BOTH New Size for the Season - by Nemovolo (~BHM (multiple), FFA, ~BBW, Romance, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NemoVolo

~BHM (multiple), ~FFA (multiple), ~BBW, Romance, Eating, Imagery, Stuffing, ~SWG, ~MWG - Another Season comes to Regency London, bringing with it many changes--both welcome and not--and many chances in the lives of the parties enjoying the scene.

[Author's Note:] This story takes place in the late 18th century and early 19th. The setting is fairly similar to that of Jane Austen's novels. The different "parts" come from the points of view of the various main characters.

New Size for the Season
by NemoVolo

Part 1 (Charlotte)

Charlotte was miserable

The Season had started again and her sisters were ecstatic to be back in London. She would have preferred to stay in their country estate. Her walks through the gardens often distracted her from the problems in her life.

As the middle child of five, four of which were girls, she was often overlooked. The only sibling she was close to was her older—and only—brother, who remained almost always away at school. Being in London with him was the only thing that kept her from running away back to Witlershire. At least there, her father’s hounds kept her company.

With the rest of her family, she was subjected to ridicule. Although the waspish waistline was long out of style and with it the dramatic crushing of whalebone corsets, the long, thin, gracefully feminine form was never unpopular. Charlotte had been blessed—or cursed, in her opinion—with more curves than she knew what to do with. She was not obese, like the Prince Regent, but she was decidedly plump. Her bountiful bosom was particularly problematic with the low-cut, steeping necklines and high waists. The clinging material made her rounded hips and soft belly impossible to hide. Her mother despaired of finding rich husbands for the other girls with Charlotte wandering around all fat.

Her sisters were listening with sadness, except for the eldest, Anne, who was infuriated.

“Mother! If she comes to the party tonight, I’ll never find a husband! The boys will be laughing at me and my friends will turn up their noses,” Anne protested, following their mother from room to room.

Charlotte sat meekly on the bed with her younger two sisters, watching. Jane, at thirteen, and Hannah, at eleven, were too young to be out and active in the Season. They would be left at home with their governess. Still, both enjoyed Anne’s distress on Charlotte’s behalf. Their distaste for her was purely absorbed from their mother.

“I’m sorry, dear, but it wouldn’t be proper to leave her at home! She must come, Anne.”

“I will stay away from the dancing,” Charlotte offered. “Everyone will be watching you anyway, sister. You look stunning in your gown.”

Anne looked over at her in extreme dislike. “Of course you’ll be staying away from the dancing,” she sneered with a look at the bump of Charlotte’s belly as it strained against her shift. “And no one will care to look at you over me. You resemble a giant lavender ball.

Blushing furiously, Charlotte looked down. Her light purple gown looked decent on her, or so she had hoped. Her older sister was probably right, though. She looked too fat in everything she wore. A little sigh escaped her and she kept her focus on the floor near her feet. Her mother would never protest if she claimed to feel sick. The only ones who might were her father, who knew how she was mocked by his wife, and her brother who would miss her at the ball.

That was enough to keep her mouth shut, at least.

“Mother!” Anne was back to trying to plead her way again. “At least tell me she’s going to have to wear a corset!”

Charlotte flinched visibly. Last Season, her mother had forced her into a ridiculous corset made for someone already smaller than herself. Quite a few times, she had felt as though she was going to faint. It had forced her to eat almost disgracefully small proportions at supper, but still she had been forced to suffer it if she wished to attend.

“Of course she will, dear. We cannot have her falling out of her dress,” Mother said soothingly to her eldest daughter, before shooting the next a dark look. “A whole stone! Really, Charlotte.”

Her face felt fit to burn off her head. Even the sneer from Anne did not hurt as much as her mother’s thoughtlessly cruel words. She barely held in a whimpery sob as her eyes filled with tears. Head down in shame, she got to her feet and followed one of maids into her own room.

Molly was a stout, elderly woman with wrinkles by her eyes from smiling often. At the moment, however, she was frowning a little. She gave Charlotte’s arm a soft pat, before moving away to fetch her corset.

