• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Nice Guys Finish... Their Meals - by AK the FA (~BHM, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AK_the_FA

Stay thirsty, my friends.
~BHM, ~XWG - The name is Nick, not Nicky, Moore. This is my story.

Nice Guys Finish…Their Meals
By AK the FA

Chapter 1

I was born July 9th, 1978 in Emerson New Jersey. I went to Westwood
Regional School District and wrestled for most of my years there. I graduated
in 1996, and went to Rutgers University in New Brunswick. Funny things happen to people in college. Grow up, get educated, and get fat. All the sitting around and no phys-ed classes take their toll on the waistline. I graduated from there in 2000. I also went from 186 lbs to 209 in those four years without trying. Not like I really minded, I still looked good. And I kind of
liked it too.

I had a girlfriend, Laura. She was nice, considerably thinner at 119
lbs. She was a bit on the skinny side, but she loved me as much as I loved her.

After graduating, I got a job as an analyst for a tax law firm, I made sure that the numbers worked out right and no one was doing anything illegal.
It paid $59,000 a year. And health insurance. It covered the rent and the cars and the bills. Laura worked as a secretary in a firm across the street from my office. We took separate cars though, I had my Ford F-150, and she had her Honda Passport. We took separate cars because our work hours occasionally didn’t fall right in place with each other. She went from 8:30am to 5pm. I usually left the office at 5, but sometimes when a major case came in, I had to stay late.

We both worked hard, life was good. We were officially married, and had few
worries.

I didn’t really have a plan for gaining weight, it just sort of
happened. One day I’m eating dinner, and the next I find I’m eating more and
more. Laura particularly enjoyed it, and always made extra.
One day, she confessed to me that she wanted to fatten me up more than
anything in the world. I figured “why not?” it was my dream after all.

She was a beast when I came to food. I swear she can really cook
well. “Eat up Nick; I’ve got more on the way!” As soon as I got home from work she’d be waiting to fill me up with food. I didn’t bother counting calories,
just food in general. All I could eat, which turned out to be a lot more than
I thought I could. A half-gallon of ice cream at least, and a whole pizza pie or the equivalent in other foods. It was nice; having to loosen my belt like it was
Thanksgiving every day. And it was only March.

By April, since my odyssey began, I gained 13 lbs. Most of which went
to my middle.

Chapter Two

A couple of things have happened to me since I began gaining.
My clothes are getting a little tighter than I remember. I used to attribute
this to closet shrink, and the laundry. This wasn’t so bad I guessed, I just
had to buy new clothes. Laura joked, “Why have a six-pack when you can have the
whole keg!” That is pretty funny when you think about it, since that is what I
was developing.

Laura and I never talked about any goals. I was figuring she’d give up
real soon. But we could afford the extra food, and she was more than eager to feed me.

I figure I was about 262 lbs when my birthday arrived. Damn, I was
huge! I had a 46” waist that showed my girth. As a present, Laura got me I
think 6 pizza pies, which I had to eat over a two day span, Saturday and Sunday.

I sat in my large lazy-boy chair and downed slice after slice, and many bottles of soda, mostly Pepsi, Coke, and Vanilla Coke. I didn’t bother pouring the glasses; I drank straight from the bottle. When I wasn’t eating pizza, Laura made me bowls of ice cream to eat. I ate until my stomach hurt; there was no end to it!

I gained three pounds that weekend alone! (Well, I also got a $6,000 bonus from the firm, and a few new gizmos and widgets, my favorite was a new remote, one of those universal ones that you could control everything with, including the microwave, and other stuff.) I asked her why she got me this, seeing as how I could still get around easy, she replied with, “Honey, I’m going to make you so fat you’ll need it!”

That kind of told me the goal: Immobility. I looked up on the
internet that the world’s fattest man ever recorded was 1400 lbs. He could
still sort of get around. I couldn’t imagine myself larger than that, but I
sort of wanted to be it. Laura convinced me that I could do it. That was my
goal.
…
By Thanksgiving, I weighed 312 lbs. I had gained over 100 lbs since February. Due to my size, I was working from home now 2 days a week. Same pay, different location. It beat the office any day.
For Thanksgiving, we took a long trip to her mother’s house down in Kentucky. No, they weren’t rednecks, neither was Laura.

