morgan, hiccupping uncontrollably, leisurely heaved her bulk from her seat and slowly thudded away toward the school bus, stomach bubbling and groaning.

It was quite a workout to climb the stairs of the bus. Morgan sidled to the back vacant seat. She dropped herself into her seat with a large squelch, which attracted some stares. Morgan smiled blithely and looked at her belly almost questioningly as if it could handle any more fatty food. Her stomach had spilled over into one massive swollen roll, bubbling and groaning even louder.

Morgan gave it a slight smack and opened her backpack, and took out a box of munchkins. Every time the bus bounced, especially in the back, Morgan’s stomach shook, glopped and gurgled because of the immense amount of food forced inside. By the time they had reached school, Morgan had finished the box of 100 munchkins and was hiccupping and lying back watching the mass of blubber that was her belly and breasts shift and slop around.

Throughout the day, Morgan, an excellent and brilliant student, aced three tests, handed in homework for three weeks ahead, and took 4 pages of notes.

At the same time her poor, engorged stomach got no break from food. For some reason, every teacher she had was throwing a holiday party. They had tables full of food. Since Morgan was their favorite, the teachers let her have what she pleased. Morgan, though still a tad full from breakfast, needed no further asking. She helped herself to two plates of any cookie, cake and fudge that were in reach. Morgan repeated this practice with her 6 pre-lunch teachers.

Augmenting this intake by candy dispenser food every break of lessons, Morgan’s stomach grew so massively swollen that with every step of her rollicking gait, her stomach gurgled and groaned miserably, half wanting more food, half not. She attracted many stares. What a sight she was! Her shirt had rolled up to show nearly every detail of her gargantuan, blotching stomach, which bounced and shook with every step.

Even Morgan realized that she had tremendously overate but wanted to “punish” herself, and her belly with a lunch Morgan would long remember.

At lunch, Morgan spent 20 dollars worth on 4 trays sagging with delicious, fried goodies. Without further ado, she plopped down with a squelch and started to force this new feast into her. After her third tray, the jean button burst, and her stomach poured outward, causing much relief and newfound hunger.

Her friends came by and started buying more and more for Morgan, who simply shrugged and stuffed. They could just watch in horror and awe as trays full of Klondike bars, hash browns and other fried and fatty food disappeared into Morgan’s monumentally large and bloated belly, which swelled and bubbled with each forced mouthful. When they left, broke Morgan amazingly hauled her bloated body from her chair and ventured for more donations.

The boys, enraptured by her cleavage, readily agreed. She bought more food, and sat down, smiling. Morgan somehow polished off two more trays before her gut could take no more. She hiccupped loudly and rested her hands on her belly, which was so over gorged that when even partially leaning back, she had difficulty seeing over it. My family are longtime friends of Morgan’s, I, being one of Leighton’s’ best friends. I sat down opposite of the overstuffed Morgan.

“Hi Morgan, how’s life?”

“Hic…Oh, hi James…Hic…life’s Rich…hic…when you make it…Hic.”

I smiled and gave her abdomen a slap,

“You sure overdid it, how can you live like this?” I said.

Morgan belched and grasped handfuls of her fat and shoved it into my face.

“This is how, HILP!!! James! I eat and I grow, and I…HILP!!!”

Her stomach convulsed, sending waves of fat across her expanse of belly. She shoved a candy bar that I offered to her whole into her mouth and then smiled.

“I know James, stop being a worrywart,” she then laughed and convulsed again, stomach struggling with its gluttonous master. She shook her stomach vigorously, and stuffed a last burger into her belly, she belched loudly and slapped her belly, causing erotic bubblings. “Actually, come to think of it, my stomach can handle anything!...HILP!!!”

“Whatever makes you happy”, I said. I then walked of to my next class. Morgan was properly awake now, she somehow got another button her around great girth. For three more classes, Morgan managed to still keep continually eating and stuffing her stomach. Now people not only saw her, but heard her, because with every heavy step, Morgan’s great stomach glopped, gurgled and bubbled.

When she finally arrived home, she had crammed more than 35 pounds of food into her youthful body. Even 4 hours after she finished lunch, effects were starting to take place, her breast cleavage deepened and her bellybutton was surrounded by thicker layers of adipose. She entered the house dragged a “snack” of 100 munchkins and spent the rest of the night on the couch, eating and sleeping.