“Don’t worry, dearest. We’ll have you strapped up and looking just as beautiful as your sister, if not more, shortly,” she said kindly.

Charlotte wanted nothing more than to laugh rudely in the woman’s face, but only allowed herself a sad smile. She wiped a few stray tears from her lashes with a tiny sniffle.

“Thank you, Molly,” she said; although genuinely grateful, she was far from convinced.

(Continued in post 3 of this thread)

NemoVolo

Part II (Thomas)

Thomas Rycroft was extremely impatient on his good days. Fortunately, his money and status kept him from waiting too long. That was one of the many benefits of being the heir to the Rycroft fortune. He still was not exactly sure where their wealth had come from, but it was old enough to let him mingle with high society.

Plus his stories impressed the ladies.

Unfortunately, waiting for his family to arrive at a party was one of the few times his money could not help him. He bid his time chatting amongst friends he had not seen since the last Season. Still, he found himself standing away from the dance floor alone and very bored.

“Tom, I think you must be one of the few men I know who could be surrounded by this many pretty girls and still be wanting!”

Grinning, Thomas turned in the direction of the voice to find a very richly dressed young man of about five and twenty coming towards him, followed by a couple others. The one who had spoken was very handsome with a trim, fit figure and light green eyes. His hair was pulled back in a queue of such rich black it almost appeared blue.

“Vincent!” he said loudly, cheerfully. “What are you doing here? Don’t you have an estate to run, or something?”

Vincent Amberly was the newly made Duke of Whitehart, a fine, rich estate to the south of London. Its acreage was almost evenly split between forests and fields, providing excellent hunting. Where Thomas was rich, Vincent was very wealthy. His family’s money was old, much older than the Rycroft’s. Still, Thomas and Vincent had become friends in school because of the latter’s status of being the second and youngest son. Not more than two months before had his older brother lost his life in the war, soon followed by their father. This left Vincent the heir and he had left school to travel home to be with his grieving, widowed mother. Thomas had only received a handful of letters since.

“Mother told me to come join the festivities. Running the estate will let her say good-bye to Father’s memory, as well as distract her. It’s simply amazing what a new inheritance will do in the way of making new friends!” he answered, matching Thomas’ loud tone perfectly with a smirk.

Some of his party blushed and trickled away leaving behind a quiet, shy, portly young man of about four and twenty. Thomas smiled to himself as he noted that the chubby young man had put on even more weight since their last meeting at one of their favourite clubs.

“That’s much better,” Vincent said with a sigh. Reaching behind him, he pulled the overweight companion forward. “Pierce, stop hiding behind me.”

Thomas watched as Peirce stumbled forward and smiled disarmingly, hoping to convince the shy, awkward man to relax.

Pierce Blackmoor had never had an athletic build and had always leaned towards a softness from the fondness of good food and wine. After losing his fiancé in a scandal that left him in shame, he had turned to food even more as a source of comfort as well as pleasure. The results showed in the way his expanding belly was straining his waistcoat, the slight second chin that was not hidden at all on his clean-shaven face, and a lower body that was practically packed into pants much too small for him so that his legs resembled sausages.

Thomas knew Pierce was miserable about his weight, but also knew that until he found happiness away from eating that his young friend was doomed to become increasingly fat.

“How’re you doing, Pierce?” he asked softly.

Pierce smiled sadly and shrugged. “About as well as can be expected, I suppose. The papers have stopped running the story. Now it’s just in the tabloids.”

“Oh, hang the tabloids,” Vincent said dismissively. “No one respectable reads that rubbish anyway. Anyone worth anything does not blame you, anyway. You’ve got everyone’s sympathy.”

Although Pierce smiled gratefully at Vincent, Thomas knew he was not relieved or comforted the way Vincent intended. Peirce would need time to get over the betrayal on his own time with his friends supporting him.

“Everything will work out, Pierce. You’ll see,” Thomas insisted cheerfully.