Her mother and sisters were all a bit overweight. Her eldest sister
being 260 lbs. They all baked so much food, and I swear I must’ve eaten as
much as a whole family would. They just kept piling it on my plate.

Thank God we took my pick-up down there; I don’t think I would’ve fit in her car.

Chapter 3

I don’t know why I gain so much weight. It just sort of appears on me. I guess my will to grow must have something to do with it, because I weighed 350 by Christmas. By the end of the holidays, I had gained a total of 25 lbs, being 375 on January 1st. Now I knew I was very fat, my belly dropped down 3 or 4 inches. Sitting with my legs close together was uncomfortable, walking and heavy exercise made me sweat. I refrained from doing anything that would burn precious calories, so I mainly just did muscle building stuff with free weights, I figured I’d need muscle to lug myself around if I got really fat. I averaged about 3 lbs a week, which is quite a lot, but seems like nothing to me compared to all the food I eat. Laura just doesn’t quit, I come home from the three days a week I spend at the office, and see a feast laid out before me. It’s just incredible!

Much to my displeasure, I went to the Doctor in March; I was 412 at this time. Instead of going to the regular one, Laura drove my up to Nanuet, NY. It was a medium sized building, like a converted warehouse. When I got to the waiting room, I was shocked to see the fattest people I’d ever seen! I actually looked like a flyweight compared to them. 500, 800 900, even one lady who looked like she must’ve weighted 1200 or more! This place was an office for fat people! The only skinny ones were the doctors, nurses, and feeders, husbands and wives, who weren’t gaining weight.

I sat down on one of their oversized bench-like chairs, and picked up an old magazine to read. After a few minutes when it got boring, I found a pamphlet about the clinic. Interestingly, it served two functions, to help people either gain or loose weight. Founded ten years ago, it has produced many fantastic results, helping people safely gain or loose weight, without weird drugs or stuff. It was, however, allowed to prescribe medication for various ailments.

I was handed a form by a guy in a white lab coat and filled it out. Turns out, insurance didn’t cover this too much, so the cost for me to visit was $40, as opposed to $10. But, luckily for me, this was only a 3 times a year, deal. On the box where you had to check “weight gain”, or “weight loss”, I put a big check on “weight gain”.

When I was called in, Laura followed in tow; I was surprised to see how big these people were. One lady passed me in the hallway who had to be 600 lbs, behind her, her husband who must’ve weighted close to half a ton, in a wheelchair.

After finding a suitable room, they told me to lie down on the examining table and took off my shirt. The nurse took my heartbeat, and blood pressure, both normal. And pricked my fat finger for a small blood sample. When she was gone, an actual doctor came in, he introduced himself as Dr. Teddy McBride, MD. After going through the basics, he began to ask me about how I was gaining. From what I told him, he wrote it down, reviewed it, and made a few suggestions.

“The biggest problem people have is cholesterol. More than safety limits can hurt you, so I would honestly watch just how much you take on of the stuff.” Dr. McBride was a rather skinny fellow, and about 5’5”, not very big either.

“As a matter of fact, the only reason my wife had to stop gaining was because of cholesterol, we’ve ‘gotta put it on hold till the levels go down again.”

“How big is she?” I asked.

“Nothing much, about 860 pounds, varies on the time of day.”

“Damn, that’s a lot!”

“We’ve got clients here who weight 1700 lbs, and are still gaining. Sure, she’s above average in size, but…”

…

With a new meal plan that included more food, and a request to eat more fruits, we left the office.

“Laura, dearest, how about we pick up a few boxes of pizza and ice cream on the way back?”

“Sounds great! I think about 5 pies and 3 gallons worth should do it.”

“Whoa! Slow down, that’s a lot!”

“A lot? It’s just not enough! I would prefer something more like 10 boxes and 5 gallons of chocolate and vanilla.”

“Awe, okay, here’s the deal, 8 boxes to last the weekend, and 5 gallons of my favorite flavors, we’ll break even.”

