• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New guy saying hi!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilBob

Embattled Illusion
Ok... well, it has taken a long-time to come to grips with the fact that I am a big guy. I have done all the diets, lost the weight, been unhappy, and I finally have come ot the conclusion, that I am a bug guy -- no apologies for it. So, I went searching for places on the web to find people who would just love me as I am, and not spend their time and energy coming up with new and unpleasant ways to reinforce some negative size image (I am talking to those sadistic *&#$s who designed the airplane seats I flew on last week!).

So, here I be: a 34 year-old, over-educated, fun-loving, caring and content big guy.

I have been reading the posts here and elsewhere for a while... and I am still convinced that I have a better chance finding space aliens in my rectum than an FFA in some geographic proximity to the places I live (Pittsburgh and Los Angeles), but I keep hope alive! (For the FFA, not the aliens in my nether-regions).

So, if anyone is bored and wants to chat, I am often around! You can email me or just post and I will check in each day to see how life is going for all in here.

Be well and happy holidays!
Bob

Back