Pierce just nodded and looked off at the rest of the party in thought. He was watching the girls look over Vincent and Thomas with giggles, but eyeing him in disgust. He was used to that now and just sighed.

Shifting uncomfortably in the somewhat awkward silence, Vincent looked at Thomas. “Why are you standing over here by your lonesome?”

He shrugged lazily. “I’m waiting for my family to show.”

Vincent’s eyebrow lifted. “Miss them that much, do you?”

Thomas chuckled and shrugged again. “My father and sister, I do. The second eldest, that is.”

Although closer in age to Anne, he had never really gotten along with her. Neither had he ever been close to his mother. Six when Charlotte was born, he had been amused to see her as a shy-two-year follow him around like a lost puppy when he was eight. She had always been rather chubby—their father liked spoiling her with treats—so he had watched as their mother and other sister started antagonizing her over her weight. Even Jane and Hannah joined in when they were too little to understand and he felt that hurt Charlotte more than anything.

Thomas felt guilty for not being around more to defend her and constantly wrote their father to remind him not to overlook his middle child. He just prayed his insipid mother had stopped forcing Charlotte into the corsets. Last Season she had been so starved for breath, he had to prop her up after one dance so she could try and breath. He knew Anne just blamed it on how out of shape she was.

He had to admit Anne was the more handsome of the two, albeit grudgingly, but he thought Charlotte pretty in her own way. Especially when she smiled and laughed, or otherwise was distracted from her physical flaws society ridiculed so much.

“Oh? Is this second eldest sister the pretty one?” Vincent asked with a smirk.

“Charlotte is pretty, but her merits are mostly in disposition,” Thomas answered smoothly. “Anne, the oldest after me, is always considered the most handsome. Pierce met her once.”

Peirce, who had started paying attention to their conversation again, looked at him thoughtfully.

“She is very handsome,” he admitted.

Vincent seemed pleased; Pierce was a good neutral party and would not be affected by fancy or brotherly affection. Looking back at Thomas, he raised an eyebrow.

“Will Anne be joining us?”

Thomas nodded warily. “Yes. She is not yet married.”

“Good! You must look forward to her arrival as well,” Vincent said with conviction.

“Not even half so much as I do Charlotte, Vincent. However, you may rest assured Anne will be seeking you out tonight,” he said lightly. “I, on the other hand, will enjoy Charlotte’s company on my own as she most definitely will not be dancing.”

Vincent looked startled. “Charlotte doesn’t dance?”

“No. She lets Anne have the attention at parties and either seeks myself out, or a tiny, empty corner in which to tuck herself away.”

Comprehension dawned on Vincent and he smiled. “Perhaps she may keep Pierce company then, while you entertain the ladies. All of us need brides soon.”

Pierce shook his head. “I would not come between Miss Charlotte and her time with Thomas. Besides, I have decided to remain a bachelor forever.”

Thomas and Vincent shared a look, before the latter thumped their overweight friend on the back with a laugh.

“You will change your mind soon enough, my friend. The ladies will line up to marry you.”

Although not as rich as the Rycrofts, the Blackmoors were still wealthy enough that women would be fools not to marry into the family. Poor Pierce would end up with a bride forced to marry him by a father who refused to listen to his own daughter’s complaints. Thomas had to look away so his friend would not glimpse his sympathetic face.

“Tell us about Charlotte, Tom,” Pierce said quietly, knowing talk of a young lady would distract his richest friend completely.

Turning back with a smile, Thomas was only too happy to talk about his favourite sister. “Charlotte is nineteen with long, dark brown hair she usually has pulled up as fashions want. Her eyes are the same blue shade as mine. She is not quite as tall as Pierce, about to my shoulder, and is…curvier than most females would prefer for the current way of dress.”

In his opinion, Thomas had done his sister justice. They would have to judge for themselves if he had judged rightly. He was not worried about Pierce, who was more than gentleman-like no matter what the occasion or who the company. No, it was Vincent he was most worried about. The young Duke had a bad habit of ridiculing others for laughs. It would break Charlotte’s heart and she deserved that not one bit.

