• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Natasha

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natani

~BBW, Stuffing, ~SWG - A woman discovers an unexpected pleasure in gorging herself.

[Note: I've had this idea bouncing around for a while, and wrote it up a while ago. Except I've continually freaked out about posting it. I had some inspiration recently, and rewrote the first chapter today.
So I decided that I might as well post it while I still have the courage to do so.

Or maybe that's sleep deprivation talking, not courage. I'm not too sure.]

Natasha​
by Natani

Chapter One

“Oof” and “thud” were the first sounds that broke the 3 week silence in Natasha’s apartment, marking her return from a tour of Japan with her close friends; the last trip the group of five would take together for years, with them all splitting up to go to separate universities scattered through the US, Canada and the UK.

Having dropped her backpack, Natasha collapsed onto the bean bag chair on the living room, and let out a sigh.

“Thank goodness I’m home,” she told the ceiling, “Never travelling budget again. Too many freaking transfers.”

Leaning back in the chair, she took a few minutes to catch her breath, having climbed 10 flights of stairs with the lift in her apartment out of order (again).

Her stomach broke the silence with a rumble, and Natasha realized with a start that it was already 7pm.

“Damn… the timezone differences really screwed me up. Guess that means I should have dinner and unpack. Now, just a question of what to get…”

Natasha knew that she didn’t have anything fresh – she had made sure to empty her fridge of anything that would go bad in the 3 weeks that she was away – but she didn’t have the energy or inclination to prepare anything from a box or a can.

Forgetting the fact that the first thing she did once she left her friends was to go to the nearest McDonalds and order a Big Mac meal, rejoicing in the taste of hamburger and fries after 3 weeks of Japanese food, she started to consider her options.

I suppose I could get pizza,” she thought. “Don’t want Chinese, or pasta. Rice and noodles were the staple over there. And cheese on bread and tomato sauce sounds heavenly right now.”

She paused, thinking about one final thing. “And it’s not like it’ll affect my diet.”

Natasha hooked her thumbs through the belt loops on her jeans and pulled, looking at the gap between her jeans and her pelvis. “I’m quite sure I lost a fair bit of weight with all the walking, so it should be fine.”

Natasha pulled her carry-on bag over to the bean-bag chair, and extracted her laptop from the mass of cables and photography equipment inside. Pressing the power button, she cursed as the power light flashed red, and she turned back to her bag and started digging through cables.

Mumbles could be heard over the rustling sounds coming from her bag.

“Damn stupid plane. And airline. 'In seat power' in their advertisements was a frickin lie. Even the old planes in Japan had sockets in each seat. Last time I’m flying United.”

There was a pause, and then a groan of exasperation.

“You know what? Screw this.” Natasha pulled her camera out of the bag, and proceeded to upend it, watching as the clutter of international travel cascaded onto her living room floor.

“Nope, camera charger cable, card reader cable, boarding pass, passport, another boarding pass, card reader… it’s the biggest cable I took, so where the hell is it? I couldn’t have left it behind, could –“

Her panic was aborted as her charger fell out of the bag and landed on the floor with a clunk. Natasha was still muttering angrily as she stalked over to a nearby socket and thrust the plug in, watching as across the room, her laptop’s power light lit up a familiar blue.

“At least that’s still working,” she said as she walked back to her seat.

Sitting back down, she sorted through the contents of her bag as her laptop went through its start-up sequence in the background.

“That’s… 1, 2, 3 and 4 boarding passes. Put that aside for my scrapbook. And my passport should go into the safe, so I’ll do that after dinner. Now, water bottle I can recycle, don’t need it anymore.” The pile was slowly whittled down until she was interrupted by the sound of Windows starting up.

Pulling the laptop towards her, Natasha soon logged onto a local pizza place’s website to place her order. “Now… what sounds good? Wouldn’t mind pepperoni, but the meat special’s looking good too… didn’t have much beef over there. Eh, meat special’s got pepperoni, might as well get that.”

Making her choice, she moved onto the next page. “Size… hrm. I really should get the small, but I’m hungry, and I’ve lost weight, so I’ll get medium.”

