• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My witness about the mystery of Kelligrl

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David

I have been around since 1997: that means I was lucky enough to dig deep into...Kelligrl's age! :eat2:

It was about Spring 2004 when I met this Kelligrl (well spelled...not kellygrl or kelligirl stuff :bow:) in old good Dimensions chat. I was ready to bet she was FAKING and I wanted to prove it. Then, I pmed her and asked whether she remembered about me: David from Italy etc. She did. She remembered my whole name (given + family). She remembered about our correspondence...just in details! :eek: She knew all about my "online friendship" with real Kelligrl.

She also revealed that she was still fat and happy... just not going to show herself in public anylonger. That's it. :cool:

Latest posts

Back