“Deal.”

Just like I said, 8 boxes, and 5 gallons, all of it disappeared over the weekend. The bathroom scale (I am soon to outgrow) shows my weight as 422 pounds, 10 ounces. And, I’m still hungry.

Chapter 4

The new meal plan put me gaining at a steady 3 pounds a week, which means on average, about 12 to 15 pounds a month. By July, I weighted 467 lbs. I also decided to upgrade and work at home now 3 days a week. I’m not complaining, no one else is either.

I finally realized just how big Laura planned to fatten me up to when she brought home a 1000 pound scale, and a reinforced stool that I could sit on, rated to 1000 pounds. She figured I’d outgrow it in a few years. But with her cooking, it would probable be sooner then that!
…
My birthday came in October, the 9th. I was officially 27. I was 516 pounds at the time. Now, my belly hung down and over my knees when I was sitting, it’s absolutely incredible. 69” around, and very heavy. I now had difficulty getting up, bending over had become a challenge, along with tying shoes and other activities. But this seemed to push Laura and me farther, and harder. For my Birthday, I got a few pairs of sweatpants, huge pull over PJ shirts, and even larger PJ pants to match. I soon found out what this was for. Laura wrapped my legs in large comforter blankets, and stuffed pillows up my shirt so it looked like I had a huge belly. She evened out the rest with a blanket. I looked like I would’ve weighted about a half ton when she tied monstrous back pillows to the end of my “belly” so it dragged the ground. I figured this made me look about 1600 or so lbs.

This is my goal. She made me practice getting around and basic stuff like that, it was all very funny, and she videotaped it so I could see. I also got a lot of food, lots of it. A 30 lb chocolate ice cream cake was the best.
…
Time flies when you’re having fun. Laura’s birthday came and passed, I got her a Victoria’s Secret Gift Certificate, off the net, and a few nice things. Our Anniversary came on January 3rd, all I can say was it was amazing.

The real treat came on Valentines Day. I had just crested 620 lbs earlier that month, now 629. Lugging that around was no easy feat. I now has preparing to take a leave of absence from work, take a vacation. Which is what we did, we rented a beach house which we were going to spend two weeks at. The house was pretty much a bungalow, bed, bath, kitchen and living room. Although I had plans for fishing, Laura thought of something better: gaining. These two weeks would be total binging, 24/7. Laura made sure to visit every pizza place and food wholesale store.

I set up a bed in the living room adjacent to the kitchen, and put the TV where I could see it. She got back with the goods and I started eating. Since it was Valentines Day, it happened to be mostly chocolate. The best part about this place was there was no one around. There were two other groups of people about a half-mile away. It was winter; and no one liked the cold weather. I sat in my boxers eating the chocolate cake she got for me to devour; it must’ve weighted 20 lbs! Triple chocolate, with so much icing! I eventually decided to forget about the fork, I sat in front of it ate it with my hands. Laura took lots of pictures with her camera.
We made a plan; every evening I get weighted, measured, and photographed. All of this was to be recorded for “study”, whatever that meant. I was too busy eating to worry about that.
On the first day, mostly due to the cake, I packed on a whole two pounds!

Chapter 5

By Thanksgiving of the same year, I weighed 780 pounds. Now I was officially “chubby”, according to Laura, who always though of me as being too skinny, and in need of more food. Mobility is now in question, seeing as how it takes me a while to move around. My belly in about knee length, and at last check, 90” round, standing. I work from home 3 days a week, no more. I don’t even go to the office, which is good; I probably wouldn’t fit through any of their doors anyway. My monstrous gut sticks out two good feet, then droops down to my knees. Despite the lack of mobility, I can still manage to do some PC work.
I really do enjoy eating, it’s a passion for me, and I refuse to be a slave to the scale. (Well, seeing as how I can’t see the scale any more, Laura has to read it for me).

On Thanksgiving Day, the feast started early with two whole turkeys, and many dishes of greens, potatoes and stuffing’s, topped off with many boats full of gravy and milk.
And even though I thought it was over, Laura surprised me with a huge cheesecake, with blueberry topping. I was in heaven!

