• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

OMG SPACE MONIEZ IS FO REALZ....discuss!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Checksum Panic

Space Cowboy
Hmmmm well any of us here on the DIM boards whom have the inclination to throw practicality to the wind, can do so....IN SPACE!

Check it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7029564.stm

They call this new currency "QUID" *rolls eyes* yes it's already a term for money in the U.K. but THIS time, its an acronym for, and I quote "Quasi Universal Intergalactic Denomination." (yes...they went there, 'intergalactic')

They work out to be worth something like £6.25 to each "quid." I guess the idea is since space travel is apparently on the Up and Up in the next 10 years, and space....being space has no sovereignty to any nation, requires it's own money.

Here's a pic of the charming little bastards.

View attachment money.jpg View attachment money 2.jpg

Anyways, I'm sure the only responsible thing for me to do, is now request that my HR department at work ONLY pay me in "quid" and then I can retire to that quaint little villa on Mars I've been eyeing up!

Discuss!!!

Latest posts

Back