• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nude BBW's online and spousal impact

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowan

Does a body good and is wickedly delicious! 🤤
DimensionsModel
So...reading a post one of the members posted here, it was stated that her significant other spoke many languages, ivy league school, etc..bragging as significant others are wont to do..blah blah blah.

Well anyhow, with very little effort and hardly any research, I was able to find the significant other's name and look up his vital stats to see if her bragging about him had any truth to it.

It also made me think of the many news stories about how employers now use Facebook and such as a hiring tool.

Anyhowwwww...so I was thinking, if it was so easy for me to find this information, what would stop an possible employer or loan officer to find this kind of information as well and then easily be able to find her pictures and site online and such? I would certainly say that finding such things about a potential employer's spouse may put people in such an important position off to offering a job or a loan to such people.

thoughts?

Back