• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Old feeding cartoon on filmstrip?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrugglingWriter

A thread about Wall-E reminded me of an old cartoon from the 70s I saw on filmstrip at school.

In the cartoon, a boy somehow winds up in some imaginary land. He is a chubby kid who walks around with a chocolate bar in his back pocket. At some point the kid runs into some tall thin guy with really long arms wrapped all around himself multiple times who gives the kid bad directions. And it ends up with him strapped down on some factory assembly line being forcefed until he grows impossibly fat. Then I think the kid wakes up from his dream or something and takes this warning about his fate seriously.

Anybody ever seen this? Know what I'm talking about or know anything more about it?

Latest posts

Back