She clicked on it, and was greeted with a pop-up appearing. “Ooh. They’re having a special on large pizzas? Only 3 dollars more?” Natasha looked around the room, despite the fact that she lived alone. “Oh, why not. It’ll be my sinful secret… pizza for dinner, then breakfast and lunch.”

Giggling at the rush of guilty pleasure that surged through her body as her self-control was dented, Natasha then proceeded to pay. “30 minutes till it arrives. Perfect. I can download something to watch while I unpack.”

Placing her laptop on the floor, Natasha levered herself out of the chair, and proceeded to drag her big backpack into her bedroom.

---

42 minutes later, Andrew walking along the corridor outside Natasha’s apartment, matching the number on the pizza delivery order to the apartment numbers.

“1004, 1005, ah, here we are, 1006! I hope they don’t complain about being late, I could really use the cash for being the best delivery guy this month.” He pressed the door bell with his left hand, his other being occupied with balancing two pizza boxes.

He heard someone inside shout “Coming”, and took a step back as the locks were turned. Andrew started to rattle off an apology for being late, only for his brain to suddenly stop working as he got a good look at the figure in the doorway. He never expected it, but standing there was an incredibly beautiful woman in nothing but a faded black bikini.

“Oh, wow. Awesome face, wonderful legs, breasts are on the small side and she’s looking a bit bony, but damn… the overall package is wonderful,” crossed his mind before his rational mind asserted itself, though only to produce an “Errm…”

Andrew blinked and took a moment, realizing that he was probably starting to blush. He forced himself to look at the bill for her name. “Er… yeah, Natasha, right?”

By this time, the woman had realized something was wrong, and it took her only a moment before she looked down at herself and started blushing, then hunched her shoulders forward and crossed her arms over her chest.

Andrew continued after seeing her nod, though his attention was increasingly on her chest, where her crossed arms were forcing her breasts up, giving the impression that her boobs were actually bigger. “Yeah… sorry I’m late. The address I got said 106, not 1006. Anyway, your pizzas.”

The woman – Natasha!, he corrected himself – looked quizzically at him. “I only ordered 1 pizza though. Where did the second one come from?!”

“Er… you ordered online didn’t you?” Andrew tore his gaze away from her to look at the order slip. “This says you did. And here we go… You paid for 1 Meat Lovers, and we got a promotion right now on it where you buy one, and get one free, so the system automatically added it on for you.”

Passing the pizzas to her, Andrew was almost sorry that she had to move her arms to take the pizzas, but rejoiced that he was able to get a bit closer to show her the bill. Holding it up in front of Natasha, he pointed at the relevant line items. “So don’t worry, you didn’t get charged for 2,” he finished off, tapping the order total at the bottom of the slip.

“Oh, that explains it then. I only checked the price at the end, not the number of pizzas. Well, thanks,” Natasha broke off to look for a name tag somewhere. “…Andrew.”

“Pleasure’s all mine.”

“Well, have a good day,” she said, and she backed into the apartment and relocked the door. “It’s already been an awesome one,” Andrew said to the door, grinning widely.

He paused a moment, folding up the receipt and slipping it into his pocket. “Better remember this address… And hopefully she orders more pizza soon.”

He whistled as he walked off, periodically stopping to smooth down the front of his pants.

---

Natasha walked into the living room, blushing wildly. “Oh man… I’m so embarrassed! I can’t believe I forgot to put a shirt and shorts on! What made me think about doing body measurements in the time I had left! And in my old bikini?!”

She walked into the kitchen and filled up a pitcher of water, her face still a bright red.

“At least his reaction was amusing,” she said while shaking her head. “And come to think of it, better record the measurements I did have… weight was 130 pounds, waist was 26 inches and thighs were 22, right?”

Walking back into the living room, she hooked up her laptop to the TV, and wondered what to do about the pizzas. “I suppose I could just eat both. Pizza for 2 days shouldn’t be so bad… I’ve had nothing like it for weeks, and the airplane food was pretty crappy, so this should fill me up tonight.”