Getting around now is at an expense, it takes a lot of effort and time. The most movement I do is from the bedroom to the living-room and bathroom. I spend most of the day on the couch, or in my Lazy-Boy arm chair at the computer, reviewing banking documents via the internet. Christmas came and went, along with the constant binging and downing of greasy foods. By the New Year, I weighed in at 824 pounds. I planned to quit work and retire sometime soon, I figure when I hit 900, I’ll call it quits, devote myself to gaining without the worry of work.

On a good day, I can pack in five whole pizza pies, and 2 gallons of milk, or soda. And up to 6 gallons of ice cream. I also eat a lot of chips, and nachos. I get a lot of TV watching done.

Laura is still keeping up with the photo records, every day, like clockwork, I undress and get weighed in, then photographed. I am averaging about one pound a day, which is a world record (I figure it is).

I went and saw the doc in February, and he gave me the usual report, “Well, you’re healthy, cholesterol is normal, sugar is alright, surprising, but you’re in good health. People your size and above usually aren’t too healthy. Good for you, keep up the good work!”

I have no intention of stopping, even as I passed 850 at Valentine’s Day, my appetite didn’t degrade as my mobility did, if anything, the burden of my belly made me more aware of just how much I weighed. It hard for me to do much now, I try to keep movement to a minimum. Lying down on the couch works for me, although, I prefer to sit up, or recline in one of those types of chairs.

One of the more severe problems associated with my girth, other then shrinking furniture seats, is clothing. I cannot wear blue jeans or most shirts. XXXXL is tight on me, and since I have a 102” waist sitting, I cannot wear normal pants. I stick to sweat pants and baggy t-shirts. Shorts are better since I generate a lot of heat.
…
900 pounds came before I knew it. It was early June, and I suddenly stepped on the scale and saw it reading 901 lbs!

Just like I promised Laura, I sent in my resignation and ID card. I was also lavishly treated to 10 boxes of pizza and an equal sized helping of ice cream. Now I knew for sure that this is what I wanted to do forevermore.

Chapter 6

I knew by this time I had to be one of the fattest people in the US. Laura was very proud of me, and my on-going growth. I knew this had to end relatively soon; I couldn’t do this forever, could I? I really don’t know. All I did know was the number for pizza delivery, and how much to have ready to pay the delivery guy. It was simple; I left the right amount of money in the hallway of our small house and told him to leave it there. When he was gone, with his $5 tip in hand, I would get up, waddle over, and bring it back to the living room, where I spend most of my time.

I wondered how much I could possibly weight before I would call it quits. I figured at 1300 or 1400 I would stop. I was drinking a lot of milk lately, in order to make my bones strong enough to handle the added weight. I was already worried enough with falling and not being able to get up. So I mainly stuck to laying on the fold-out futon bed in the living room. I had the computer on the table next to me and the TV in front. Although, I did sleep with Laura in our bedroom, now relocated to the first floor, since I couldn’t do stairs anymore, my belly dragged on the steps and my width was bigger then the stairwell. I was nearly immobile already, and couldn’t see my feet on the floor, so risking it with steps wasn’t a good idea.

Despite my enormous size, the intimacy between me and Laura did not decrease along with my mobility. She probably wouldn’t like me talking about what our amazing sex life is like without her knowledge, so all I will say is: wow, incredible, and amazing.

Now up to 966 and 6 boxes of pizza per day I am beginning to have issues with walking to the shrinking bathroom, and so came another time to re-arrange the house. The wall between the master bed and bathroom was removed, and my living quarters was relocated to there. The master bedroom was now adequately sized to accommodate all my needs. And our general bedroom was relocated to where the living room once was. Making my new room the living room, yeah, it’s hard to follow.

My new living room has a fridge and small food preparation area in one corner. A microwave and toaster over take up the counter, and a table to put food on sits next to my bed, along with the PC. Everything I want is within arms reach, and whatever I can’t get, Laura is at the ready to respond.

My belly has grown to flap over my knees when I’m sitting and over either side of my legs as well.
August, September, October, and November came around. By this time, I had well surpassed half-a-ton in weight.

