• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Naming the new political board: Heat #1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naming the new political board: Heat #1

• Speaker's Corner

• Bark Park

• Conversation Café

• Agora

• Dispute-Land

• Argumentarium

• No Holds Barred

• Insurrection Arena

Results are only viewable after voting.

loopytheone

I thought that we could at least continue naming the potential new political board whilst discussion is on going about whether or not it will be implemented, because I think it will give us something a bit more light hearted to focus on and stop me from having the write 'the potential new political board' several times a day. :p

We have 34 suggestions for the name of the potential new board and can only have 10 options per poll. So I think the best way to go about this would be to have 4 'heat's (polls with 8/9 options) and then the top two names from each heat go through to a final poll. These first four polls will run until Thursday.

Please have fun and get involved with the voting!

Back