This continued for about a month, Morgan ballooned from 235 lbs to 305 lbs. Her thighs and bottom started getting some of the fat. However, it was her stomach that changed the most. It morphed from being plump and flabby, to being fat, thick and heavy. Her breasts also grew three sizes.

What amazed Morgan most was that her mother was now continually forcing food on her until she could truly hold no more fatty goodness. The family was preparing for a weekend skiing trip in late February. Morgan, obviously did not have to go.

As soon as they left, on Friday evening, in a snowstorm, Morgan picked up the phone, called the pizza, Chinese, Deli and bakery. A half hour later, Three 16 inch deep dish pizzas, 5 deep fried main courses, with 2 pounds of rice, a string of 100 sausages, a leg of ham, a gigantic cake, and a large box filled with the fattiest foods available. Morgan, stomach growling, squealed with delight and dove in to her self-bought orgy.

First, she devoured the pizzas. Though her stomach was large, she had some difficulty downing all three deep dishes. Still, she made it. Stomach full, but not yet swollen, Morgan gorged and gorged, eating the whole ham, fried main courses, and shoved the rice down to her gut. She paused, momentarily dazed. Her stomach was blotching and swelling right before her eyes. She sated her thirst by chugging a 2 liter coke. Eating all the way down to the cake, Morgan heaved her heavy body up and walked toward it. She slipped, catapulting the cake in the air. Morgan opened her mouth and swallowed it whole. Her gut convulsed and lay still.

It was at that moment that I came into her house to warm up from the storm. I saw Morgan, in a stupor, clutching her massively swollen gut.

“Hi, er- do you mind.”

“HILP! Hi James, HILP! I ate way too much HILP.”

I smiled and helped her to her feet, she immediately thudded to her armchair and collapsed, making her straining and bulging stomach shake, slop and bounce. She hiccupped and belched massively again and reached for the tray of fudge that was near. I grew worried.

“Er- Morgan, are you sure your stomach can handle any more food?” Morgan seemed insistent,

“HILP! My stomach can handle anything! HILP! I could eat, HILP! an entire restaurant and still be hungry! HILP!”

With that, she started pouring more food down her throat. Finally, her gut could really not take any more. Morgan tossed a box of doughnut holes in the air and swallowed all of them. Her stomach leapt out, and gurgled. Morgan truly had done it. I sat next to her armchair, engaging in small chat. All the while, Morgan was rubbing and pressing her gorged gut. Still hiccupping, every slight touch made her stomach squelch, glop and undulate.

Morgan and I later hit off as girlfriend and boyfriend. She kept her heavy eating and I encouraged her because that's what she liked. . She continually had to buy new clothes, but her shirt still rolled up, showing her stomach in its perpetually swollen glory. The school made a fuss but backed down when she wrote a scathing essay, “Freedom of Expression.”

Surprisingly, there was not much name calling or taunting. There was mostly donations and help. The boys were all enraptured by Morgan’s hot body and continually tried to help her. One time, in March, Morgan was at her usual seat, the remains of a meal that could have fed three truckers lay around. She sighed and patted her now 345 pound body. A group of boys approached her.

“Excuse me, but may we talk to you?” the leader asked, holding 5 burgers as a payment.

“Sure babe, why not?” Morgan said. She took the burgers and unwrapped them. Giving her breasts a small shake, she stuffed two burgers into her stomach in one minute. She hiccupped and giggled, “Hic…you should know better, and 5 burgers is nothing to my stomach.”

The entranced boys nodded and watched with amazement while Morgan juggled the last three burgers and let them fly in a straight line. All at once, they went into her open mouth. They disappeared into her stomach, which glopped and swelled ever outward.

“HILP!!! Like that? My stomach can handle anything, even whole burgers.” She hiccupped massively again and waited for them to speak.

“Yes…um….we always watch you eat and think that you are the hottest fat chick we know, so we have a little something arranged for you after school if you don’t mind.” Morgan’s face smiled,

“Sure hun, as long as you have food, I’ll be there.” The boys looked overjoyed and handed her each a burger, amounting to 15 burgers.

“Stay” Morgan said, the boys promptly sat down.

“Help me up” they all heaved and tugged Morgan up. Her stomach bubbled and sloshed and probably gave every boy there quite an arousal.

“There, now follow me to the bathroom and get more burgers.” They all entered the large Unisex bathroom and locked the door.

Morgan sat down on the floor, her gorged stomach mushroomed over her jeans and amazingly growled. “now, watch my belly and don’t be afraid to get more food.”

