• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

O Ivy Snitzer Wherefore Art Thou?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterMike

On the old board I had started a thread inquiring just what happened to Ivy Snitzer, the beautiful and sexy 300-lbs. body double for Gwyneth Paltrow in the movie Shallow Hal. Apparently she went back to college and then just disappeared off the radar, hasn't been heard from since. I hadn't posted anything for awhile and then I come back and find that the boards had all changed! C'est la vie. I saw Ivy's name on a couple of Buffy The Vampire Slayer-related sites, The BTVS Humor Page:
www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/9793/6h1301.html
and Buffy Digest: www.xmission.com/pub/lists/buffy/archive/v01.297
www.xmission.com/pub/lists/buffy/archive/v01.n265

I was surprised to see that she had contributed to these sites, let alone that she was a Buffy fan! Kinda cool, sort of adds to the mystery and legend surrounding the lovely Ms. Snitzer. It's a shame that she hasn't done any movies besides Shallow Hal, maybe the Farrelly Bros. could put her in a sequel but star Ivy as the Fat Rosemary instead of Gwyneth Paltrow in a fat suit! Naaahhh......
Hollywood would never greenlight it without Gwyneth.

Latest posts

Back