'Ned from Spider-Man' is REGINALD THE VAMPIRE

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
Jacob Batalon Jacob Batalon - IMDb appears in a likable SyFy show, bearing multiple similarities to ASTRID AND LILLY SAVE THE WORLD earlier in the year. I was saying years ago when SyFy presented a show THE CHRONICLE that the network has been good about throwing-in a few Fat characters in its shows... and that the actors then add a lot to fantasy narratives... now this makes 2 shows where The Fat Ones are the protagonists. The network is showing awareness of its High-Fat Audience Demographics. Of course I'd like to see some recurring roles enacted by the SSBBW models which DIMz has helped make famous... we shall see.

Last edited:

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
Jacob Batalon Jacob Batalon - IMDb appears in a likable SyFy show, bearing multiple similarities to ASTRID AND LILLY SAVE THE WORLD earlier in the year. I was saying years ago when SyFy presented a show THE CHRONICLE that the network has been good about throwing-in a few Fat characters in its shows... and that the actors then add a lot to fantasy narratives... now this makes 2 shows where The Fat Ones are the protagonists. The network is showing awareness of its High-Fat Audience Demographics. Of course I'd like to see some recurring roles enacted by the SSBBW models which DIMz has helped make famous... we shall see.

ASTRID AND LILLY seemed to be a fond parody of the CW's NAOMI... REGINALD seems to be a fond parody of AMC's new INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE. This is standard SyFy procedure !

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor