• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

need help finding jean shorts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
I'm hoping someone can help me here: I love wearing jean shorts in the summer (esp since I have to wear a suit at work :( ), but I have a very strong preference for the very long style shorts (I guess it could be called "urban" style?).

My current (and second to last pair) are Harbor Bays with 13" inseams, and are my absolute favorites. Casual Male used to sell them all the time, but now it seems like they no longer do - I haven't seen them in catalogs or in stores for at least two years now (at least not here in Nebraska).

I've tried searching online, but I only seem to find dead ends. Does anyone know where I could find these types of shorts in size 52?

Latest posts

Back