• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ottawa-ans, its beavertail season (aka Winterlude)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Not just that, the sun is finally up high enough to make things quite bright at mid-day :)

Its the seasons for enjoying winter, the way I look at it. Winterlude is on, the downhill ski hills are in full swing, local parks are running their winter festivals, the ice on the canal is great. And one of the great things about Ottawa has always been the number of outdoor activities that are available in and around the city. And with OC-Transpo finally running to at least some degree this weekend, it makes it easier to get around to the canal, go poking through the Glebe, or whatever.

And....after nearly biting the head off a more southerly poster who mentioned winter being almost over, I realized I need to get my head back into enjoying winter.

So, I'm asking what you all are doing to enjoy winter now? I hope that it will help to inspire me!

So, are you going to check out the ice sculptures? Go for a skate? Get skiing? Snowshoe in to a cottage? Please share!

Latest posts

Back