I knew that I was becoming hard to care for, since my mobility was impaired. Laura had an idea. She wouldn’t tell me about it, but I had a good idea what it was.

All I knew was she packed up our things and rented a U-Haul trailer for my Pick-Up. She sold out the condo, and her little car, since I would never be able to fit in it. And with me in the back seat, all squeezed in. Since when I got the pick-up, I got the extended cab version, it was rather roomy in the back. Even though my gut pressed against the front seats and made for some rather uncomfortable moments, it was an alright trip. IT was good because I got to eat all the McDonalds and fast food I could see for the 500 mile trip. I think she spent a total of $150 a day for the three day trip on food for me. We stayed in cheap motels; I think I wouldn’t have fitted easily in most of their confinements. Laura took some cool pictures of me trying to take a shower and trying to get into the chairs and various types of furniture. I must say it was a nice trip. I felt the destination was much nicer.

We arrived in Georgia at about noon, on November 20th, a few days before Thanksgiving. She informed me as soon as we crossed the state line that I would be continuing my weight gain with the help of her Mother, and sisters. Who were themselves, rather porky.

Chapter 7

We made it to Halloway, Georgia at 2pm, after driving around in the backwoods for a while, we finally found a desolate dirt road, and followed it to a small town. With very few people in it. Getting directions from a local, we soon reached the outskirts, through another forest; finally, we found her family’s house. Small, two stories, colonial home, with a large open garage connected to the house. The family, made up of her Mother, Ann; two younger sisters (19, and 23) Mattie and Rachel. Her father, Gary, was also into weight gain, for he himself weighed well over 300 pounds. I slowly lumbered out of the truck to be met by the family. Their first reaction was of astonishment, then, “Whoa, Nicky, she’s been depriving you, look how skinny you are! We need to get you up to speed!”

“Laura! Look at him; he’s all skin and bones!” Ann exclaimed, matting my enormous, exposed belly.
They slowly led me though the house, as I waddled by, I made mental notes of everything, most importantly, the locations of the refrigerators and pantries.

The father, Gary, was busy in the garage attached to the back of the house. It had a doorway leading into the living area, which he was occupied with widening. He had a large double-door assembly on the floor, and was fitting the opening with shims and the correct holders.

After being introduced, he showed me the garage, better known as my bedroom. Over the past few weeks, they had put in a huge, sturdy bed, carpet, better insulation, windows, and furniture, to make the three-car garage look exactly like another room in the house. They still had the motor-powered garage door though, Laura hinted to me that it would be for when I’m too big for the double-doors that give access to the rest of the house. Well, I was 1025 pounds, and I figured it would be for when I have to use a motorized bed to get around, not for when I’m bigger then the 8’ span of the doors. I doubt I’ll get past that point.

Thanksgiving finally arrived after I managed to settle in. They spent the entire two days before in the kitchen, filling the house with warm smells of baking food. They didn’t let me enter it, Laura said it was “To add more anticipation” as I binged out on pizza and ice cream, awaiting the feast not too long away.
The day came when they finally let me into the living room, which now had a large U-Shaped table in the center. Around the table, were a total of three turkeys, many whole pans of potatoes, green beans, buttery rolls, and even more tantalizing, fatty delights.

They plopped me down in the center, on a two-seat sofa, and sent me to work. Mouthful after mouthful went into me, but still I wanted more, even after three hours, and the clean table, I still craved for more…
And more…
And more…
And more…

The only reason I stopped was we were out of food. And I mean totally out of food. Even though by gut was full to the brim, I still wanted more, they eventually made an assembly line to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches fast enough to keep up with me eating them. I finally gave up out of exhaustion, my belly taut and full, and my mouth tired, and watery, and eventually, I dozed off where I sat. From what they tell me, they pushed the sofa on a small dolly to the bedroom, and as a team, rolled me onto the bed. A rather large feat considering my size. After they left, Laura undressed me, and put one of those fancy vibrating pads on my belly, in hopes that it would speed up digestion. Then, she too fell asleep.

Latest posts

Back