• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Summer Girl - Part 3 - by Mr Monopoly (~BBW (Multiple), Eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Monopoly

~BBW (Multiple), Eating, ~SWG - the adventure continues

[Author's note: Ok, due to popular demand, I have added to the Summer Girl series. Its not close to done yet, there is still much more to come. But I hope you enjoy this for a starter.]

My Summer Girl - Part 3
by Mr. Monopoly

(The prior installments may be found by clicking here.)

Chapter Three

The three girls and I awoke the next morning with a few empty snack cake boxes and around and the wrappers to go with them. I pulled my head off of Kelly's ass - it had made a soft pillow all night. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. It was almost 10 o'clock and I jumped up in shock.

“Whats wrong?” Kelly said

“It's almost 10, your parents are going to be home soo,.” I replied. Kelly's parents had gone away the night before for their 25th wedding anniversary, thats why we planned to have the party then. Kelly got her parents out of the house and I got all the fat girls in.

Erin sat up and started to rub her belly. “Does this mean we are not having breakfast?”

“Afraid not Tubby, you two have to get out.” Kelly said

“Well how about we just go out for breakfast. You two can go home and put something a little bit more decent on and meet us at IHOP, and we will clean up here and be there in a jiffy,” I said.

Nikki agreed with the idea and then took Erin home with her. Kelly and I picked up the place and she ate everything in all the opened boxes until they were empty. It was just a few twinkies and cupcakes. Kelly took off her sticky stretched out piggy costume off and changed into some of her normal clothes. We hopped into my car and off we went.

On the ride I looked over and noticed that Kelly's clothes her barely fitting her. The button on her pants were straining and her t-shirt was tight and being lifted up by the mass of her belly. Her boobs filled the top of her shirt and was so tight to could see that they were spilling out of her bra.

“Looks like some one needs some new clothes.” I said as I poked her belly

“Yeah, these fit a little bit better yesterday, I must have gained so much fat last night.” She sounded very happy. I finally pulled into the IHOP and saw Nikki's car. They were waiting for us right inside the door.

“I already got us a table, follow me.” Nikki said. I followed her with my feet, but followed her ass with my eyes. She had changed into some sweat pants that might have been loose the first night I started feeding her, but after last night, our party made sure that her big butt was not going to let any of that fabric sag. Her ass was tightly shoved into her sweatpants, and her thighs were filling the rest of the room in there.

We sat down at the table and I just took the whole scene in. I'm at a table in an IHOP with 3 fat girls. Not chubby, not plump, but fat. All of their clothing is pretty tight leaving little to the imagination, and leaving pockets of flesh around their mid-riffs showing. They were all eying their menus intently ready to order up a storm to feed their fat girl hunger. Only a few short weeks ago, these girls would have never been dressed this way. They would not have left their houses with this much confidants in their bodies and would never have been this open with themselves or with me. Oh how a month of eating and growing can change a person.

Finally our waitress came over and asked the girls for their orders.A slew of orders came out of their mouths. I think I heard half a dozen orders of pancakes on the side. The waitress was writing as fast as she could, and when they were all done she said, “And can I get anything for you sir?”

This kinda made me laugh on the inside. But I went ahead and ordered a coffee with toast.

The girls looked at me a little funny, but I wasn't really hungry. And also I don't think there would be any extra room on the table for any more food when it come. And the food did come. She brought me my coffee and then started to load up the table it all kinds of treats. Sugar covered this and maple syrup drenched that. There was so much food no one knew whose was who's. So they all just started digging into what ever was in front of them. They didn't care who ordered it, as long as it was full of sugar and tasted delicious.

I'm glad the restaurant was pretty much empty, because these girls were eating like they were last night, sloppy as hell. Faces were covered in syrup, melted butter was every where, and crumbs of all kinds adorned on bellies and boobs everywhere. I think the waitress was scared to see if we needed anything else. She just dropped off our check, and thanked us for coming. I paid the bill and tipped nicely, and me and my three fatties left the restaurant

Latest posts

Back