Pierce cleared his throat. “Is that your father?”

Turning, he saw his parents just inside the room talking to the host and hostess. After the polite introductions, he watched Anne excuse herself. She broke away to search out her friends. Charlotte turned to watch her leave and, in the process, caught her brother’s eye.

Thomas smiled as her face lit up and she also excused herself to hurry over to him.

(Continued in post 7 of this thread)

Durin

Good Start!

I like the characters already. Looking for more.

:)

ESPN Cutie

Missing the South.
Hey, this is really good so far!:bow:

Please don't make us wait half a year for the update!;) Thanks.:D

NemoVolo

Part III (Charlotte)

The carriage ride over had been torture. Squeezed into the corset, Charlotte had struggled to breathe the entire way. Each bumped caused the whalebones to pinch her fat and push against her ribs. She had fought to hide her pain, but Anne still sneered and smirked at her.

All those thoughts vanished as she crossed the room to reach her brother. Thomas’ genuine, welcoming smile was all she needed to forget.

“Tom!” she said joyously, giggling as his arms wrapped around her in a hug.

“Hello, sister dearest,” he chuckled, hugging her close. Before letting go, he whispered. “I’m sorry about the corset.”

“It’s my fault,” she whispered back. “I gained another stone…”

He squeezed her again, just as someone cleared his throat pointedly. Charlotte felt her entire body tense up even more than the corset made her. Oh, God, had someone heard the comment about the corset? Or worse, the stone she had gained?!

Gently pushed away, she felt her face burning in shame. Even if she had been quiet, whoever was with Thomas was unlikely to miss her weight. Her dress was tight around her large bosom as designed, but still clung to her wide hips and round bottom to betray what the corset struggled to conceal. The only complimenting thing about her attire was the colour of the material; somewhere between lilac and lavender, it brought out the purple flecks in her deep blue eyes.

As Thomas stepped side to reveal her to whoever was there, Charlotte felt even more flushed. Two older men around her brother’s age stood there in their perfectly tailored clothes. Well, the first had them fitting right, that is. His suit displayed his fit body well, the colour of his vest complimenting well with his black hair. The second looked about ready to burst from his clothes the way she felt she would the corset. Her heart went out to him immediately.

“This is my sister, Charlotte,” Thomas said smoothly. “Charlotte, this is Vincent Amberly, Duke of Whitehart, and Pierce Blackmoor. They are friends from school.”

Oh Lord, a Duke? Trying not to panic, she smiled kindly at each and curtsied. Both men bowed in return before she could read the young Duke’s eyes. At least the other was not looking at her in disgust, but actually offered her a small smile.

“It’s nice to meet you both,” she said, eyes lowered in proper respect.

“Likewise,” both responded.

Vincent seemed to stretch a little. “Well, I had best start my rounds, else I fear I will not greet everyone before dinner. If you’ll excuse me,” he said, bowing. To Charlotte, he smiled. “It was very nice to meet you. I’ll let you and Tom get caught up and will see you at dinner.”

He strode off, disappearing into the gathering easily.

The other, Pierce, bowed as well. “I am parched and believe I saw refreshments being offered somewhere. If you’ll excuse me, as well.”

He bowed to both individually and slipped away. That left the two siblings alone.

Thomas looked at her in concern. “How are you, Charlie? Be honest with me. I know Mother and Anne are hard on you.”

With a sad smile, she sighed a little. “Nothing has changed. Gaining another stone forced Mama to make me a slightly bigger corset. Anne almost threw a fit this evening about my coming tonight, with Jane and Hanna laughing. Father has no idea, of course, since he spends most of his time in the study.

Thomas was frowning when she finished and leaned in to press a kiss to the top of her head.

“I’m sorry, Charlie,” he said softly. “If I knew how to make them stop, I would.”

“I know, but they won’t. Especially Anne, until she is married off. Mother despairs of ever finding suitors for Jane and Hannah with me in the way. I suppose I will stop attending these things once they are out.” Charlotte had long given up on ever marrying.

