• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Not so warm and fuzzy.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love dubh

douchebag reform school
Me, again.

So, let's engage in some TMI Theatre for a moment.

Since age 16/17, I've had these coarse, dark hairs on my neck, cheeks (near the ears, like sideburns), between the breasts, around the nipples, and on my stomach (yep, a happy trail). I've had one test for hormones, and that came back normal. However, these buggers are still here. I've had relatively normal periods, until I went on hormonal BC, and now I have faux periods. I also have not gained enough weight to make me think that PCOS is the problem. I did gain 40 lbs, but that was the confluence of college dining hall + actually eating - track.

Discuss. :(

Latest posts

Back