Sitting down, she pulled the pizza boxes over to her as she started watching the NCIS episodes she had missed while she was away. Opening the box, the odor of freshly cooked bread, tomato sauce, meat and cheese hit her, and she breathed in deeply.

“At least it smells good,” she said, as she placed two pieces on her plate, and relaxed into the chair, enjoying the show as the sun set through the windows next to her.

She paced herself, finishing the two slices in 15 minutes before going for another two. As the show continued though, Natasha was slowly lulled into a waking sleep, the relaxed setting calming her down, and the jet lag exerting its effects. Natasha sat in front of the TV, working her way through the pizza on her plate almost unconsciously. Having finished the latest two pieces, she grabbed another two on automatic, again working her way through them.

Her shows continued in the background, with her laptop automatically switching over to the next episode when the first one finished. With no outside stimuli, Natasha continued eating unabated. Her stomach was almost full, yet the signals weren’t strong enough to jolt Natasha out of her half-sleep state. And so, the last quarter of the pizza soon joined the other three quarters in her stomach, and a bulge slowly became visible, pushing down the bikini bottoms ever so slightly, poking out towards the ceiling.

Running out of pizza in one box, Natasha stirred slightly, not thinking of anything beyond “other box has pizza”, and so she started on the second box. As her stomach got packed with pizza, the bulge expanded and grew ever larger. Her chest and bikini top were littered with fallen crumbs, and spattered with oil and drips of sauce; and her mouth had an oily sheen to it, with light from the TV glinting off the cheese oil in the darkness of the room.

Natasha had worked her way through half the second pizza and was starting on the rest when the tightness of her stomach slowly registered. She instinctively rubbed it with her hand, smearing grease and sauce across it, and she let out a small sigh as the contents of her stomach shifted, and the tension abated slightly.

The seventh quarter of pizza quickly found a new home, and Natasha was about to start on the final quarter of pizza when her NCIS episode had a bomb go off in it. The noise combined with her discomfort was finally enough to jolt Natasha awake, and she sat up abruptly, dropping her latest slice of pizza. Natasha lunged forward to grab it before it landed on her chair, then winced in pain as her stomach made its displeasure at the sudden movement and compression known.

Natasha looked down in amazement at the shiny dome jutting out in her lap. “Oh wow. Just how much did I eat?!”

She looked at the open box next to her before realizing the other box was also open, and more disturbingly, empty.

“Only 3 quarters? But that… Oh, #$$!!.” You could hear a pin drop as her tired mind put the pieces together. “I just ate an ENTIRE pizza AND had ANOTHER three quarters!? OH Crap!”

Natasha stood up and raced to her bathroom, where she flipped on the lights and inspected herself in the mirror. Poking and prodding the new growth, she stared at her reflection.

Her belly was clearly stuffed. It was bulging out a good four to five inches, and the skin was shiny red, stretched taut over a densely packed dome. Natasha slowly brushed the crumbs off her chest and bikini, and turned to look at her profile in the mirror.

“I’m such a pig!” she wailed, trying to suck her new belly in and failing. She resorted to pulling her bikini bottoms up to try and cover the bulge, but they just slid right back down. Natasha walked back into her bedroom, distantly noticing how each step caused a rush of heat to surge through her.

Picking up her discarded jeans from the bedroom floor, she pulled them on, and struggled to button them. Finally succeeding, she sighed, and then started laughing. “So much for not ruining my diet. I think I caught back up with that one meal.”

Natasha picked herself up off the bed, where she had lain to button her jeans, and moved back to the living room to pack up the remains of her dinner.

However, this time she noticed the heat that came with each step, and slowed her strides down to feel it better.

“Why am I feeling this way?” was the main thing on Natasha’s mind as she cleared the living room, throwing the plate in the sink, the two remaining slices of pizza in the fridge and recycling the empty boxes.

“Why do I feel horny? It couldn’t be the food… Or could it?” Stepping into the shower, Natasha explored her body in more detail.

She didn’t find many answers to her questions, but she did realize one thing.

“I probably need to do this again.”

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back