The knowledge was not unknown to Thomas, but it still saddened him when she hinted at it. He knew that anyone who got to know her would want to marry her. It was a matter of accepting her figure.

Speaking of which, Thomas suddenly frowned even more. “Can you breathe alright? I can find you a seat if you would like.”

Charlotte blushed and shook her head. “I’m alright, thank you. I just don’t know how I am to eat anything and there’s no way I can dance even once!”

“We’ll think of something, char. Perhaps if you sit by me, you can slip me your food,” he suggested. “As for dancing, you are ridiculously good at avoiding being asked.”

Unable to help it, she laughed bitterly. “No, I’m just ridiculously lucky enough to never be asked. No one has ever wanted to dance with me.”

He frowned softly, but did not rise to the bait. Trying to defend Charlotte from herself was useless. He had tried without success for years. Now, he knew better than to argue and instead led her away to discuss novels they had read since last seeing each other, along with sharing stories about their home life.

That would content Charlotte enough to retreat to a corner and allow Thomas to mingle. She knew her brother was getting pressured from their parents to find a wife. If their mother saw her capturing all his attention at these parties, she would be in even more trouble. Charlotte knew she would be blamed for Thomas’ unmarried status as well as Anne’s.

It would be a long night, but spending even part of it with Thomas made it worth it. He was her best—and only—friend.

(Continued in post 13 of this thread)

fat hiker

Will Pierce come to rescue Charlotte? Will Anne - or Charlotte - get married? Is Thomas a closet FFA?

We're all staying tuned....

Durin

This is a great start. We are eagerly awaiting an addition to the story.

:bow:

NemoVolo

Chapter IV (Vincent)

After making the rounds, Vincent found the assembly increasingly boring. The only girl to not throw herself at him was Thomas’ sister, Charlotte. Well, Anne had not come near him either, but she was somewhere with friends. At least, that was what he assumed.

He could remember how beautiful she was when she entered. With her flaxen hair and light blue eyes, she hardly resembled her brother and sister. A glimpse at the parents revealed Anne took after her mother, the other two their father. Despite how her different looks put her apart from her siblings, Vincent kept finding his thought straying back to the shorter, plumper favourite of his friend. The colour of her dress really had called attention to her eyes.

Still, he knew that any special attention he paid her would only draw her more into society’s view. He knew Thomas would never forgive him for humiliating his beloved sisters. Both knew he had no intent on actually courting her at the moment, either. He was not looking for a wife at all, actually. At least not right now, so soon after receiving his dukedom. No, it would be best for all parties involved if Vincent was polite and friendly to Miss Charlotte but nothing more.

As he thought about her, his feet seemed to lead him to her. He suddenly saw her standing calmly against a wall seemingly quite content to sit out on the festivities. Her family was nowhere to be seen, obviously ignoring her. A quick scan of heads found Thomas also making his rounds of society; every once in a while, he’d look around for someone and only relax back into conversation when he spotted Charlotte.

It made Vincent smile.

Even though he knew better than to flirt with her, there was no reason for him to ignore her completely. After all, being snubbed by a young Duke would only make matters worse. Perhaps his friendly attentions would even help.

That helpful notion in his head, he allowed himself to wander over to her. The look of shy hesitance on her face as she saw him coming pulled at his heartstrings. The poor girl reacted to any attention as if expecting him to ridicule her weight. She even went so far as to glimpse around in case there was an escape.

With the easygoing, charming smile he knew wooed ladies all around, he offered her a bow. She curtsied in return, graceful despite her figure, and kept her gaze lower than his neck.

“Forgive me, but since Thomas introduced us, I have met so many girls here that I cannot recall which name is yours,” he said with a genuinely apologetic smile.

The one she gave in return wasn’t the least bit offended, almost relieved, as if she was used to being forgotten. Something about that made his heart tighten, but Vincent easily brushed it off as brotherly protectiveness.

“I’m Charlotte, sir,” she answered with a sweet smile that erased that tightness in his chest completely. Tom said you were Duke Amberly, right? The other man with you was Mr. Blackmoor.”