She then dove in to the pile of Burgers. Gobs of the fatty food went into her gut. She ate through them all, plus a gallon of lard that one of the boys got from Louie, the chef. However, Morgan wanted to truly black out from eating. She leaned back against the wall and sighed. Her stomach bubbled constantly and Morgan could really feel that she was pushing her limit. She exploded into a giant hiccup “HILP!!!!!!!!!!! There, now look at my stomach, can it take any more? Feel it!”

The boys all felt her stomach and agreed that it was crammed hard with food.

“No” they said, “you’ve had so much, one more bite and you would probably burst.”

“Wrong!” sang Morgan. She hefted the swollen mass that was her belly and massaged it, the erotic noises filled the echoing bathroom. “Give me what ever surprise you have and watch me eat it!”

The boys agreed and brought in 10 one pound chocolate bars. Morgan did black out, but not before finishing every last crumb of the chocolate.

Morgan awoke in the bathroom, her stomach larger than before and growling. She did not know that I had covered for her.

She checked her watch, 1:40 AM. She gasped, “O my, I missed dinner.”

She tiptoed out and walked to the cafeteria. We’ll leave it at that she overdid it again.

By June 30, 2006, Morgan was a 385 pound beauty who never stopped eating. On the last day of school, she let the same boys force feed her in the closet just before lunch. I could just imagine her, She walked out to lunch as if nothing had happened, but her Stomach seemed to be so strained that it would burst any minute. Halfway her traditional gargantuan meal, being served by 5 boys who kept staring at her monumental cleavage, the Principal came over.

“Sorry to interrupt you Morgan dear, but the nurse wants a word.”

“HILP!!! Right, no problemo…HILP!!!, Boys! I need food to go…HILP!!!” She heaved her bubbling bulk from the chair and carried a mound of food to the Nurse.

The nurse was a kind, plump woman who smiled when Morgan came staggering in under the weight of the food she was carrying.

“There you are, now, seeing that you have an uncontrolled appetite, we want to know how you do it, and if it is affecting your health to any degree. Morgan nodded happily,

“Well, you do see the results, I just love my stomach and I love to eat, watch.” She took five burgers and stuffed them into her gelatinous belly in 1 minutes.

“Impressive, very good, you do like to eat,” the Nurse clapped. “Now I will just do some tests on your body, you can go and keep eating, I was once just like you, you know, but never had such a wonderfully gigantic stomach, do you have a boy friend”

Morgan positively beamed when the nurse squeezed some of her ample fat.

“Thank you Nurse, HILP!!!! Yes I do have a wonderful one, we already are engaged for 2010..HILP!!!”

The old metal chair groaned and creaked and collapsed to the ground.

“Oh Dear, Sorry there, now just keep eating and we will do some tests.” That is what Morgan did. She then stepped on the scale which read “401”

“Minus food weight”, Morgan sheepishly said. She then waddled back to her chair and finished stuffing her bubbling stomach, She was now convulsing and Hiccupping uncontrollably, her stomach constantly making all sorts of noises. The Nurse came back.

“Morgan, you do have very high blood pressure, but no signs of plaque build up or diabetes or stroke. To top it off, your appetite is actually what is giving your brain such a high boost in school! I would suppose the blood pressure is because of the simple rate of which you are growing. It is astonishing, you have wonderful genes.”

Morgan could only beam and struggle to lift her from the chair. Once up she took one slow step at a time toward the bathroom. She saw a boy carrying a bag of food out of the corner of her eye. She entered the bathroom and collapsed heavily on the floor, her swollen and bubbling stomach folding over her pants. She sighed, lifted her stomach up and down and called,

“All right, come on in!” The boy with the bag came in and asked

“May I feed you?”

“Sure, you can also massage my gut, HILP!!!!! It is a tad HILP!!!!! tight. The boy beamed and started pulling out chocolates, cookies and all other fattening goodies. Morgan rolled back, opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

She barely finished it all. She was so stuffed and swollen that with every touch her gargantuan stomach bubbled, squelched and undulated.

She somehow got to my car and hauled her body over the seat. Reclining, stomach now permanently larger than she could handle, she told me about her day in a thin, shaky voice, punctuated every now and then by ripping hiccups which caused her whole body to shake.

“HILP!!!! What a day! Never have I eaten so much! Everything was well ripened, seasoned with the passage of time and the heat of the day, O it was rich my friend, RICH!!! HILP!!!!!!!!!

End of first book

Latest posts

Back