He smiled, wondering a moment if she was always good with names or if she had made sure to remember his because he was Tom’s friend.

“That is correct, but please…call me Vincent.”

Charlotte blushed and glanced down shyly. “Alright…Vincent, then. Can I help you? I don’t know where Tom has run off to.”

She looked around, obviously trying to spot her sibling. Perhaps Tom hadn’t been exaggerating; the poor creature was obviously not used to male attention. Vincent wondered how a mother as ambitious as Tom’s could allow that to happen.

“Ah, no, no, that’s quite alright. I’m sure I will see him at some point.” He hoped to ease her anxiety; perhaps a dance would do so? All young ladies loved dancing, he’d noticed. “No, I’m actually here to ask you something.”

The poor girl look absolutely startled. “Me? You want my[/] opinion on something?”

He nodded gently. “Yes! Would you do me the great honour of dancing with me?”

Perhaps if he knew to look at the panic on her face, he might have inquired as to its cause. Instead, he remained where he was and watched the other dancers as he waited for her answer.

“Yes, al-alright…” She finally gave in with a little smile.

He beamed at her. “Excellent!”

She allowed him to lead her out onto the floor the next. He was more than just a little surprised to find how light on her feet she was. But then, he knew he shouldn’t have. Girls were taught how to dance almost as soon as they were able to walk. Why would a Rycroft girl be any different?

As they danced, Vincent was almost oblivious to her silence. It did get a little strange, but he certainly had more than enough to say. He found her a good listener, and a partner not afraid to let him lead. Besides, her warm, softer form was comfortable to hold close and he absently wished the dance was a little slower.

The dance wasn’t very long and by the end of it, poor Charlotte was red-faced and sweating. He did not think of anything that could explain the strange wheezing noise.

“I-I’m terribly sorry, but I must be going!” she gasped, hurrying away from him.

Vincent tried to follow, but lost her in the crowd. The giggle of another girl thoroughly distracted him.

(Continued in post 18 of this thread)

Starling

Wow! I don't know how I missed this, but it is very, very good. Well written in addition to an entertaining story line. Also, it reminds me a bit of War and Peace - minus, you know, Napoleonic campaigning and all :).

NemoVolo

Chapter V (Pierce)

Pierce had finally had enough of the company. After a good hour or so of nothing but looks of disgust or pity, he escaped outside. Although lonely, he knew not to bother Thomas or Vincent while they socialized. They still needed wives, whereas he was through with the whole ordeal.

He still was perplexed at how he had managed to be convinced and dragged along. Avon, his maid, had somehow tailored his clothing to fit as much as they could and then proceeded to list off all the reasons why he should attend. She was quite convincing, although he was not entirely sure if it was her actual argument, or the rather adorable Irish accent she chattered at him with. Her pale green eyes framed under her deep red hair always captured his attention.

She had worked for him since before his mother passed on, originally one of her favourites and that fact kept Pierce from dismissing her. It seemed his mother had also enjoyed the fresh accent, even though most of the higher class found it barbaric and unrefined. Still, no one really even knew that Pierce kept a maid instead of a manservant, although maybe now they would not really blame him. After all, had not his fiancé ran off with her own brother’s man? It was ridiculous and had struck him such a blow that now the only men he allowed in his home were his loyal butler, the gardener, and the stablemaster, and the latter two worked out in the country on the estate and not in town where he spent most of his time.

Avon had been incredibly supportive throughout the whole scandal and Pierce was incredibly indebted to her, although he knew she would never want to know such. Her strong pride was also something he admired about her and sometimes he found her entering his thoughts when he was nowhere near her. Especially now, as he continued to gain weight and she never so much as said a word. That might be suspected to do with her respect and fear of him as her employer by anyone who did not know her as well as he, but she was always so blunt and honest. A lesser man would have fired her many times over.

He appreciated that she never seemed to look at him in any veiled attempts to hide her disgust. Sometimes, he flattered himself that he could see a bit of arousal in her gaze. That was just misplaced hope, though.

The only other girl not to judge him had been Charlotte, but now he couldn’t find her. Thomas hadn’t lied; she was quite pretty. It was true, Miss Anne was the more handsome, but Pierce found it a cruel, stiff sort of beauty. He could envision the younger in charge of a lovely household with a group of children she doted on. Whereas Anne’s house would certainly be run strictly and severely.

As Pierce wandered out onto the balcony, he briefly considered if Thomas would take offense to his marrying Charlotte. Certainly not, but that was ridiculous. He was more than prepared to go to his grave alone; perhaps one of his cousins’ sons could inherit his fortune.

Turning the corner, he froze in horror.

Unconscious on the floor, swaddled in her skirts, was Charlotte!

He hurriedly found one of the servants to fetch Thomas, before rushing over to her side.

“Miss Charlotte?” He loathed to touch her, afraid to somehow transfer his horrible luck. “Miss Charlotte, are you alright?”

She didn’t appear to be breathing! Thomas would never forgive him if she died while he watched so helplessly. He was horrified to see that her lips were starting to tinge a purple that would, undoubtedly become blue or grey unless someone got her breathing again soon! Why had no one seen her lying out here until now?

“Good God!” Thomas’ voice made him jump.

He looked up. “She’s not breathing!”

“Go find Vincent. We’ll need his coach to get out of here without a fuss.”

Pierce nodded and hurried off, only too glad to be of service.

Chapter VI (Thomas)

Thomas watched his portly friend hurry off. Once sure no one was going to stumble upon them, he pulled the small folding-knife from his boot. Hurrying to take Pierce’s abandoned post at her side, he knelt down and noted the colour of her lips with a sinking stomach.

“I will murder Mother,” he growled, hurriedly cutting the ties on the front of his sister’s gown.

He pulled it open and sliced through the corset between the nearest whalebone stays. Nothing happened. Ever so gently, he pricked her shoulder, making her flinch and suck in a gasp. Thank you, Lord, he thought, sagging a little in relief.

“Tom, whatever is—oh my!”

He glanced up to see Vincent staring down at his sister in shock. Then, to his utter surprise and amusement, Vincent blushed and averted his gaze.

“Tom, for mercy's sake, man, she’s completely indecent!”

“I know, I will explain later, may we use your coach? She can’t go home like this, our mother…well, her humiliation will be great if anyone were to find out,” he said carefully, not quite wanting to his friend to know about the family problems.

Vincent nodded. “Yes, yes of course! Pierce, could you?”

Thomas had not even noticed his other friend reappear. Pierce nodded, blushing as well as he glanced down at the breathing form of Charlotte. Thomas had to stifle the urge to roll his eyes; she was wearing a shift and chemise, not to mention the gown only revealed the part of the corset he had destroyed! She was hardly nude.

To their credit, neither man looked disgusted as he knew Anne or his mother would expect. The material draping over her stomach rose and fell; the very gentle mound the only betrayer of her weight.

“I’ll tell your driver to pull around back,” Pierce muttered, hurrying away again.

Thomas turned back to Charlotte and tried to put the lacings back together so they would have at least the appearance of being tied. Only then did he gently move her to lift her up. To his shame, it was a struggle. He stubbornly blamed having quit sports.

“Please, allow me,” Vincent said gently, moving to slide his arms under the unconscious girl so that he could transfer the weight.

Thomas hesitated, but gently shifted her over. Vincent only readjusted her to make her more comfortable and strode off to where the coach was being brought. Thomas hurried after, shocked by how easy Vincent was about this and how gentle. Surely…? But no. He needed to focus on her health and modesty.

(Continued in post 24 of this thread)

NemoVolo

Y'all get 2 tonight because they're fairly short and play off each other so closely.

Characters so far:
Charlotte: BBW
Thomas: brother of Charlotte
Vincent: friend of Thomas; duke
Pierce: BHM (or burgeoning one :D); friend of Thomas

and now...

Avon: maidservant of Pierce; FFA

Latest posts